• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - In honor of Weedle Day, my wife made... Weedle Bread!

    Pokémon GO - In honor of Weedle Day, my wife made... Weedle Bread!


    In honor of Weedle Day, my wife made... Weedle Bread!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Taking over one poké stop at a time

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    While taking a picture of a shiny weedle that was on Professor Bailey’s statue another one got jealous and jumped on my phone scaring me! ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Pokémon Go 2017

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Reshiram! aka Majestic Big White Chicken

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Rock and Roll Lunatone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    FAN-ART:Miles Pokeball made 100% vector! Hope you guys will like it! This is OC !

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen pikachu?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Clay model weedle I made a few years back

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Caught my first shiny Eevee

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Why is Clefairy not spawning at a boosted rate? It is the Solistice event, but all I see is Houndour, Growlith and Vulpix everywhere.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Just did a early morning solo raid, and got me a new shiny (Klink CP: 507). Missed out on two shadow Pokemon however :(

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    First shiny Pokemon! (Photobombed by his jealous brother.)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    A nice instant karma story happened today on community day.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I was heading back towards the cluster of pokestop to refill my inventory right after community day ended when I noticed an older van parked next to a tall retaining wall. The van had a boat on top of it upside down.

    It reminded me of the hovering mattress gif commonly reposted on reddit...

    He looked like he was contemplating turning it right side up. It was a smaller aluminium fishing boat So I figired maybe he needed help. He said no intially but i could tell he probably did so i followed up and asked if he was going on the highway.... He said he was and was concerned it could flip.

    He was an older guy with trump stickers and im a younger kid with long hair and a bandana so i think initially he didnt like me. But after a few minutes we had it flipped the proper way and all tied and secured.

    I hoped on my bike he thanked me and then offered me a few bucks for helping. I declined saying no worries just pay it forward to the next person. He thanked me and as i was leaving a wild Snorlax popped up right there.

    As a day one player I dont exactly need Snorlax anymore but hes always been a pokemom I'm giddy to see.

    He eneded up running on me but I just thought it was some nice instant karma for lending a helping hand.

    submitted by /u/YeahitsToxic
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine going back in time...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    ...to tell your younger self, as they play Pokémon on their Gameboy, that someday they would spend the greater part of an afternoon on a Pokémon game catching Weedle after Weedle after Weedle.

    submitted by /u/MarkyMark1618
    [link] [comments]

    my little girl grew very fast

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Soooo... my house got treansfered into the middle of an endless ocean?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Anybody knows player

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hope everyone’s gotten their shines! Here’s some chalk art I drew up for the Weedle tree!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Well look who came to work tonight. Working on getting those candies for him.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    A fitting tribute to a cat that often followed me around the neighbourhood ❤️

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    This originally started back in January having caught a shadow shiny on my mini. The goal: to badge it as much as a sprite can be badged. See inset image.

    Now more importantly, on my way to this achievement, my beloved cat who would often follow me around the neighbourhood passed away. This is now my in game tribute to him.

    His name was Toffee (Toff).

    https://imgur.com/gallery/44qRZby

    submitted by /u/recemember
    [link] [comments]

    So close! Keep looking!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment