• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 20, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Alright, don't hate me..

    Pokémon GO - Alright, don't hate me..


    Alright, don't hate me..

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Don't hate me, but to be honest I don't know too much more about pokemon past the original 151 so I had a good giggle today when I came across what I dubbed an 'old timey industrial London based Doug Dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome' Weezing.

    I should also note I found it hilarious his hat goes through and completely blocks the left side of the level/name when viewing the caught/raid ready pokemon.

    click here to peep old timey industrial London based Doug Dimmadome owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome Weezing

    submitted by /u/Wheelman893
    [link] [comments]

    After 5.5 months and 1035 km of buddy walking, I finally made it to 400:

    Posted: 20 May 2021 01:54 AM PDT

    1035 km of buddy walking, 3 wild catches, 3 lucky hatches, 2 trades and about 100 rare candies total, and it really does feel like the end of a journey for me :p

    https://ibb.co/17sfKJ5

    (note: the "12 days" is because I swapped buddies a few times along the way. I didn't actually walk 1000+ km in 12 days!)

    submitted by /u/ActualTymell
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or did Niantic go crazy with the amount of grunts to beat this event?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    I made some quick math and it seems that to complete all the quests you need to beat over 50 rocket grunts, also counting the ones you need to create the radars for the leaders. Are they crazy or what?

    submitted by /u/fraidei
    [link] [comments]

    I got a hundo shadow Machop!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    So, I was at football practice with my brother (he broke his arm so he couldn't do it), and while I was there, he caught it! I have no idea how rare it is, but this is my first true shadow hundo! (I purified a 98 IV venonat, but that's purified now)

    submitted by /u/KCPlayz21
    [link] [comments]

    I hit 50km last week!

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I started walking a few weeks back. At first, it was just walking to walk, but I re-downloaded PoGo to give me more of a purpose to walk instead of just going mindlessly. By Friday, I realized I had hit 33km, and went "man, one day I'll be able to do 50km in a week!" I took a moment and asked what was stopping me. Swablu community day was Saturday, and I spent the entire time out walking- I ended up doing 11km, got 20 shiny Swablu, and managed to do another 10km Sunday. I feel great. I've been hiking and going outdoors several times a day to get stops and take back the gym across the street from my house and it has been doing wonders. My first community day went great and now I'm gonna spend all day on the 6th out hiking for Gible Day. I can't wait! Won't be able to hit 50km this week but I'm hoping I can next week :)

    submitted by /u/ApplesbyApples
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one that thinks the overworld map deserves an update?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    We've had the same boring map since the game came out. Green, dark green , road and a bit of water... I feel like niantic could do a lot more with this. Osm has so much data which they use in the code that isn't visible in the game. How cool would it be to see more detail on the map, like plants or sand. Phones have come a long way so i don't think this is too much to ask. Please let me know what you guys think so we can maybe convince niantic to do something about it.

    submitted by /u/HappyVincent8888
    [link] [comments]

    New Team GO Rocket leaders' teams by me. I hope this can be of help. Image published by Italian League.

    Posted: 19 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    The rotation has arrived just yesterday. In my opinion reward Pokémons were better in the previous teams. I hope this infographic can clear doubts and help you shiny-hunting what you stil need!

    HD link

    submitted by /u/Cyber-Hornet
    [link] [comments]

    I caught a 100 IV Yveltal!!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Hello everyone :3 I didn't know who to share my excitement with so I decided to share it here with you guys!! It's my first Yveltal and it was a 100 IV 😭 I feel like I have been blessed by the Pokémon gods. This is my first 100IV legendary too. So, a very memorable day 🤧

    submitted by /u/Imloney_123
    [link] [comments]

    Honey, I shrunk the Eevee

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:59 AM PDT

    I have... no idea what happened here. I just gave my Eevee his second set of pink bananas for the day and he wound up like this:

    https://imgur.com/a/TpohIES

    Still happy when I tap him though!

    submitted by /u/Rappy28
    [link] [comments]

    How to find raids that are not empty?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    So, Iam playing this with my kid and he wants to do raids. But every time we join on raid there is just like 2 of us and none else joins. This makes winning a raid rather impossible. We dont live in big city so the raid place is not full of players irl.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Optimal-Operation607
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve Ponyta

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I have 50 ponyta candies, and a ponyta and galarian ponyta. Which should I evolve? All things being equal

    submitted by /u/Sean_LFC123
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble with the AR mapping task

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:14 AM PDT

    I still need to do the AR Matching task and this is the old one the one where you get the Galarian Ponyta however it's not scanning properly for some reason I need to rescan it every time I'm not sure if I should trash it but it can be a good IV or a shiny, plus they don't spawn naturally so they're kind of rare. Should I trash it or is it something I need to do to fix it what I can do.

    submitted by /u/BeastModeWulf
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon to target during this dark event.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    I try to catch as much as I can keep up with but during the last event, I was targeting Ralts and Bagon since I've heard good things. Is there anyone to target during this dark event? It seems pretty lackluster.

    submitted by /u/terententen
    [link] [comments]

    50 Km richer...

    Posted: 19 May 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    about a year ago, I made a post here asking how people liked to get their 50 km in during the week. I was working as an archaeology tech at the time, hiking 4 days a week, and still wasn't getting close, so i was curious. Well, last week I finally decided to make a concerted effort to get my 50 km in 7 days. It was hard. By day two I longed for the days when my feet didn't hurt, by three I dearly missed measuring things in miles. During the week, actually, during one of my walks, my grad school application was rejected, and my application to the job I had last summer was also rejected. Obviously, that really put a bummer on my motivation, but I was already 30km deep by then. I walked around a mall, i walked through downtown, i walked around a lake and up and down the block for good measure on days i hadn't quite gotten enough kms in. i hatched 15 eggs, and got some good time in with my buddy lucario. on that final day when i was able to wake up and open pokémon go without putting my sneakers on straight away, and i was awarded the special eggs for my efforts... i can't say i'm better off for it, and i can't even say i recommend it if you don't already make the 50k easy... but it is pretty satisfying to finally have that under my belt.

    submitted by /u/OpheliaofDenmark
    [link] [comments]

    My weird story about starting PokemonGo. And a nice shiny gym from today!

    Posted: 19 May 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    So basically. My girlfriend made me download Pokemon Go at the start of my season (went to work in a different country September-May) so I could send her gifts and catch Pokemons from other places. Downloaded it, tried doing it for her, but I didnt really get sucked into it.. so i deleted it a few weeks later.

    I felt that my inner child, being a Yugioh fan, didnt want to mix up the nostalgia with Pokemon (I know it didnt make sense), so I pushed Pokemon away unconsciously. So I did not actually download it again until I was back home at the end of April. (But i have some foreign Pokemon which I do appreciate now)

    And here it starts - at first, I downloaded it again so I would play it together with her, but it did not go off again. Something didnt click... until like a week later, when I revisited the app and started playing it daily... and I got sucked into Pokemon LIKE I COULD NEVER IMAGINE. I started watching Pokemon. I even brought out my super old skateboard to hatch eggs easier (Im 23, used to skate when I was like 13) and go conquer the closest gyms daily, which, I guess, sounds normal, but I just couldnt have imagined something like this even two weeks ago. Even my girlfriend who is passionate about this game forever already is not as crazy as me right now..

    And here I am, recruiting my friends to join the game. Finding out about other close friends who are actually already playing. Its a little bit crazy, but I appreciate that an app (Pokemon is much more than an app obviously) can bring people together and create communities!

    And here is the picture from todays shiny gym with two random people, me, my gf and my friend who got recruited into the game a few days ago. :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/yIxTmiC

    submitted by /u/kazhinsky
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! am i banned or something?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    hi, well i did everything to see what causes the issue .. but can't find anything. pokemonGo doesn't count the km's so i can't get buddy candys and Eggs not hatching. So what i did, logout and login with ANOTHER account, there its working eggs hatching, getting buddy candys ! and when i go back to my own account ... Again eggs not hatching and i don't get buddy candy's. 😞 what is with my account ??

    submitted by /u/Locow1992
    [link] [comments]

    Guys,... I hate Murkrow. (NSFW)

    Posted: 19 May 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    You give it a berry at a CP 700 followed by a great throw curveball... and it jumps out. OK, you try again and again it pops out. Wash, rinse, repeat and use an ultra this time and the fucker pops out again-- AND FLEES!!! OK, it's just RNG. You'll catch the next one.

    You see another murkrow and before you click on the little shit you brace yourself because you know what you're about to expect. Ah, it's a CP 400 this time. Same as before. Berry, great throw curveball and yup you guess it, it jumped out of the fuckibg ball. Not once, not twice, but 3 fucking times. What the fuck is the point?!!!

    I hate this fucking bird. I hate TPC for making this fucking piece of garbage of a bird so difficult to catch that it makes you hate it. I'm a firm believer in catching everything but Jesus Christ what is the deal?! I think 4yrs of this crap is enough. Boost the catch rate already. I'll be very happy to see it gone after the event is over because that bird is the worst.

    submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
    [link] [comments]

    Disclaimer: Remote Raid Rage Rant

    Posted: 19 May 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Edit 2: Moving edit #1 higher because, while I was mad in the moment, I would rather be productive.

    Make private lobbies without timers and have an "I'm ready" status that when all players are ready the raid begins. Then, you can make public lobby timers, say, two minutes longer. That way, the public lobby has enough time of other random trainers to join.

    Original Start:

    I'm so tired of the raid mechanic in this game. FIX YOUR F#$&ING GAME!!! It's been 4 years with no improvements.

    Backstory: Have 4 or 5 friends that play. Barely strong enough to do 5* raids. Since there is no in game way to coordinate raids we chat in group texts. Set the raid time. Invite my friends to try to get everyone in before THE STUPID 2 MINUTE TIMER FINISHES. 30 seconds left 2 friends haven't joined yet. Are they in? Are they joining? Did they get the invite? 20 seconds... 1 of them joins... 10 seconds... 1 still missing.... do we back out? HOW WOULD WE TELL EVERYONE TO BACK OUT!?!?!?? ... too late... going in without my last friend.... OH wait... NOT! Raid timer gets stuck at 0... I cant get in. My 4 friends get in, not me. They barely beat it. Now I am left out of a raid that I spent time and energy to get into.

    Edit: Since I should probably be productive in this post, I will throw out a suggestion for raids.(moved the rest of the edit to top)

    TLDR: Worked to get group of friends into remote raid. 4/5 get in after poor invite system. Then I don't get in when the timer gets stuck at 0. Fix your game. Its been years. Make the raid system more accessible its really not that hard.

    submitted by /u/QuikTrix
    [link] [comments]

    Just two questions

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    1. At wich lvl and IV should I consider evolving?
    2. I got a magikarp IV 86% and it's a lucky pokeomon, should I evolve it or should I wait for a better IV?
    submitted by /u/CGrenn
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t TM Crypto Pokémon

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    So I just TM'ed my crypto Beldrum to make use of the current event and get rid of Frustration. That worked completely fine, but I tried to TM it again and now it says "TM's can't be used on crypto Pokémon's". Anyone had something similar happen?

    submitted by /u/supergorilla123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment