• Breaking News

    Monday, May 24, 2021

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Shiny Galarian Ponyta hasn't been available for over a week now

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    Copy pasted and modified post from the same topic over on TSR. Thank you to u/SupportGoddess for shedding light on this issue.

    If you have proof of a shiny Galarian Ponyta (claimed and) caught from a research breakthrough after May 18, 2021 10:00 a.m. please come forth with pictures (preferably with journal entry showing the research breakthrough claim)!

    Last known valid reports are from May 17th.

    If this is fixed today it should leave everyone at least one shiny check before it leaves the research breakthrough box.

    The pretty pony is still available from the research breakthrough and probably should have boosted rates so no evidence of a shiny strongly suggests it's erroneously been turned off. Even if it's full odds, there should be enough evidence by now, but there is none.

    I'm making this post because the first post did not get the needed attention for Niantic and/or anyone with actual proof to see it. We have seen before that when these posts get to the front then the problem will get fixed quite quickly. Hopefully by posting this on a Monday it gets the right people's attention.

    I'm also sitting on a bunch of field research tasks that I can't open since I haven't claimed the research breakthrough. I don't want to waste it while the shiny isn't even available.

    submitted by /u/BendixY
    [link] [comments]

    Who else is refusing to catch Murkrow anymore?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    Seriously, the thing is basically an extra step to trash your pokeballs. If its a above 200 CP, its gonna break out at least once, and if its above 1000 CP, its impossible to catch, even with Ultra Ball great curveball throw. Seriously, I'm sick of catching these stupid birds. They are actually ruining my grind with fast catching, as these useless birds spawn FUCKING EVERYWHERE. Luminous Legends X was a good event, by LLY is just shit. I seriously hope Pt 2 is better.

    submitted by /u/BlabbyMatty
    [link] [comments]

    That's one good shiny shadow...

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Was excited when I caught this shiny shadow Sneasel so soon after they were introduced, then checked the IVs and got even more excited!

    https://i.imgur.com/wb5kHXZ.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/fKMaddX.jpg

    submitted by /u/tryptaminedreamz
    [link] [comments]

    A Concerning Question to Team GO Rocket

    Posted: 24 May 2021 01:58 AM PDT

    To the Team GO Rocket Member that insists on bringing three Magikarp to battle...are you okay? Who hurt you?

    submitted by /u/srajar4084
    [link] [comments]

    I wish I could walk to a river and actually catch water type Pokémon.

    Posted: 24 May 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I started playing again in February of this year and have reached level 31 which I'm pleased with. However due to the constant events I find myself inundated with certain types of Pokemon. I'm desperate for more water type Pokémon to even out my battle teams so I decided to take a walk to a local(ish) river. I did not catch one water type Pokémon all day. What is with that? That can't be right surely?

    submitted by /u/EmmaRoena
    [link] [comments]

    Have they stopped giving silver raspberries and rare candies as weekly rewards?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    I walk well over 50k a week through my job and I've noticed for the past couple of months, I haven't had any rare candies or silver berries for my weekly rewards, I know it wasn't guaranteed but I get the same rewards now every week for 50+k. Anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/JiggerJay
    [link] [comments]

    Forget Minun and Murkrow, Verizon is the real villain

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Minun and Murkrow can be ignored or overcome. However I feel that having to be a Verizon user is pretty exclusive.

    If you are in Mexico, all you have to do is download an app and buy some snacks. I'd already be doing this if that were the case for my region! (Source: https://www.7-eleven.com.mx/pokemon-go)

    If you live in Japan, you just have to buy a product for 550 yen. Which is around 5 dollars USD. Seems like a fair trade to me. A snack and a ticket for the event! (Source: https://www.yoshinoya.com/campaign/specialweekend202104/)

    However if you live in the US, you have to be a Verizon customer. Who is going to switch phone service for one event if you don't already have it already? Seems really stupid because it's not gonna get money out of anyone I know and it's just going to annoy a lot of fans who want an unown. (https://pokemongolive.com/post/specialweekend2021)

    They should have just made this special research 99c for everyone world wide because people outside of those three countries don't even a chance. :/

    submitted by /u/Danthewildbirdman
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic needs to add buyable infinite use incubators

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Like the default one. I don't care how expensive, I don't even hatch eggs anymore. I don't want to spend 150 coins for just three uses. I'd rather spend 1000+ coins for an infinite incubator. I know the price would be a difficult choice, as it would be a very useful item, but I think people would love this. Let me know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/iwillstealyourtoez
    [link] [comments]

    Found my first (aside from Swablu event) wild Shiny!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    I was catching houndour to evolve into houndoom and suddenly find a blue ish colored one, so I evolved that one instead. XD

    https://i.postimg.cc/Jh1nM0gB/DA114-B05-88-BA-4-A0-A-9-C2-B-014-A992-B05-F8.png

    I named her "Spira," and she also has great stars! :3

    submitted by /u/LexaMaridia
    [link] [comments]

    I really wish Raid Legendaries would stay in the damn ball

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    So annoying when it decides to not stay in every ball you throw at it then ends up running away. Not only is it a waste of time it's a waste of a remote raid pass (for me) and a bunch of Golden Razz Berries

    submitted by /u/DeadmanDT
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to continue after the "dangerous places" warning

    Posted: 24 May 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    A friend of me is having issues when starting the game: his account is a simple Google one, not linked with PTC or Facebook at all.

    When he starts the game, everything works as expected until the game reached the warning about avoiding dangerous places while playing. At this moment, the mobile vibrate because some Pokémon are spawning around, but the "ok" button of the warning is not clickable.

    He tried to remove the app cache, reinstalling the whole game, restarting the mobile, we also tried to login in a different mobile with the same Google account and the behaviour is always the same.

    Do you know a case like this? Do you know how to fix it?

    UPDATE: Thanks to @Rustygurl we were able to fix it, see the comments for help :-)

    submitted by /u/_jlk2
    [link] [comments]

    Question about evolution

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Is it better to power up as much as possible before evolving a pokemon, or would i get similar results if i just evolve it early?

    submitted by /u/Ivysaur_guy
    [link] [comments]

    giovanni's team

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    hi, how often giovanni changes pokemon team? i mean is it standard? cause i already beat him with moltres and i wanna catch something new.

    submitted by /u/nikpanag25
    [link] [comments]

    Guys I need help

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Recently there's been a spoofer who came out of nowhere and is hogging all the gyms in my town. They won't let anyone have a gym for more than even a day. I've already reported them but as of now they're still spoofing in my town and it's ruining my experience when I take down a gym, go back home only to see my mons coming back in less than hours. Please help, any advice would be appreciated. I just want this dumb spoofer to stop. Their name is Trev00x and they're team Instinct. I'm scared that they'll be doing this for awhile. I'm just hoping his account gets banned otherwise I don't I can continue playing because they're seriously ruining my experience and morality to keep on playing.

    submitted by /u/LewisBiscotti
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught this beauty. So close to perfect.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    Need a few more candies to get it up to Dragonite but I'm so pumped.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5GSmpct

    submitted by /u/Blayno-
    [link] [comments]

    will shadow pokemon be able to replace frustration once this event ends?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    under the news tab there's a little highlight saying "shadow pokemon can forget frustration with a charged tm" however it appears to be part of luminous Y. is this only allowed for the event or

    submitted by /u/Killzone3265
    [link] [comments]

    Which shadow should I use my last Charged TM on? Thanks!

    Posted: 24 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Ivysaur 1 star (14 atk)

    Tangela 2 star

    Weepingbell 2 star

    Oddish 3 star

    Electrike 3 star

    Granbull 2 star

    submitted by /u/JBrandt0704
    [link] [comments]

    Too bad Cliff doesn't have that Aerodactyl anymore. He would have been beast.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Well after months of not finding a hundo, got this bad boy from the mystery box

    I finished the Y event and I was pretty disappointed I didn't get anything worthwhile. Decided to pop the mystery box before going to bed and the RNGods blessed me.

    submitted by /u/DefinitelynotGRRM
    [link] [comments]

    How do i know my next new phone won't lose niantic support early?

    Posted: 24 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    my iphone 5s is old af and it cant run pogo or almost anything... so basically, im planning on getting a BLU Studio Mini,because people say it can run pokemon GO with no crashes and it's new.

    But im scared that Niantic ends support like 5 months later or something like that for that phone and then i can't play pokemon GO. So what do y'all say or suggest?

    submitted by /u/ChooChooWaah
    [link] [comments]

    Am I crazy? Rival gym story

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Last night I found myself in a two-hour gym stand-off in a remote, dark parking lot past midnight.

    I'm on a goal to get gold gym badges for as many nearby gyms as possible. There's one gym, outside a very remote park near a creekside walking trail, that is so close to gold - Probably just a day or less of occupying the gym will get me there. It's about 3 km away from my house, so it's a pretty long walk, but I enjoy taking long, late-night walks everyday so I don't mind. It's in a remote, dimly-lit side of town so usually showing up late at night guarantees a full night's occupation of the gyms in that area.

    Last night I was wandering around aimlessly and noticed in the distance that this gym was occupied by my team so I thought it was a perfect chance to go for the gold. I walked there, placed my Pokemon, and was preparing to leave when a red car pulled up and took the gym just a few minutes later. I took note that the user who just dropped her Chansey there had already done the same thing at three other gyms along the same road in the distance. I waited for her to drive off and then I immediately went back to kick her out. She, meanwhile, continued on to yet another gym in the distance in the opposite direction and took that over.

    I started walking back and got about two blocks away when I noticed the red car coming back. She promptly pulled into the parking lot, took over the gym, and took her sweet time sitting there until she felt the coast was clear to go.

    I decided to continue walking for about ten minutes to give her enough time so get far enough from the area and then go back and take it again. As soon as I did, her car suddenly pulled out from around the corner halfway down the street as if she'd also been biding her time waiting to see if I'd come back.

    The parking lot for this gym is remote, dark,and surrounded by woods so it's a bit creepy to be there at night - Usually I like to get in and out to drop off my Pokemon as quickly as possible. This time, when I saw her coming, I stood by the main road waiting, and I even waved to her as she went by. I didn't want to go into the parking lot at the same time as her out of fear that she might be unstable.

    She took her time taking over the gym and then she pulled around to the main road and stopped there to see what I would do. I, too, waited, but then when no one was moving I just walked back into the dark parking lot and took over the gym again. When she saw that, she also pulled into the parking lot to take it for herself.

    What happened then was a two-hour stand-off. I'd take it over, then she's take it over, leaving weak, recently-caught Pokemon to conserve resources. I didn't mind waiting that long as I had nothing to do but talk to my boyfriend on speaker and I could do that from this dark parking lot just as easily as I could from home. I just sat there on the curb of this dark, eery parking lot while she sat in her car just a few feet away.

    The only reason I eventually had to give up was that my phone eventually ran out of battery power.

    We were there for a whole two hours and at no point did she attempt to make contact with me. She was probably wary, too, but it wouldn't take much for her to lower her window just a crack and say something. Obviously I wasn't going to walk over and tap on her window like a creeper. Maybe she was also trying to go for gold but the thing is, she's a whole 14 levels higher than me (48 compared to my 34) and she was already occupying most of the other gyms in the area. Why was she so adamant about denying me this one little gym?

    Am I crazy?

    submitted by /u/oolongvanilla
    [link] [comments]

    What do I do with shiny Pokémon?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I'm currently grinding Pokémon go and I caught this shiny shadow seedot, do I evolve it or do I leave it as it is? Same thing applies with other shinies, if i can evolve them do i do it or do I keep them in their original form?

    submitted by /u/0ld1rtybastard
    [link] [comments]

    General question

    Posted: 24 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when I will be able to obtain a timburr. I'm trying to get one for my little brother partially because he needs one and partially because I don't want to walk forever for the 200 candies to fully evolve it.

    submitted by /u/deadinsidelexi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment