• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 22, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Murkrow needs to get over itself.

    Pokémon GO - Murkrow needs to get over itself.


    Murkrow needs to get over itself.

    Posted: 21 May 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    If Murkrow wants to act like it's a legendary then it can stay outside in the cold. It's not getting another berry or chance at a comfy ultra ball from me again. Stupid flipping crow witch ass wanna be.. see if I care! >_>

    submitted by /u/WomBimbles
    [link] [comments]

    Think Trainer, THINK!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    "Why would you USE Shadow Pokémon? I TOLD YOU they were in pain and you turn around and use them in battle? You're not RESCUING them if you're letting them suffer! Think Trainer, THINK!"

    Image: https://i.imgur.com/UEywRPC.jpg

    submitted by /u/LeekDuck_
    [link] [comments]

    I got my first perfect pokemon today!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Today is the day that I got my first perfect pokemon, I got him from a field research

    https://imgur.com/gallery/PwXpUMP

    submitted by /u/TheManWhoDidItAll
    [link] [comments]

    Insane new GBL bug

    Posted: 22 May 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    Here's what happened:

    1) I finish a set of 5 battles in GBL

    2) I collected my rewards for 4 wins

    3) I collected my third reward (Pokémon encounter) last

    4) Reward was Galvantula

    5) I catch the Galvantula

    6) I check the IV of my Galvantula

    7) I exit the appraisal screen

    8) I am somehow now in a battle in GBL and my first Pokémon has been defeated and fainted

    submitted by /u/myroomateisbanned
    [link] [comments]

    Getting exercise has its rewards!

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    I busted my butt last week running/walking to my first 50km in about a year. One of my rewards was a 10km egg with a tighter selection of 'mons than normal. I hatched it today to find this shiny guy! I can't wait to see what I'll get next week at my next 50km!

    submitted by /u/Guccimayne
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for getting a pokestop added

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    I am relatively new to PokemonGo but I work at a wildlife rehabilitation clinic in Florida that rescues and rehabilitates injured and orphaned wildlife. I also work with students that need scholarship hours or have gotten in trouble and need help completing their mandated community service hours.

    I see that recommending a place to be a pokestop can only happen after a player reaches level 38, and I know that will not happen for me this summer. I usually have around 20-30 kids every summer and I was hoping to see if I could get our organization registered as a pokestop. We actually have a pretty nice spawn rate for pokemon at the center and a few of the kids noticed this spring. If I see that they play, I make a deal with them that if they work hard during their shift, they are free to catch stuff after or if we have some down time on breaks and things. So far everyone has been happy with that compromise.

    I'm new to this subreddit too, so I was just wondering if there was a thread or anything I could put our organization on so maybe someone (or someone's) could reccomend it? I'm not actually sure how it works, does it take multiple recommendations to Niantic? Or is it just a one and done deal and then they review and accept or deny the request?

    Sorry if these are stupid questions! Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/Choppaotta
    [link] [comments]

    Where are all the Feebas

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    I've had this stupid "evolve a Feebas" research task for MONTHS.... Am I missing some sort of super secret underground Feebas location??? Are they all hiding somewhere??? Maybe PoGo just hates me

    submitted by /u/Reddit_Whyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    In honor of all the Plusle and Minum hate the past few months, I present my thoughts on my recent shiny

    Posted: 22 May 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Felt motivated to use my terrible photoshop skills to express my frustration about not getting a single shiny fairy or dragon... but this instead?

    Image: https://imgur.com/gallery/jxbxMFs

    submitted by /u/blinksis
    [link] [comments]

    How many of you still have event research from several years ago?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    I still have special and field research from the 2019 Halloween event. You'd think it be easy to catch 10 ghost types in almost 2 years but I guess not.

    submitted by /u/Lumelore_
    [link] [comments]

    I miss being able to just find a Charmander or a Bulbasaur in the wild. What happened?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I think it's incredibly less fun having these events where it's the same 15-20 Pokémon every month. I miss finding a Charmander randomly in the wild and getting excited about it. Now it's so predictable what Pokémon you're going to find. Now in this Dark Pokémon event, I already have Murkrow and Houndour and Purrloin evolved, so what's the point of seeing them over and over. And getting them constantly in mysterious Pokémon missions when I've already seen 100 of them this season already.

    submitted by /u/RichPanini
    [link] [comments]

    Playing from Home

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Hello, so I have Corona...
    After some days getting bored as hell, I watched a movie on Pokémon's, and instantly installed Pokémon go again.

    Now I can spin a Pokestop from my house. (sometimes 2 if my GPS gets little bit buggy)
    I went from lvl 9 to lvl 19 in a day, but I need some advise.

    Anyone got some tips on playing from house?
    I cant leave because of Corona, I tried to use my Girlfriend to walk a bit :P but that's a no go aswell..

    I purchased some Incense so I get some more Pokémon's around here, I Appraise every Pokémon i catch, and if its low I instant transfer it (except some rare Pokémon's.)

    What can I do more to improve the quality of pokemons or rare ones ?

    submitted by /u/Pixxels1990
    [link] [comments]

    Unbelievable Hundo luck!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    So yesterday I posted on here about my 14/13/14 Shadow Metang with a few questions.

    Anyway, just now I completed a field research task (Win 1 Raid) and to my very pleasant surprise the reward was a Beldum. I decided to use a Silver Pinap to maximise the candies for my Metang and caught it.

    Then, I click appraise...

    100%! I couldn't believe it, now I need even more candies 😂. But we're not done yet. Checking my recents I also caught a 100% Rattata exactly 30 mins prior (checked journal).

    I've caught 15,680 Pokemon and these are only my 8th and 9th hundos so it's a big deal to me and I wanted to share as I play PoGO alone and have nobody to tell😂

    submitted by /u/charliverpool
    [link] [comments]

    Y’all ever feel like

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Y'all ever feel like you've seen so many of a mon but then you look and you've seen like... 50? Cuz I swear I've seen so many sevipers I figured it was at least 150 and it's actually 92

    submitted by /u/Uhlman24
    [link] [comments]

    Got my ditto��

    Posted: 21 May 2021 10:05 PM PDT

    I got my ditto today right after midnight😁. I am a returning player from 2018. Still had the a mythical discovery and and other research tasks pending due to catch a ditto. Yesterday i posted on silph asking the possible ditto disguises and then right after midnight i got it from a possible disguise which is whismur. Words cant describe my excitement and my day is made.

    submitted by /u/lifeisabout-balance
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know where I can get this tank top

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    It's the black one (for girls) with the red pokeball with the strings crossing. I can't find it anywhere and not sure if my app isn't updating properly ?

    I can't post images here but I hope someone gets what's i mean lol

    submitted by /u/MK-47-
    [link] [comments]

    Current Ultra Hero Medal max?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm wondering what the current max number of Giovanni encounters for the Ultra Hero medal is? I haven't missed one yet, but I am noticing a discrepancy between the number on my Ultra Hero Medal (10) versus the number of shadow legendaries I own (13). Any insight is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/pronghorny69
    [link] [comments]

    Help me out with this guys

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    So as I could catch yveltal through the gbl which is the other raid boss that I should raid right now? Any raid boss which has a higher possibility of a shiny?

    submitted by /u/yellow-flash26
    [link] [comments]

    lvling Shadow Pokemon

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I recently start playing Pokémon Go and shadow Pokémon still kind of confuses me. I know shadow Pokémon are stronger than it's normal form but the trade off is that it's weaker in terms of defense. During this current event where we can remove frustration, what Pokémon should I prioritize in removing TM and leveling up? For example I have a one star max attack larvatar 15-6-6 but a two star Pupitar with 7-12-13. Should I level up the larvitar or focus on the current pupitar?

    Is the rule of thumb, Max attack is better than low attAck but better IV?

    I mainly wanna use these Pokémon for raids and grunts. I have no interest in PvP

    submitted by /u/AzureoftheEast
    [link] [comments]

    Golden gym medal

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    It's time to implement a medal for gold gyms. Gyms have 3 ranks: bronze, silver and gold. We can track and count manually how many golden gyms we have but we only can track the 1000 most recent gyms. After that we Start to "lose" gyms until we got a new interaction with them... For some of us, the gyms are important to gold and with so many medals there is in game, there is a lack of medals for gyms. When wayfarer was lauch, the number of gyms grow exponentially but some of gyms disappeared too... With remote raids, having 1000 for an active player It's easy to reach... So we invest our time on gym(in defending, feed or battles) for nothing because if that gym disappear or we unable to reach to gym again after some time we can lose it in gym list At least, the number of golden gyms should be count in a medal so, if we lose the gym in gym list, that time spent wasn't in vain...

    submitted by /u/Kimeber
    [link] [comments]

    Where’s Rhyhorn?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Where did Rhyhorn go? I've been playing this game for a few years so I've seen Rhyhorn as a basic staple, generally always around. It seems like he's been missing for about a year now. I could use some candies. Where's Rhyhorn???

    submitted by /u/chlove56
    [link] [comments]

    Post your outfit!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    I want to see some cool, unique looks, here's mine!

    My outfit

    I sometimes like too match with my buddy Pokémon, who's also does this?

    submitted by /u/pokedeviI
    [link] [comments]

    YEEEEEHAW ��

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I was walking around my neighbourhood when I encountered a field with a particular odd looking cow...

    submitted by /u/hasapalapaka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment