• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    Pokémon GO - This is Bella. She's suffering from Chlorosis, which has caused it's leaved to turn yellow from green. Thank goodness I found her yesterday and set her up outdoors to get some good sunlight. Give Bella some love and warmth, guys!

    Pokémon GO - This is Bella. She's suffering from Chlorosis, which has caused it's leaved to turn yellow from green. Thank goodness I found her yesterday and set her up outdoors to get some good sunlight. Give Bella some love and warmth, guys!


    This is Bella. She's suffering from Chlorosis, which has caused it's leaved to turn yellow from green. Thank goodness I found her yesterday and set her up outdoors to get some good sunlight. Give Bella some love and warmth, guys!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    My buddy decided to come help out in the shop!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Me after beating Arlo literally the fourth time this week.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Pretty bad choice imo

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Just a picture of Drowzee spanking Pikachu

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I've been recommended by the good folks at r/PokemonGoSnap to share some of my edits in this sub.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    My little brother and me are preparing for Go Fest :D

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Shiny Kingler, the bay is behind you!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Color change go brrrr

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Shiny clam in the room glistening in the light...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    First person with a full living lucky unique dex AMA!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My name is Mark and I am the first person to have a full living lucky unique dex. I am at 603/603. I am about to post the imgur link to all my luckies soon, but wanted to let you all know that it is now done! Thanks to everyone to have traded with me; in particular Sapna, Vikram, Beth, Noah, Nick, Alek, Emily, Sophie, Zeptolemon, etc. I will add a P.P.S. with all the screenshots soon. If you have any questions, let me know.

    Thanks,

    Zhess

    P.S. On top of the 603 lucky living mons, I also have living lucky of all the alolan forms, all the charmander,squirtle, bulbsaur forms, most of the galarian forms (missing 2 duplicates) and most of the pichu/pika/raichu forms available. [I think I have all the pikas, but I might be wrong]

    P.P.S

    Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/0dyLT4P

    P.P.P.S. It is funny that I achieved this exactly today: July 22, 2020. The first Pokémon master (caught all pokes in NA) ftb_hodor did it 4 years ago [July 21, 2016] and then 2 years later Lucky was announced [July 23, 2018] and then I got full lucky living dex [July 22, 2020]. All three event happened within 3 days, spread exactly 2 years apart.

    submitted by /u/ZhessZhess
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since playing Crystal on my Gameboy Color, Suicune has been my favorite legendary. To get this... Let's just say I'm very very happy :)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Ever since playing Crystal on my Gameboy Color, Suicune has been my favorite legendary. To get this... Let's just say I'm very very happy :)

    Ever since playing Crystal on my Gameboy Color, Suicune has been my favorite legendary. To get this... Let's just say I'm very very happy :)

    https://preview.redd.it/ybloen3r5fc51.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=3bfbebbd638daf9e746c2cc72b33c541d42ec34f

    submitted by /u/skereton
    [link] [comments]

    Respect for the Genesect

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    The Happy Eevee

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I should be asleep

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Grass Pokémon am I right

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Snorlax enjoying the lightning storm this afternoon

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Please stop with the picture postings.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Can we all agree that 99% of posts in this subreddit are just pictures? I find it rather annoying scrolling through pages and pages of just random photos that people upload.

    Pictures should be posted in another group such as r/PokemongoPhotos or something...

    submitted by /u/Jamesdavid0
    [link] [comments]

    So I need 325 Magicarp candies to evolve one, that is the same as Leeds to Heathrow. WTF

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    I lost ~150 MMR due to diverse bugs that happened to me all at once.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Although it might sound akward, or might even sound that I'm a sore lose for saying that all of this bugs happened all at once; they did. I made 3 rounds which ended 1-8, 1-7 and 0-4 (I didn't even want to finish the third one), and in all of the battles, even the ones I had won, some bugs occured, and I wanted to make this post to list them all.

    • Freeze bug: during some of the games, my Pokémon stopped doing their fast moves to do basically nothing, while my opponent kept attacking and charging moves. This was the first bug I experienced today in a Beedrill x Obstagoon matchup that I would've won if it wasn't for this. I didn't pay too much attention to it, until it happened at least once in all of the first round games (and some others)

    • Invisible mons: this one happened to me in the first game of the second round after 9 consecutive games of my Pokémon freezing constantly, so imagine how I was at this point. Lead Skarmory against Stunfisk-G: at first, everything seemed cool, until my Skarmory suddenly disappeared and the Stunfisk stopped doing fast moves. Tapping desperately, and noticing that Stunfisk's health bar didn't move a single bit, I decided to change to a Whiscash... That never appeared on screen. Stunfisk started doing charged moves at me, and his fast moves had animation again, but my Whiscash, which still hadn't appeared, didn't even strike a single Water Gun nor charge Mud Slap and Blizzard.

    • Lower-half screen bug: I remember reading a few posts about this, so I won't get into a lot of detail here. I thought the bug was fixed but nope, whem I tapped the lower-half part of my screen, the fast moves weren't shot, and the charge moves, of course, unavailable.

    • Overfarming Shiftry: This one only happened to me with a Shiftry that had Bullet Seed, Razor Leaf and Foul Play. I know that after 4 Bullet Seeds, you are able to hit a Razor Leaf, so usually, after the 3rd one, I prepare myself. The problem came when the charged move button stopped working, I guess, and every time I tapped, the game counted it as if I was doing a fast move. As I said, this only happened to me with Shiftry, so I'm not sure if it is a general bug, or one like Raichu Alola's Volt Tackle lag.

    • Multiple teams: this was just a minor inconvenience that I noticed, and not something that cost me a game, but it's cool to note it. As I was constantly changing my team because I wanted to try new mons for Great League, I clicked the "Change Team" button every one or two battles. It happened to me twice, that the button suffered from a little lag, and opened the team selection window thrice. I chose the team that I wanted to use, and when I clicked accept, I had to rebuild it again until all windows were closed.

    And that's it, fortunately, because I would've got mental if anything else had happened. It was very difficult to me to reach my MMR for these bugs to make it go back to where it started the Ultra League season. I hope someone from Niantic, or someone close to Niantic Support reads this and help me a little bit, because I had reported all this bugs to them and had no response. Thanks everyone for reading until here.

    submitted by /u/Nacho1605
    [link] [comments]

    Took out my buddy for a walk and we met his friends!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Thank you, Pokemon Go.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Pokemon go is helping me and my family get together. Me and my mom always play together. My Nana takes me on drives to hunt shinys. It's been a great time..... Have a great day everyone!!!

    submitted by /u/RealGamer574407
    [link] [comments]

    Turned around to see Polywrath and Slowpoke going at it ����

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment