• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Updated list of experience point sources by me. I think it's safe to say it's the most accurate at the moment, this took a lot of teamwork with verifying all the amounts. If you know a more accurate one or have any errors to report feel free to let me know!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    It kinda do be true

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Don't talk to me or my son ever again

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    50 Daily is too Low! They should up it to 100 Daily!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does it look like this guy is relieving himself off this cliff?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    For context this is an elephant exhibit at my local zoo

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    I did this photo today!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Exploding models?? This has been continuous and I can find no updates or support.

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Caught this giant cotton candy on my birthday!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Oh my. A private moment interrupted

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Am I the only one who finds it annoying that we can’t see in-game level?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Four years into this game and we still can't see a Pokémon's level in game. Are we expected to really know which level they are at by a vague crescent shaped bar?

    submitted by /u/No_Highway_299
    [link] [comments]

    My two buddies!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 01:34 AM PDT

    �� I don't think that claw is big enough to grab Electrode

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I feel like the victim of a cruel trick

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:31 PM PDT

    Just popped an incence mining stardust when i was blessed with this beast

    https://i.imgur.com/Pc8utYU.jpg

    submitted by /u/Bebebebeelzebub
    [link] [comments]

    Found a wild XL magneton!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    I don't think I've encountered a wild magneton and I'm surprised at how tiny it was when I had it as my buddy for the screenshot

    sc

    submitted by /u/Significant-Ad-6472
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent Curveball

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I usually don't like bragging stories but I don't consider this bragging, I just wanted to share this happy news with someone.

    I just completed the 'Throw an excellent curveball throw' for my Celebi research. I've been trying casually since last night to do it on every single Pokémon which pops up, large or small. Anyway, I just fought the Poison type Rocket Grunt and landed my excellent curveball on her shadow Nidoran (F) (which I am keeping forever for sentiment) and I was just so amazed that I wanted to share it with someone and thought this community would be the perfect place.

    I know I still have the 3 excellent curveballs for the Jirachi quest at some point in the future, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

    I'm interested to hear if anyone else has any lucky stories of catches or completing something they feel proud of.

    Thank you for reading 😊

    submitted by /u/Stormborn-2021
    [link] [comments]

    We’re still working on becoming friends

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I caught a bee drill in the wild and it was a shiny I named him ouch

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    The most precious Pokemon Go Meet Cute

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    I was in a super long line at the drive thru at Starbucks so I put a lure on the PokeStop.

    A few minutes later I got an @ on my local raid Discord from one of the people I raid with a lot (who I've never met in person) saying "thanks for the lure" and I was like "oh she must be nearby" ...

    But then when I got up to the window, the cashier told me "the car in front of you paid for your drink".

    How cute is that?

    submitted by /u/laurencorene
    [link] [comments]

    failed to log in

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    guys hi .. this week i had the issue ( failed to log in) twice .. and i tryied existing the app and starting it again several times but nothing happened.. the only way was to press try another account and signing in again.. i need to know why this happened to my app although my brother is also playing it on the same router ..he didn't face this problem at all .. only me and twice this week .

    submitted by /u/nero94s
    [link] [comments]

    Cute dragonite photo

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Back on night shift... but well, can't say i didn't miss it a little.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment