• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Good news everybody! We are looking for new dedicated moderators!

    Pokémon GO - Good news everybody! We are looking for new dedicated moderators!


    Good news everybody! We are looking for new dedicated moderators!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    If you think you have the right stuff to join the team then feel free to send us a modmail with your qualifications.

    • We are willing to train new guys, but welcome those with experience. If you have previous moderation experience let us know what it is.

    • Let us know what time zone you operate out of, and what time you would be most available to assist in moderating.

    • Hit us up with a brief explanation of what each rule of the sub means so we can be sure you have a solid understanding of what is going on.

    • What is the best Pokemon Go team to be on, and why is it Instinct!

    • If we think you will be a good fit we will respond and ask for discord information so we can chat more fluidly.


    We are also looking for some one interested in updating our woefully out of date FAQ page. This can be a moderator, or a one shot project if you just want to spread information for the community.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Some doodles I did about the entire go rocket thing lately >:]

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    God, I love Gengar's eating animation

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    I 3d printed and painted a Pokémon Go raid pass (Yes, that's a Wiimote strap)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Can't wait for this to be added.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Forgot to close the lid

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    Completed first raid today. Thank you to the 3 random strangers on my street I couldn't see.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Went to the end of the street to catch some pokemon and I caught this instead ��

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Shiny Heaven near me

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Supreme and Super Effective counter chart for 18:9 phones

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    All Eevee evolutions in one gym.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Tfw you put your pokemon in a random gym off the beaten path

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Holy Shit! Shadow Shiny Lapras! It’s my first shadow Shiny! I don’t even have a regular shiny Lapras!!!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    When people start complaining that Instinct hasn’t met the goal yet

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    These adorbs gotta be added.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Blob Ross finally got to experience the beach!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Aaaayyyy shiny boi.i got this shiny shelder while I was out on my Daily bike ride.i wanted to find a place to get a good AR shot and so I found these rocks and I thought it looked nice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Damn! I'm not going home.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Supreme & Super Effective counter chart for 18:9 phons - v2 update

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    My favorite bug

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Umm I’ll take it I guess

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    "I finally rest. And watch the sun rise on a grateful universe."

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    So I found an Unown in my apartment. I thought these weren't in the wild except for a super special event. (Caught it in June)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Which Catch Device is the best?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I was wondering which Catch Device people use? I was looking at the Gotcha Evolve, but I don't know if it's worth it. I like the auto catch and the fact that it doesn't look like a toy, so I can wear it at work. Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Shnippie
    [link] [comments]

    Ever been stopped by the police while walking or sitting in a parking lot in the car while playing, and then have to explain what you are doing?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    I always get approached by a cop because I usually play late at night, and drive around to whatever gym/pokestop I see. (fyi I don't play while driving, I only stop if there is a parking spot along the road or a parking lot)

    I totally understand why they approach: Suspicious looking person just sitting in a parking lot late at night. Typically something is up.

    Anyway, it's always awkward when I see them walk up to my window and ask what I am doing, if I'm okay, etc. I usually just show them my phone and say, "well, I'm playing this game called Pokémon Go. And you see here, there's like virtual stops and stuff on the game that coincides with real life places. So I just stop by a few places on my way home."

    Tonight I had it happen because I was in a hotel parking lot and a cop pulls behind me, and I move my car. He sits near my car for a bit, but doesn't approach me yet. Then, I go up the road and stop in a shopping center lot and that same cop drives by, sees me, and turns around to pull in behind me. He was like, "so I also saw you at xyz hotel and a lot goes in there.." It was really awkward. I have only ever had one officer approach my car and immediately say "Oh! You're playing Pokémon! Catch anything good?!"

    Does anyone else deal with a lot of suspicious officers wondering what you're up to?

    submitted by /u/kvothes-lute
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment