• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Pokémon GO - So who else hates Plusle & Minun with a burning passion now?

    Pokémon GO - So who else hates Plusle & Minun with a burning passion now?


    So who else hates Plusle & Minun with a burning passion now?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I hate these goddamn worthless mice so much. It's like they've been spawning in extra since January this year no matter what event hits and they're the worst and I hate them. I refuse to catch them anymore from how much I loathe them. On top of them spawning so much I never even got a shiny. Thus hating them more to even shiny check. To add insult to injury their shiny versions are trash! Sorry. Just opened my game to 3 plusle and 2 minun in my yard so I just closed the game refusing to catch or check any of them.

    submitted by /u/garciam16a4
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know your name...

    Posted: 20 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I don't know you. You added me randomly and saw fit to invite me to your raid. Now I'm sitting here with a 3 star, well rounded, weather boosted, Yveltal. Thanks kind stanger.

    submitted by /u/JawaWithACamera
    [link] [comments]

    Today I finally hit my goal!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Today I reached my goal of 10k Magikarp candies. Took about 3 and 1/2 years of walking Jimmy but we made it. Just wanted to flex a little that's all have a good day!!

    https://imgur.com/a/2E15aMH

    submitted by /u/blainep420
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy accomplishment and then change buddy

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    I have Pancham as a buddy right now, since I need to catch 32 Dark pokemon to make him evolve.

    I caught enough of the Dark pokemon and I want to change my buddy now.

    If I change the buddy, will I have to catch 32 Dark pokemon again or will this accomplishment stay?

    submitted by /u/Luukvw
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get a Medic over here?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Is there a way to heal my Pokémon without using potions? I wish there were spots in the game that acted as Pokémon centers to heal downed Poké.

    submitted by /u/neverrest99
    [link] [comments]

    Burned out on Team Rocket.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    I know I'll get some hate for this. Please don't get me wrong I usually love Niantic's events but I'm getting kinda of burned out on the whole team rocket ones. Two B2B really.? I didn't finish the one before because I kept looked for Sierra and never found her. Now we have another one? Plus I do not see wasting tons of star dust on purifying a pokemon I'll never use and transfer afterwards never looking at the stats. Again I'm not hating on Niantic or Pokemon Go I love the game (played day one) and Niantic is usually very good at there events. But getting burned out on Team Rocket. Have a nice day and go catch them all.

    submitted by /u/StrayRatt
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve shiny Alolan Grimer?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    I caught a shiny Alolan Grimer yesterday and it looks cool. Should I evolve it to a shiny Alolan Muk? How rare is it? What do you all suggest?

    submitted by /u/teddypain32
    [link] [comments]

    Arlo and cliff have garbage capture mon

    Posted: 20 May 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    I literally thought it was a glitch when I saw cliff with a seedot, and apparently arlo has a venonat. Such downgrades!!

    submitted by /u/js910011
    [link] [comments]

    Reliable Goomy hunting method?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Since both the X and Y events have started I've been on the lookout for Goomy. I tried using incense during rain weather and windy weather (when dragons supposedly spawn) and gotten a grand total of two. Since that first week of the X event they stopped showing up with incense and I only rarely see them in super random locations in the wild.

    Have you found a reliable way to find Goomy in greater numbers during these events?

    submitted by /u/LaserOstriches
    [link] [comments]

    Save me from my morgue

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I have spun over 80 pokestops and I haven't found a single revive. Please send help. My Pokémon morgue (as I have dubbed it) is growing by the hour because I cannot stop fighting grunts. I tell myself that it's not worth it. That I get nothing from doing this besides a small dopamine hit but I continue. It's a problem. The allure of destroying that useless grunt and their 100cp Vulpix is too much. I haven't seen my shiny metagross in days because I have nothing to heal it with. I think the game is trying to punish me. Actually no. I think some god is trying to punish me. The lifeless carcasses of my favourite elite Pokémon are lying motionless in my backpack. The others live in fear that they will be next, yet I continue this cycle. Spin, grunt, faint. Spin, grunt, faint.

    Save me.

    submitted by /u/J14will
    [link] [comments]

    How many Pokémon can you realistically evolve in 30 minutes?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    Just trying to get the best use out of my lucky eggs. Assume I'm doing this during a beneficial event.

    submitted by /u/TrickyBuilder
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get Meteor Mash?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:55 AM PDT

    I have a 14/13/14 Shadow Metang and a lot of candies ready. Not quite enough to max out but it would be close.

    Anyway, I have 1 Elite Charged TM ready for it but I saw somebody on here say that Meteor Mash is currently available?

    I don't believe that's true but if so, could I get it by evolving or can I use a normal Charged TM? Also is Meteor Mash really that much better than flash cannon? And if so, why?

    Sorry, I know this may be a stupid question but I only have 1 Elite Charged TM so worth a try right?

    submitted by /u/charliverpool
    [link] [comments]

    "This Pokémon doesn't want any more Berries..." but I just put it in the gym

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:19 AM PDT

    I understand there's a limit (10, I think) on how many berries can be fed to a Pokémon in a gym without a cooldown, but how can I get this message for my own Pokémon immediately after putting it in a friendly gym?

    submitted by /u/Adam_24061
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who makes a meat grinder noise when transferring Pokemon to the Prof to turn in to candy?

    Posted: 20 May 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    Or maybe like a chainsaw? "Rwwwwwr-rwwwwwr!" Gruesome, but I don't know how else we are to assume that wacky Willow Wonka makes his treats!

    submitted by /u/harebit
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with a 100% Shadow Mareep?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    Do I purify it? Teach it a second charge move? Evolve? Is there anything good about this or does it not matter?

    submitted by /u/TurnerDylan
    [link] [comments]

    Finding ditto

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I need to catch ditto for 2 special researches but i dont know which pokemon he can disguise as since luminous legends y

    submitted by /u/Doge111111111
    [link] [comments]

    And I got nothing

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    I fight this TR girl She has a snorlak, gardevoir and another snorlak I win in the 6th time or something like that and when it finish she just disappeared and I dont have the opportunity to catch any Pokémon I am just mad :) Someone with the same issue?

    submitted by /u/KinNB
    [link] [comments]

    Great a TGR bug, now I can't complete the research.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Whenever I battle TGR grunts, the attack buttons, swap box vanish and and my taps aren't being registered. This happens after I defeat the first Pokemon, it still shows the same Pokemon but it calls it's name the one of the next Pokémon. Has anyone experienced this bug?

    I tried restarting PoGo, that didn't work and I'm still yet to refresh it.

    submitted by /u/08Dreaj08
    [link] [comments]

    I don't like this new event.

    Posted: 20 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    I was having a lot of fun catching fairy types and potentially dragons. Now that we are back to rattatas and whismers I don't feel like playing as much. Also my red eggs keep giving me that dang turkey vulture turd. I need y'all to encourage me to grind again.

    submitted by /u/duder6989
    [link] [comments]

    Some kind of bug?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    So I just opened the game and the titles of the missions are like "??? STORY_QUEST_JIRACHI_3", someone know what could be happening? Also, sorry for my bad english.

    submitted by /u/oo0nero00o
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment