• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My first level 50 and reason for walking 18km yesterday

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:42 AM PDT

    Shiny lucky 3* lv 50 Mega Altaria with Moonblast.

    Got multiple shinies during community day and this was the result of a careful trade sacrificing an old pokemon for higher lucky chance. Have been Poffin-walking her for the last week to take advantage of the 0.5km candy distance for the remaining XL candy and to save up some mega energy. That 1km base walking distance is really something, and the reduced stardust requirement is amazing.

    Not bad for a day in the life of a dog food company.

    submitted by /u/Canatee
    [link] [comments]

    Luminous Legends Y has so far been a disappointment, but the 7km eggs are the worst part

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    I want to talk to whichever intern decided on these. I like the normal 7km eggs because of all the alolan form pokemon you can get. But this? Every pokemon in the eggs you can easily get just from walking around. Nothing like catching 100 Murkrow just to get your 101st from an egg. I don't even open gifts until all my egg storage is full as to not taint the sanctity of eggs I'd rather hatch.

    My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

    submitted by /u/epacella13
    [link] [comments]

    Rocket Grunt Queen

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Has anybody else met the Team Rocket ago grunt who has a strong team? I first met her last month and she introduced herself with "Don't bother - I've already won" so there was no way to know her teams type and she beat me in our first match with an Aerodactyl, a Machamp and something else. I logged in today and there she was with a team of 3 Snorlax. I think she deserves a promotion.

    submitted by /u/No_Mood_2047
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, so this is incredibly lucky...

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    So, me, my brothers, and my dad went out for pokemon go, and I got a shiny alolan grimer! Then, right after that, my brother got a shiny jigglypuff!! Then, my other brother got a shiny alolan grimer as well!!! I don't know the odds on this, but this is super cool!!!

    submitted by /u/KCPlayz21
    [link] [comments]

    Free weekend code

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I don't play the game anymore but figured this shouldn't go to waste, please take this if you don't have Verizon Wireless and are unable to get your own:

    U2HL9VVGN6PGHR

    submitted by /u/houseofbacon
    [link] [comments]

    Will i get my 50 km egg if my inventory is full?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Both my normal egg inventory and the bonus are full what will happen if i claim the 50 km walking reward?

    submitted by /u/Doge111111111
    [link] [comments]

    Gotcha won't connect to android 11 (New phone)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Hi Been using the gotcha for a year. However got a new phone yesterday (Xperia 5 ii).

    Gotcha connects to the gotcha evolve app fine.

    It will not connect in Pokémon go.

    I have plugged the gotcha in to the charge quickly 25+ times to reset it.

    I held the red gotcha button in till I got the system screen.

    I made sure the connection was unticked on gotcha.

    It's not a saved device in my phone's Bluetooth list either.

    My gotcha is unticked on phone connection screen. I load Pokémon go. Go to Pokémon go plus. Eject the gotcha. Now press the gotcha so it then shows up as device on pogo. Click the circle icon so it spins trying to connect. Gotcha connection screen changes to a tick instantly. Pokémon go ball icon just spins and spins and eventually says failed to connect.

    (I don't know if this is relevant but my Sony Xperia 1 use to ask me to confirm connection In a pop up. This phone does not).

    Can anyone advise please

    submitted by /u/chaz37392
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding cp and mega evolution

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    So did Niantic change the whole thing where it didn't matter what Lvl your mon was when you mega evolved it, it would jump to Lvl 40 stats?

    My altaria is only hitting 1799CP (98IV) and it's supposed to be hitting 3000CP. It's not high Lvl.

    So do we now have to level up the Pokémon or is this some glitch on my end??

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/HighandMightyDude
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange for elite TMs??

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    I just literally used 13 fast TMs on Excadrill trying to get Mud Slap and it bounced back and forth between Mud Shot and Metal Claw every fucking time. This is honestly the absolute worst aspect of this game and frustrates me to no end.

    I know elite TMs are supposed to be rare but my god this is shitty. Isn't it about time there was an exchange functionality for TMs? Even 15 normal TMs for their fast/charged elite counterparts would be acceptable. It's fucking infuriating to go through a month of saved TMs only to end up with a move you still don't want when you were just trying to get a 5% increase in DPS. This shit is cancer.

    submitted by /u/RedLotusVenom
    [link] [comments]

    Luminous Legends Y event pool

    Posted: 22 May 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Is anyone else feeling pretty disappointed regarding the current event Pokémon following the X event and like they don't wanna bother catching anything? When it came to Dratini, Bagon, and Ralts, I wanted to catch every single one but now with these dark Pokémon I just wanna ignore them all

    submitted by /u/S_H_O_U_T
    [link] [comments]

    I have to take a snapshot of Landorus

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    I've had this quest for a while but I was occupied with college and now that I've finally graduated and I'm on vacation they seem to have been replaced with the Gen 6 legendaries. Will the legendary genies come back after the Luminous Legends event or am I locked out of this quest?

    submitted by /u/nyanukeanu
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people do that?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    I've been trying to catch an Yveltal and the moment I try everyone switches to a private group, I don't have any friends to play with... Does it really cost people that much to try and lend a helping hand just once?

    submitted by /u/050201010102070
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get XP?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    The post is kind of self explanatory. What's the best way to level up quick in Pokémon Go? I catch a lot of Pokémon but was wondering if there's anything else I can do or if anyone has tips/tricks. I'm currently a level 35 and can't wait to be at least a 40

    submitted by /u/MightyMelon95
    [link] [comments]

    Purify sableye? Does purify give return if I don’t have frustration?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if I should purify my Sableye that is 14/13/14 I read on pvpoke that return is good on him for pvp. Also I got rid of his frustration on a day where you could remove them with a normal tm. Will I still get return if I purify him or not.m?

    submitted by /u/sriw
    [link] [comments]

    Which Shadow Machop shall I level up?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    I've got a Question about Shadow Pokemon.

    Which Shadow Machop ist better: 10-15-15 or 14-4-2 I am using my Shadows mostly for Raids.

    So is Atk most important or is a general good IV with Atk over 10 good?

    submitted by /u/HungsHunger
    [link] [comments]

    Ratings progression in GBL

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Hi all, I have recently started to play the game again and this is the first season of GBL I am playing. While I know that win ratio should be really great to improve rating and go to higher ranks - I am just not able to go past rank 20. Stuck somewhere between 1700-1900. How do you guys do it? Change the team once algo starts giving great counters? Don't play all free 6 sets at once? Any other way to break through the ace rank?

    I am playing Ultra league with following mons (all 3* and IV more than 95%) 1) Dragonite (dragon breath,dragon claw and outrage)- open and sometimes swap opening slot with venusaur 2) Venusaur (wine whip, frenzy plant, sludge bomb)- sometimes open with this when fairy dominance start 3) Charizard ( fire spin, blast burn, dragon claw)

    Any help/guidance would be great!

    submitted by /u/TheIconclast
    [link] [comments]

    2 Grunts 1 Balloon

    Posted: 22 May 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I haven't seen any mention of this glitch, but I just had 2 grunt battles back to back from the same balloon for the second time now. Has anyone else seen this? Both times it was a dark grunt followed by a fairy grunt.

    submitted by /u/Mongobearmanfish
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my shadow Pokémon now have three moves?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I used a charged TM but now it just looks like it simply added a move. Did I do something wrong? Someone please clue me in to what I'm missing before I use the rest of my TMs...I'm not really familiar with changing the moves of shadow Pokémon (clearly lol). I'm a fan of shadow Pokémon so I'd like to get this right and not waste the TMs I've been hoarding. Thanks!

    Edit: LPT do not press new attack while half-asleep thinking you're doing it right 😂

    https://imgur.com/a/dWvgMdx

    submitted by /u/WreakingHavoc640
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment