• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Just found this Pokésnap funny

    Pokémon GO - Just found this Pokésnap funny


    Just found this Pokésnap funny

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Me, a rural player, when I call 5 of my online High lv friends to help me beat a weather boosted Legendary...

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    OMG a shiny Doduo !!!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    They ARE the same picture

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Today was a perfect day to get outside and catch some Pokémon. I sure have my hands full with these two! At least they’re cute.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Definition of true pain

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    My first blastoise

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I think its about time we removed/increased the trade distance to trade with friends.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Given how times are right now, it would make sense to be able to trade from further distances. Would be a perfect time to implement this before mega gengars release.

    submitted by /u/tacotrucksteve
    [link] [comments]

    He’s holding his stuffy

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Was my birthday on the 22nd and I caught this beautiful chonky, doggo was also excited!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Take a break or take it easy if the game has nothing to offer you currently.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    If you've been playing since 2016 or since the introduction of raids you probably have every legendary and mythical aside from all 3 of the lake trio. So I'd assume that the recycling of older raid bosses every month can lead to some pretty vibes because Niantic is catering to the new and returning playerbase.

    I'll admit that it sucks but I also look at this as a good thing. Because we already have all these recycled bosses there's no need to hunt them down which also means you don't have to spend any time or money as well. You can be as casual as you want and spend your time doing other things like PVP for example or shiny hunting if that's your thing. You can even learn to play chess!

    So to my fellow day ones and vets, do not get discouraged at the fact that the game is catering to a newer audience. Instead, take it as a blessing in disguise and enjoy something else while things have settled. GGs and stay positive.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Currently admitted at the hospital... this Pokémon Go notification made me do a bit of a double-take.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Brochu! I choose you!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    My 5 year old had been asking to catch a blastoise, she got a surprise taking a picture of her Evee!

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    My Shiny Eevee Riding Mega Charizard

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    My sister and her articuno

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    The Scariest feeling when the raid timed out on the map.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I found my first shiny in the wild! And it was a pretty good one :)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    Just did my very first Zapdos raid ever. Caught on the first throw. ����

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    I’ve never seen so many PoGo-Stops at one place before. I’m just on holiday in a small town.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    PokémonGo-Stops

    Unfortunately my last post got deleted so I try again. This is near the market square in Heide, Germany. This market square is the largest in Germany and it has some very old and historical buildings around it. I guess this is why there are so many Pokèstops to visit.

    submitted by /u/Feelinara1992
    [link] [comments]

    Is this rare or something?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    MAKE REMOTE RAIDS PERMANENT

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Is Niantic removing remote raids after 5 days really hope they don't remove remote raids it's one of the BEST features the game has it has certainly helped a lot of players like me who live in places where there are not any active players to do raids with :)

    submitted by /u/Masterchief117x
    [link] [comments]

    Guys this dragonite is 3 stars but this move set is bad as far as i know what do you recommend getting him a new move or evolving a 3 star dratini ? I am not too experienced at the game and i need somone to help me to make a good decision

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment