• Breaking News

    Monday, March 22, 2021

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When this mf still hatches on the regular in 2021...

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Butterfree Expectation vs Really

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    When you open the app while sitting on your couch

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:10 AM PDT

    Boyfriend took this picture of me and my Lugia, thought it looked pretty cool!!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Anyone else get really annoyed when they land an excellent throw, the Pokémon doesn’t get caught, and then you catch the same Pokémon on a non-excellent throw?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    It's super annoying and robs me of 1000 XP. Plus the odds of catching on an excellent throw are higher than a non-excellent throw, so basically RNG just did not favor you.

    submitted by /u/Mmmmmaaaatttt
    [link] [comments]

    Respect for the commitment of these players

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    When did they release new berries. /s

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 12:14 AM PDT

    Didn't get a shiny Beldum during incense day so Arlo hooked me up

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    caught this little cutie today

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    Blastoise taking down the competition

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    There’s my boy with his ribbon :)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    REALLY happy (and lucky) to hatch this!

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    REALLY happy (and lucky) to hatch this!

    :3

    Haven't been playing a ton recently due to getting a lung infection (thankfully not covid); got back into it this week and managed to hatch this 💯 cutie. :D Not sure if I want to evolve it or not yet- just really nice to hatch a 💯 after falling a bit ill. :)

    Happy hunting/hatching, y'all!

    submitted by /u/artyen
    [link] [comments]

    naiantic gentlemen how should I do it?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    My first solo T3 :)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    My first solo T3 :)

    https://preview.redd.it/djo1znq2gko61.jpg?width=675&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1a7f109fa41a80b3b5909653d106dac253d7256b

    Couldn't find this guy all week, and when I finally did there were 5 minutes left on the raid and no time to find another player. Decided to try soloing and narrowly beat him with 3 seconds on the clock! Gonna best buddy him just for the memories.

    submitted by /u/Kishmishing
    [link] [comments]

    Caught this little happy boy from completing my field research this morning :)

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Had a good day with my best bud a while back, finally got him the ribbon :) (posting separately)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    I’m mr. Meseeks look at me

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Remote raid issue. Of course, my raid pass is lost.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    New to pokemon.. Few questions!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    New to pokemon and managed to get about 16 today, however I just wanted to clarify a few things:

    1: I have found destinations (pokemon stops) but no pokemon appear sometimes. Is this normal, or can it be resolved? 2: When I find the pokemon at some places, and take a pic, it still appears as a stop I need to find and interact with. Is there a way I can remove the stops I've found? 3: Is there a way I can link the pics I've taken to the pokemon stops I find so I can make a collection of pics in the app rather than on my phone separately? 4: can people that are in public near you and playing pokemon go see you nearby on the app? Or is it just people you add as friends?

    Thanks :')

    submitted by /u/Yogisauras
    [link] [comments]

    Visited my first nest today, and...wow

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    A family member asked if I wanted to go catching at her local park - two gyms and a bunch of stops all in a gorgeous nature area with a playground for my kid.

    I thought there was some sort of Chimchar Community Day I hadn't heard about. Just...so many Chimchar everywhere. I got a Rank 9, 99% Chimchar for PvP and a bunch to trade to my friends.

    I'm going to be checking the Silph map for nests near me more often from now on. That was fun to be able to make a big candy haul in such a short time.

    submitted by /u/SaulGood_23
    [link] [comments]

    The Grind is Finally Over!!!

    Posted: 22 Mar 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment