• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - POKEMON GOFEST MEGATHREAD

    Pokémon GO - POKEMON GOFEST MEGATHREAD


    POKEMON GOFEST MEGATHREAD

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    July 25th and 26th from 10am to 8pm Gofest will be live. Play anywhere and reap the benefits.

    Be sure to stock up on lots of pokeballs today because 75 species will be available to capture.

    There will be 5 rotating habitats, fire, water, grass, battle, and friendship.

    There will be global challenges which can be tracked from the Global challenge arena screen.

    https://pokemongolive.com/events/fest/2020 offers a faq page for many of the pre event questions many of us have. It also offers printable crafts to customize your experience and tshirts for those that want to represent while they are out playing.

    Gamepress has some details on the ultra unlocks for those itching for more news!

    Here is a list of spawns for each biom


    Please use this mega thread for all gofest related screenshots, commentary, questions, concerns, praise and related topics.


    Good luck trainers and catch them all!


    Redeemable codes

    UWJ4PFY623R5X

    5pthmz3azm5qc

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on Twitter thought it was funny.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    My new Grimer is happy to get out of the house

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    My mom has never played video games, but after retirement she really got into Pokemon Go. She walks as much as she can, but she does some driving. My dad wrote her this letter when she got level 40 (which she was PUMPED about)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Fireworks in the sky tonight

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Smokey is ready for Pokémon go fest! Are you?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    We made ourselves Pogo Fest Tickets!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    second shiny today! and its even one of my favs

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    get in the car

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    First time ever seeing Pineco and it’s a shadow shiny!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    PoGo Fest Day 1 Research Challanges (Late Post Sorry). Credit to LeekDuck

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    My pet budgie and his lookalike

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Finally did it

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Today I used my 1900 Arcanine, my 2300 flareon, and my 2400 metagross and beat Giovanni. Caught his Suicine. Finished some research quests and got a taupe colored shiny eevee. Also beat cliff for the first time.

    submitted by /u/accursedvenom
    [link] [comments]

    Disappointed in GoFest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who's just super disappointed in gofest so far? I feel like shiny rates are barely boosted, the Pokémon spawns aren't that great, and everyone without a ticket is basically gonna get a BIG piece of the cake in the end anyways? Idk I guess my expansions were just too high

    submitted by /u/Manderzzzz12
    [link] [comments]

    3D printed a Team Instinct hair comb!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Got this one and a shiny meditite after an unown fled from me. Was it worth it?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Shinies I got so far in go fest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Struggling to find shinies in Go Fest

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Is it just me, I'm really having a hard time finding any shinies during this Go Fest; the main reason I bought this ticket. Funny thing I did a few raids and I ended up with two shiny Kyogre but not a single spawn that is shiny.

    submitted by /u/bonetoke
    [link] [comments]

    zweilous when it’s time to earn the heart for having a battle i let him lose anyway

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Use the megathread for all gofest related content

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Please, for the love of Arceus. What is the point of having a mega thread if yall gonna post the most basic questions outside of it anyway....

    Any gofest questions, bugs, art, screenshots, news articles, praise, hate, or other not covered content, not in the mega thread will receive a temp ban after this post.

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about playing again after more than a year.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I've missed out on a lot of mons. I stopped playing after they introduced the second gen. i'm pretty sure I only have first gen legendaries. Is it possible to get everything I missed out on? I'm a completionist so I don't wanna play unless I can catch up to everyone else and get all the mons I missed.

    submitted by /u/GiveMeAChansey
    [link] [comments]

    You Shall Not Pass

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment