• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Humor

    Pokémon GO - Humor


    Humor

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    And then I run out of gifts to send

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Draw me like one of your French girls Smeargle

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I realized today that you can screen Combee visually based on the red triangle.. I am dumb (1y 7+ months after Combee's release)..

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    You did a good job...but now it's time for you 2 go!!

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    My older brother told me once that when a spider looks like it is asleep, 99.9% of times it's not.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Just got a shiny turtwig out of a 2 km egg, so happy with it

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Opponent keeps sending out pokemon. Happened in a team rocket battle and GBL

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    Put Lenedgarys back in research boxes!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    I am tired of normal pokemon in boxes, scraggy was good but all others were horrible. I have seen Aloha Exuggetor, Lavatar, and Aloha Raichu for this month I would love to see them back in boxes once again after 1 year of these normal pokemon.

    submitted by /u/TEAMVALOR786
    [link] [comments]

    Had to break out the pokeflute today ��

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    My friend made this. Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Dear Niantic - Why pvp actually sucks

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    It's not the lag. It's not the broken charge move priority. It's not the grinding.

    LACK OF VERSATILITY.

    Battling in the MSG wasn't fun because you were winning rewards, it was fun because you could use Pokémon you liked. You didn't have to be running Dialgia or Skarmory with the particular perfect IV and move set to have fun. I could make a weirdo team of silly stuff and play with my favorites. And sure I wouldn't always win, but I could try, and sometimes it might work out. In Go you can't really do that. Pvp is solely focused around rewards, so everyone is trying really hard with their perfectly cultivated teams and it turns into Rock Paper Scissors once you get beyond rank 3 or so. The meta is SO narrow that there's no point in using my favorites because I'm guaranteed to lose no matter what moves I give them (also an incredibly narrow pool).

    Pokémon got huge because it was fun for casual players. Even competitive players mostly don't enjoy pvp on Go. I want to be able to goof off. I want to be able to battle my stupid hat Pokémon against other people's stupid hat pokemon. I want to battle my garbage IV shinies, or Smeargle only battles. THATS fun. I don't want to grind until I find a 0/8/15 swablu and then invest 278,000 stardust in it just to enjoy pvp. If winning has such a high barrier of entry in the regular leagues, give us the option for a non-competitive tier that's not solely rewards focused (maybe minuscule rewards just for completing matches).

    AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO EXPAND THE MOVE POOL. The stat changes for charge moves is a good direction but it seems like either not many of them do that or the notification text rarely works. Give us some Baton Pass effects, or Trick Room stuff. Or dual battles, or SOMETHING. Add some more strategy than just tapping and shields. It's even narrow in PVE. Like what MMO doesn't allow you to pay a support role and heal or buff your allies?

    It's such a good framework for a game in an insanely popular series that constantly feels like it's just... missing the point of what Pokémon is. Too much hoop jumping and not enough customization. Everyone's experience is more or less the same.

    That's a little more broad than PVP but I feel like it all stems from the same mindset, which is just making everything about jumping through hoops for rewards, which does NOT feel like Pokémon.

    Anyways

    /rant

    submitted by /u/horkbadger
    [link] [comments]

    Just me and Anorith out here in the void

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Adventure Sync randomly turning off is probably the most annoying thing

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I can't think of a more annoying issue - realizing days/weeks later that adventure sync had been off is awful.

    submitted by /u/topplehat
    [link] [comments]

    Alolan Raichu is my new favorite!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Anyone else always have a full bag?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I tried.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Community Day For Porygon Is Coming Up

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    A use for pokemon from 7k eggs!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, Im quite new to this so don't know if anyone does this already...

    I read a piece about the lack of diversity of pokemon in 7k eggs and the general feeling was they aren't worth hatching once you have evolved them all.

    I use the hatched pokes for trading with my children and am working towards my 1,000,000 km across all trades badge (or whatever its called!) As I'm in the UK and have in game friends in Australia, South Africa, South and North America this is racking up the KM quite quickly. Also when a new or rare Pokemon appears we catch a few and trade them for the extra 3 candy. For example we didn't have a Scraggy before August and got five from the Field Research boxes which we traded for pokes from 7k eggs, result only have to walk a few km with Scraggy to evolve or use a couple of rare candy.

    Many thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/ArmaniStranger
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY GOT ONE!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment