• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Shop is broken for some users and won't refresh, please don't post about it, also don't ask for raid assistance on the sub!

    Pokémon GO - Shop is broken for some users and won't refresh, please don't post about it, also don't ask for raid assistance on the sub!


    Shop is broken for some users and won't refresh, please don't post about it, also don't ask for raid assistance on the sub!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    We already do not allow friend code sharing which is required for remote raids so in essence it is practically blocked.

    Remote raiding is a great tool for all of us especially while areas undergo quarantine, but we do not want to see the sub over run with request like we were when friend codes first came out.

    Our affiliated discord has a lfg raid channel and we may in the near future link a subreddit to our sidebar for raiding. Please be sure to follow the commenting rules over there.


    Also for Slowpoke images, don't post anything suggestive or NSFW, we are a subreddit for all ages, suggestive content with (or without) Slowpoke will get you banned


    Feel free to use this thread to leave feedback on any changes you would like to see in the sub, and any suggestions for subs that may already be established for us to look at adding to our side bar.

    submitted by /u/Madlollipop
    [link] [comments]

    Happy community day everyone!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    After a relatively uneventful CD yesterday, Lord Arceus blessed me with this national treasure

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    So, how has the Gastly event been treating you guys?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Day 45 and they still don’t realize I’m a Koffing

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I made chocolate Gastly cake pops for community day

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I cant believe this has to be said, open your gifts! Other people have timed research also!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Everybody has to send gifts to other people, this doesn't help if my friends send me gifts and they don't open mine. It's a two way road people!

    submitted by /u/utah-in-newhampshire
    [link] [comments]

    My brother and I were bombarded by Lotads the other day in the rain and I managed to stumble upon this shiny!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Hollup

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    For my first cakeday, I thought I'd share something extra special, my first ever shiny pokemon!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Some pencil and marker sketches for Gastly Community Day!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Is Sierra beatable at Lvl 40?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    Before I was level 40 I could roll her with 3 strong Machamps without even trying to be clever about type matching. Now she is pulling this Lapras / Lapras / ? team I can't even find out what her third monster is. I have tried a bunch of the recommended teams against her and basically I throw two complete pokemon against her two shields and that first Lapras and whatever I use third can't even get that second Lapras down to half strength.

    Neither of the others, or Giovanni are giving me any problems, even at Lvl40.

    submitted by /u/kevinmorice
    [link] [comments]

    he looks like a pineapple...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Auto-catchers

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    So I have used the Pokémon go plus, the Pokéball plus and the first gen gotcha. Honestly I miss my gotcha lost it on a vacation. I replaced it with the ranger and wasn't the same. I saw they have the evolution and was wondering if anyone has any experience with it and can compare it to the first generation of the gotcha.

    submitted by /u/DaveAlexi
    [link] [comments]

    Machoke took me to where he hid the body

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    The resemblance is uncanny

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    The mysterious ability to photobomb yourself

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Spent Comm. Day at a foggy beach, 100% sure this is Gastly fog

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Should I use all my rare candies on feebas?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Title. Need to evolve feebas, currently have 13 feebas candy and 53 rare candies. I've already walked the 20 km.

    Edit: Should I make feebas my buddy?

    submitted by /u/SqueamishOrange
    [link] [comments]

    Someone call Nurse Joy! Because my Psyduck is sick!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    It might not be much, but after playing since launch I got my first Shiny!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Adventure Sync

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    I walked a good 15 km this morning. But I didn't recieve any distance for my buddy, it's still at 0.00/2.00 km with 0 hearts. Ironically, I did receive 3 candies for my Electivire, so the game knew I walked at least 13 as it was at 2/5 km when I woke up. Also, my weekly process is at 4.7 km. I checked my gps but as I never ever drift (which I sometimes wish as my gf gets about six times as much distance as me by drifting like crazy, resulting in the good 10k eggs), and after checking it using maps, I'd have to say it's very accurate at all times. Does anyone else have the same bug where buddy distance for hearts is not counted and weekly progress is barely counted?

    submitted by /u/Jamey_1999
    [link] [comments]

    In celebration of community day, here’s some spooky art I painted up a while back! Good luck everyone!!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Felt like taking an extra long run today, felt great running 2682759002804010 km!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Are you going to buy Pokemon Go Fest ticket?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment