• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 23, 2020

    Pokémon GO - What’s the best eating-animation? Zweilous’ is a clear front runner for me

    Pokémon GO - What’s the best eating-animation? Zweilous’ is a clear front runner for me


    What’s the best eating-animation? Zweilous’ is a clear front runner for me

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    It's such a clear and calm day, Kyogre decided to visit, I even managed to catch it breaching.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Search your Pokédex, Anakin. You know it to be true

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Just caught my first shiny!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Autocorrect pleases the mighty Kyogre !

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Decided to make my own since everyone else got it wrong

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Free gift code

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    For anyone that needs it, this code is available until the 27/7. You will receive 10x ultra balls, 10x Max Potions and 1x Sinnoh stone.

    The code is 5pthmz3azm5qc

    submitted by /u/Spindog1
    [link] [comments]

    I finally reached level 40 in Pokémon go!!!!! I started on the 30th of July in 2016, I cannot believe it ��(Warning this is quite a long story, and the original post got deleted so I'm trying to insert the image through the link at the start, hopefully it works!)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    link (hopefully it works) - https://pasteboard.co/JiY7nTV.jpg

    So I'm kind of a lone player, due to my limited number of friends, and better yet no friends who play Pokémon go, I never was able to do raids unless it was a legendary raid day, or if I was lucky enough to stumble across one on my way to school, hence why it almost took me exactly 4 years to reach level 40. I've always been more of a shiny hunter, so that too didn't help in gaining XP as I was more hunting instead of catching.

    So, after the friend system was released people online came to my aid and I would really like to quickly thank every one of my Pogo friends who helped me gain XP to actually level up. To get to level 40, since it's quite a big accomplishment for me, I wanted to do something, so I thought that it would be cool if I made it so that the next Pokémon I catch would give me the XP to become level 40, and better yet, I thought it would be amazing if it was shiny. So, as shown in the first picture I got as close to as possible so that any catch would guarantee my level up. However, what I had not realised is that I was currently incubating an egg, which would mean that when I hatch that very egg I would go to level 40. So I immediately turned off adventure sync and proceeded to play only at home, 2 or 3 days later with a combined 15 incenses after school days, I realised that I couldn't get a shiny, as since I also couldn't spin pokestops, which meant I would be screwed item wise for Go Fest.

    So 43 minutes ago my last incense stopped as I decided it was time to start preparing for go Fest (since it's nearly 11pm here) and at the same time (coincidentally) my egg hatched, I was really hoping for a shiny, but a last, it was an Alolan Grimer, which took me to level 40, which I didn't mind as I still got to level 40. Afterwards I realised I still had a glacier lure on, and a sneasel popped up. I jokingly said to my brother, "Imagine if this was shiny wouldn't that suck that I got it directly after" and from the picture you can tell it happened, and I couldn't be happier, I love sneasel as a Pokémon and having my hopes be demolished and then directly afterwards getting one of my favourite Pokémon as a shiny (and if it had spawned 2 minutes earlier would have been the Pokémon to take me to level 40), I couldn't stop laughing and smiling. Pokémon Go is totally unpredictable and I love it to death, and I'm so glad I can finally be at level 40 !

    Edits (grammar mistakes)

    submitted by /u/ZicoThePerson
    [link] [comments]

    "Daddy? Why am I blue, unlike the others?" "It's because you're pure and clean, just like the sea."

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Found this little buddy at the park and evolved him within minutes

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    My buddy helping me charge my phone quicker.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Not gunna happen

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Gym Idea

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Since less people are playing the game nowadays i am having to wait about a week until my pokemon is knocked out, just to get 50 coins.

    Fix: You should be able to either 1. claim daily coins from gym or 2. take out your pokemon and claim daily 50 coins.

    Please upvote this if you think it is needed in the game, thanks.

    submitted by /u/wackini
    [link] [comments]

    Something I thought was impossible when I first saw it years ago. Thanks to adding random people from the internet that live around the world, opening gifts from them and got an egg, then trading the Pokemon that came out of it to people here so they can get 3 candies I just got it done!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    "They OPEN?!"

    Posted: 22 Jul 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Tyranitar just loves to sing

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I've accepted that this isn't going to happen by this point

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    A wild groudon

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Look what my 5km egg hatched!!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Never thought I would get something like this from a 5k egg. pichu

    submitted by /u/Nike_Ed2010
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemons on my Desk Identify them

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Redeem for 10 Ultra Balls, 10 Max Potions and 1 Sinnoh Stone

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I have a curse.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    After weedle community day I would of been happy to never see a shiny weedle again. But they haunt me. Nearly Every weedle I click is shiny. I don't get many other shinies ever. Just weedles lol. Just those damn weedles. Anyone else have a cursed shiny lol..?

    submitted by /u/PrebGirl
    [link] [comments]

    What are you hoping for from GO FEST?? This is my first one

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Rocket balloons very random?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are the spawns very inconsistent? From my understanding, apparently, there's a 6 hour window where they can spawn and rotate or something. For me some 6 hour windows I got 0 spawns, and some only for a few seconds-minutes.

    Is there something I am missing

    submitted by /u/Lucavellz
    [link] [comments]

    Am I lagging or do charged attacks just not fire sometimes?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I've lost a few PvP battles because I try to activate charged attacks and it just doesn't work immediately. I'll try going back to quick attacks and lose enough health to turn the tide of the fight because I lose time trying to get the timing right on the charged attack. Sometimes I'll even ignore the charged attack and try to knock a pokemon off counter-type quick attacks because it's so frustrating to try and efficiently charge attack.

    Do they not have an action queue that at least will fire off the attack once the last quick attack is done? I'm getting to the point where battles aren't enjoyable anymore because I can't do what I want to do with the charged timing.

    submitted by /u/whitelashgaming
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment