• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 19, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Today my husband made it possible to PoGo with my best buddy again.

    Pokémon GO - Today my husband made it possible to PoGo with my best buddy again.


    Today my husband made it possible to PoGo with my best buddy again.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    So my husband did the sweetest thing for me today. We lost our best little buddy very unexpectedly last. His personality was very much a the grumpy puppy. He was also incredibly unique and at times a little ridiculous. I've been looking for a shiny Snubbull since we lost him, so that I could name it after him. Today my husband logged into my account & made a trade with someone so I could have my little buddy be my buddy again while I play PoGo. I just wanted to share since I'm taking a moment to appreciate how lucky I am. #pokemongo #snubbull

    https://imgur.com/gallery/bEGOtRG

    submitted by /u/coralraerose
    [link] [comments]

    REMINDER : Frustration can currently be TMed away!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    I think this is globally active as of posting...

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Monday, May 24, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time

    "You can use a Charged TM to help a Shadow Pokémon forget the Charged Attack Frustration"

    submitted by /u/quatre185
    [link] [comments]

    Take advantage of the Event to advance in the Pancham quest to evolve it

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Now that there are a lot of Dark pokemon in the wild, put Pancham as your buddy so you can advance in the quest to evolve it (catch 32 Dark pokemons), even if you don't have the candies to evolve, at least in the future it is ready to evolve when you have them.

    submitted by /u/fraidei
    [link] [comments]

    Please keep incense the way it is permanently

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    It will really suck if it goes back to the way it is. I barely get spawns at my house and have no stops. I also don't have much time to grind anymore because of work, and one incense for an hour can really help during events that I want to get certain stuff.

    I really hope niantic permanently keeps incense the same, it'll really suck if it goes back to the normal 6 Pokémon every 30 minutes nonsense.

    submitted by /u/SubwooferKing
    [link] [comments]

    That’ll serve me right for walking backwards

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I'm just filling out text really for the quota but basically I saw a post about swapping my buddy out for Pancham so I did and somehow I've started at a - walking distance

    https://imgur.com/a/diomFgr

    submitted by /u/Kieranuts
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful gym I found today

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    I didn't battle this gym out of respect for the matching shinnies.

    Edit: *almost all matching shinnies. Thanks Espeon

    https://imgur.com/gallery/cZmwpgW

    submitted by /u/rain-E-daze1
    [link] [comments]

    If if you think Luminous Legends Y tasks are too much, just wait for level 45 requirements

    Posted: 19 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Spoiler warning.

    You're in for a treat.

    Prepare to purify 100 pokemons, beat 50 leaders and a 100 grunts.

    submitted by /u/Ipoisonedmyplants
    [link] [comments]

    Curveball throws are great and I recommend it to anyone who is trying to level up or catch Pokémon faster

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Few months ago I was just regularly throwing the ball wasting a couple balls I was hardly catching a Pokémon now ever since I learned curveball throws I've been catching a lot more Pokémon recently wasting a lot less balls Ive even been able to level up way faster now I'm leveling up like at least once a week. Anyone who hasn't tried this method yet should try it it's a very effective method and it's very useful against raid pokemon now Im catching legendary's better than ever

    submitted by /u/BeastModeWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Mew Strategy - Better Lead than Safe Swap

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    As most know, Mew is a strong pokemon based on its fast charging shadow claw and variety of charge moves. As such, PVPoke has it set as the 3rd best safe switch as it allows you to flip matches main game.

    I am here to make the argument that it acts better as a lead than a safe swap.

    Hiding Team Composition

    One of the main reasons I like Mew on the lead is because it does not allow your opponent to figure out what your backline is. For example, if you lead swampert your opponent knows you are weak to grass so they most likely know you have a talonflame or abomasnow in the back. Mew is so versatile and considered 'safe' that your opponent cannot figure out your backline which gives you an immediate advantage.

    What moves are you running?

    This follows the same logic. If you use Mew as a safe switch, the opponent is able to narrow down your move set based on the fact you use it as a safe swap and as coverage to your opening pokemon. In the lead, who knows what Mew can have. As the Retro Cup has shown, moves like Surf and Wild Charge can also be ice beam, dark pulse, rock slide, overheat, low sweep. Having that question mark on the lead also leads to more guessing on your opponents part which can grab shields early.

    Why not safe play on lead to avoid the need to switch

    Most people use safe swaps because they have to scramble and they are the best way to scramble since they generally have neutral matchups across the board and can potentially flip mid-game. My argument is, using a safe 'swap' on the lead allows you to scramble less. With more neutral matchups you are less likely to need to scramble.

    Here is some gameplay with it as the lead: https://youtu.be/ykJ_uGlsdZk

    Appreciate those who read this post and subscribe to my channel.

    submitted by /u/DanOttawa_POGO
    [link] [comments]

    Does Landorus still appear so I can complete the Landorus Snapshot special research task?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    I only started playing this year around April so my limited levels/understanding delayed my progression through special research tasks (such as participating in raids). One of my outstanding tasks is to "Take a snapshot of Landorus" as part of the Season of Legends special research (pt 2/5) but I definitely haven't seen any and have even read that Landorus appearances in raids stopped in March 2021.

    Does anyone know if I can even complete this task at this point or if Landorus still appears?

    submitted by /u/spillingteapartea
    [link] [comments]

    How to overcome IV obsession?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm playing for about 1 year now and just reached level 41. I am completelly obsessed about IVs as I powered up a 96% Garchomp a while ago to level 40 (was a pain in the ass, due to rarity) just to hatch a 100% Gible a week later.

    I know that 0% doesn't mean, that this Pokemon has 0% stats. Therefore the difference between 0% IV and 100% IV is kinda minor, I still can't get myself into investing ressources into not perfect IV Pokemon. This is a problem tho as I know only have stuff like Ninetales, Beedrill or Muk powerd up but no strong Pokemon/Counter.

    submitted by /u/Skyy226
    [link] [comments]

    (Possibly Stupid) Idea & Compaint. GIVE US THE PROGRESS BAR BACK!!!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    We should all spam bug reports about the progress bar for events. So we can actually see how far we've gotten. Not only is it dumb for them not to have the progress bar in the game but the fact that the PoGo Twitter posted the Rocket bar 2 days late and showed no progress is ridiculous. They should really give us the bar back in-game. Or at least get their Twitter in check and post on time.

    Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

    submitted by /u/coke_no_cola
    [link] [comments]

    Has Been A Good Day

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Never had a chance to catch a Xerneas, but I got invited to three raids, caught three Yveltal. Am happy.

    submitted by /u/albtraumpuppe
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy System

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    So I've been trying to unlock a new move for Steelix for months now. I only needed 10 candies. Is there a reason why I can go a week and only earn 1 candy. I walk more than one mile a day for sure no problem. Why is it not registering on my phone? Is it a setting I'm missing? Please help! I'm at 72 of 75 candy for Steelix and I've been working on this for months. I have adventure sync turned on and everything.

    submitted by /u/OldWhyzeMan
    [link] [comments]

    Should I evolve?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So, I've re-started playing pogo about four days ago on a brand new account, during the dragon event, I manage to catch a 100% dratini when I was level 20. Does my level impact on it maximum cp, or it doesn't make any difference and I can max out it straight away? Btw I would spend about 175k of stardust to max it out and 275 candys (counting what it takes to make it into dragonite) and I have about 350 of those

    submitted by /u/Aupinho_
    [link] [comments]

    Can I realistically get from Lv 37 to 40 before Gible Community Day on June 6?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    I am a returning player this year, and I've been playing quite a bit for the last two months. I'm currently about halfway through Lv 37 and would need approximately 9mil more XP to get to Lv 40.

    I wanted to try and get to Lv 40 before Gible Comm day for the XL candy opportunity. Is that realistic for me to attempt, and what would be the best ways if it is?

    I have a lot of field research encounters saved up for the next 3x Catch XP period, and plenty of Lucky Eggs. I will most likely be able to get to Ultra Friends with a couple more people as well. Raiding is not an issue for me either, although I'm not the biggest Yveital fan.

    Any help or advice is appreciated. - J

    submitted by /u/40Dolomite
    [link] [comments]

    How good is crypto-snorlax?

    Posted: 19 May 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Got a 15/14/15 shadow-snorlax but don't really know how to use it or if it's useful at all except as a trophy 🤷🏽‍♂️ what's the best moveset and where should I use it?

    submitted by /u/Beneficial_Freedom23
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious Component collection

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    If I already have a Rocket Radar in my inventory, can I still collect the mysterious component piece that is the reward for the timed research task 'Purify 7 shadow Pokémon' or do I need to use the Rocket Radar first?

    submitted by /u/Rooru92
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving a traded pancham

    Posted: 19 May 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    So everyone knows about the catch 32 dark types while buddy requirement for pancham, but what about when it's traded? Does the new owner need to buddy up and catch another 32 dark?

    Asking cuz I have a couple extra pancham with bad IVs that I might trade later. I have some friends that play sporadically and would love to give them a ready to evolve pancham.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Progress202
    [link] [comments]

    Obligatory Alolan ratatta count toward youngster medal PSA

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Good opportunity to try to advance the medal. Only rats under 2.41 kg will count toward medal. Catch them tiny rats.

    submitted by /u/Nexusb0und
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth powering up bad IV shadow Pokemon?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    Hi! First of all, sorry for my bad English. I want to TM away frustration and power up some of my Shadow Pokemon, but I don't have any with high IVs. Should I do it or wait for the next event?

    submitted by /u/RobinScherbatsky_
    [link] [comments]

    Wife just started playing two weeks ago

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Somehow she's found 10 100% IV Pokemon(good ones too) yet I, who has been playing since launch, have only ever found 2 100% ever. This shits mad irritating

    Anyway, that's all. Just wanted to let out my frustrations with rng and my shitty luck

    She doesn't understand my disbelief when I am surprised she got yet another hundo. Her words "it's not that uncommon"

    submitted by /u/brohemoth06
    [link] [comments]

    How about a simple rule...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    If you use a golden razz and throw an excellent curveball throw with an Ultra Ball during the Pokemon encounter for GBL...

    You catch the damn Pokemon.

    27 golden razz and 34 ultra balls later I have a new Yveltal.

    submitted by /u/phabphour20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment