• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - New Coworker (makes me feel inadequate)

    Pokémon GO - New Coworker (makes me feel inadequate)


    New Coworker (makes me feel inadequate)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Found it.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Uh oh! Groudon heard Kyogre from yesterday, and I don’t have Rayquaza.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I'm a 30 year old man and I'm beyond excited for tomorrow

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Like many others my age I played Yellow, Red, Blue and heard about the fabled Leaf Green. I traded with my neighbours, explored Kanto and tried the best I could to move that truck.

    This year has sucked. So hard. But tomorrow I get to be a kid again. Fortunately things are ok here in Norway so I can play outside, while maintaining social distancing, and just go absolutely HAM on capturing pokemon. I've been prepping my storage for days, looked at tips for how to prepare not just my game, but my own health (food, hydration etc).

    I wish you all well and I'm happy to be in a community like this. Be safe over the next days and take care of yourself and others.

    Thanks for reading my brain dump. I have no one else to share this with in real life😁

    submitted by /u/Shirato
    [link] [comments]

    Dinosaur spotted in the Alps! - This boi is a BIG one..

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Sorry mom and dad, I have a career already

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    had to hold my phone with both hands because of the wind and catched this little fella

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Karrablast's excitement after eating a berry warms my heart

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    I always found shadow Pokémon who already had red eyes funny

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    Almost as big as my house...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Mom Asked me to Send Her a Picture of the Beach

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Am I the first or only person with a living lucky unique dex?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hello,

    My name is Mark. I was wondering if I am the first person to have a full living lucky unique dex? I am at 603/603. Thanks to everyone to have traded with me; in particular Sapna, Vikram, Beth, Noah, Nick, Alek, Emily, Sophie, Zeptolemon, etc. If you have any questions, let me know.

    Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/0dyLT4P

    Thanks,

    Zhess

    P.S. On top of the 603 lucky living mons, I also have living lucky of all the alolan forms, all the charmander,squirtle, bulbsaur forms, most of the galarian forms (missing 2 duplicates) and most of the pichu/pika/raichu forms available. [I think I have all the pikas (except pika libre), but I might be wrong]

    P.P.S. It is funny that I achieved this: July 22, 2020. The first Pokémon master (caught all pokes in NA) ftb_hodor did it 4 years ago [July 21, 2016] and then 2 years later Lucky was announced [July 23, 2018] and then think I am the first full lucky living dex [July 22, 2020]. All three event happened within 3 days, spread exactly 2 years apart.

    submitted by /u/ZhessZhess
    [link] [comments]

    Caught a shiny Torchic today on my way to work and decided to name him McNuggets; he’s an absolute bundle of joy and cuteness!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    NO tacos for YOU!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    He's not allowed on the porch...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Best eating animation? The clear winner! Look at the happy wiggle!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Mudkip, it's almost 12:00, you and i need a talk.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    My rabbit looks like an ant next to ninetales

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Why is it impossible to get help from customer service regarding the shop?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    For some unknown reason, I lost the ability to buy pokécoins about a week ago. Just keep getting the message "Something went wrong. Please try again. (3)".

    Well, I tried again. And again. I restarted the app. I logged out and in again. I restarted my iPhone. Eventually I even tried reinstalling the app.

    When the problem refused to go away, I tried contacting the ingame support. After getting some autogenerated messages, it seemed like I was finally going to chat with a real human being. But noooo...

    Got an answer that didn't help me, from someone who obviously did not read my description of the problem. Case closed, if the problem persists please contact us again. OK, so I did. Three times, with the same result, each answer taking 24 hours.

    I just wanna spend my money and buy some stuff to fully enjoy the GO Fest, why won't you take it? How can it be so hard to get some info 'bout solving the problem!??

    Anyone else who's had the same problem and might have a solution? And anyone else who's had the same problem getting help?

    submitted by /u/Humlannitton
    [link] [comments]

    New limit on Pokémon storage

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    I have a problem in Pokémon go. I go to returning player, pick google, type my email, then this happened. I can’t click sign in. Someone please help.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Simple GoFest Habitat Schedule

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Pokémon GO Fest 2020 Ticket Purchase Issue (iOS)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Hello. I've seen this discussed briefly on here and figured I would share my issue, as well. This morning I went to purchase a ticket for the GO fest starting this weekend and previously I was getting an error I could not purchase it, stating "Something went wrong." Finally after another random attempt, I was able to get it purchased and have my receipts.

    I'm seeing this is a known issue with iOS devices and that it is recommended to use an Android device or a different Apple account as a workaround. Not exactly the best answer(s) in the world. I've since deleted the app (to clear its cache), reinstalled, same deal. Signed out/in, reset my device, still nada.

    I've reached out to their support but I'm sure they're hammered right now with requests. Has anybody else experienced this issue and if so, did you happen to do anything different than what I stated above? Any tips would be appreciated. I'm reading to contact Apple in regards to either getting a refund or to see if they can bug Niantic about this, but with the event being tomorrow I highly doubt my request would be completed in a matter of hours.

    Thanks for any help and taking the time to read this!

    submitted by /u/NakumaMatata
    [link] [comments]

    What is this "thing" on meltan?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment