• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Oh wow, my first blastoise :`)

    Pokémon GO - Oh wow, my first blastoise :`)


    Oh wow, my first blastoise :`)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Same energy.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    My first ever legendary Pokémon is a shiny

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Sprained my ankle yesterday while going to register to vote I think this made up for it

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Everyday when I start up the game.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    So sick of Pikachu and Charizard

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Don’t know if someone has already posted it, but here is the events for next month

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    An appreciation post.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I usually don't partake in raids.

    I got my ball slapped away both times I was about to catch my 2 favorite Pokémon, Rayquaza and Zekrom, and don't even live near many gyms. On top of that, I usually run out of time before I can kill it.

    So when I joined this articuno raid, I expected more of the same. Either we run out of time, or the others leave immediately after seeing I'm a level 19.

    I was at this restaurant, and noticed 2 people on their phones, and then realized they were playing Pokémon Go. I ask them if they're the 2 that are in my raid, and they say yes. They gave me ideas of what Pokémon to use, they were super nice, and all round cool people. Not to mention they killed it in the raid.

    With their help, I caught my first legendary Pokémon, after a year and a half of playing. You guys probably won't even see this, but thank you. I love meeting new people, and meeting people as kind as you through something like Pokémon Go makes me so happy.

    submitted by /u/starstreek
    [link] [comments]

    my first meme attempt

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Finally Shiny Articuno!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Doing my night stroll when this little guy! <3

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    One day I'll get there... One day...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Idea on rare candies

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I feel like I have so many candies for Pokémon who can't evolve so I was thinking Pokémon go should add an update to where you can transfer idk like 10 candies to get a rare candy. I think it'd be a great idea to get some of the Pokémon you actually want rather than having to walk that Pokémon for months to get the max evolve. Just something I've been thinking about that I think they should add to the game

    submitted by /u/gavbin0
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Shiny, and it's an Alolan Eggsegutor! (Hope i spelled it right)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    This i like this

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Shiny Zapdos Counter Guide - Trainer Club Infographic

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    Anyone caught anything good with the new NHS Track&Trace app?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Comments about how your “Y” Pokémon will beat someone else’s “X” Pokémon in PvP are annoying

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I keep finding instances of someone flexing some catch they really like/invested in for PvP and someone inevitably in the comments goes "well my hard counter Pokémon will eat that one for breakfast."

    Yes. Rock beats scissors. Thank you for this deep insight into the most obvious and basic mechanics of a 25 year old franchise. Your wisdom is profound.

    Most people are posting because they want to share their experience. Even on PvP forums this is often the case. Unless someone is explicitly asking for advice on what is going to counter their pick, bringing up how a Pokémon is weak to something in your storage is arbitrary, useless, and is seemingly a weak attempt to shift attention away from the OP's enjoyment.

    I'm not really posting this here because I think it's going to change the culture—I just feel the need for someone to express how silly it is. I see it on Twitter, Silph Reddit's, Youtube comments, etc. It adds nothing to the quality of the original post and just makes the person commenting look a fool. Please don't be that guy.

    submitted by /u/Samhain27
    [link] [comments]

    Make sure you take *ALL* your garbage with you when you leave the park :)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Is he good? (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    The brothers are playing !

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Now what?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment