• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Pokémon GO - My greatest and most unnecessary achievement since starting playing this game

    Pokémon GO - My greatest and most unnecessary achievement since starting playing this game


    My greatest and most unnecessary achievement since starting playing this game

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:58 AM PST

    After more than three years, 54,225 pokemon and 3,564 Rattatas caught, I finally got this stupid medal, and it feels too good! I have to admit, it's way more satisfying than it should be.

    submitted by /u/Matanavishai
    [link] [comments]

    How to spot an unvisited PokéStops

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:38 PM PST

    Apologies if this was already known. TIL that a white halo on top of the stop indicates an unvisited PokéStop.

    For research tasks that require you to "spin PokéStops that haven't been visited before" this is a handy visual aid. Once spun, the halo disappears.

    PokéStops with halo

    submitted by /u/sleepyh4llows
    [link] [comments]

    So close to horrible perfection

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:21 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/bYQGwIS

    Was so disappointed and so happy at the same time. I'm pretty sure this is the lowest IV of a shiny Pokemon I've ever caught.

    submitted by /u/lacrymosaone
    [link] [comments]

    I caught my 2nd ever Deino today and I couldn't believe the IVs.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Seriously. I think I'm only of less than 100 people to have one of these. I'm so happy. https://imgur.com/a/XglANkJ

    submitted by /u/agremlinstorm
    [link] [comments]

    Small town players, how did your pokestop/gym situation change after pokemon go players were able to request pokestops?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 06:47 AM PST

    In my neighborhood we went from 3 gyms to 6, and as soon as the next pokestop gets approved we're gonna get a new ex gym, so now we won't have to take the car to reach the closest one. On top of that we got 4 new pokestops (one of them is appearing tonight and turning into a gym as soon as it appears).

    How about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Biscoman
    [link] [comments]

    Two Deinos in a row??

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    I'm pretty sure my POGO luck has peaked. I got two deino's in a row from 10km eggs. What are the chances? So happy though!

    submitted by /u/jufishECMO
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a limit to the catch quest reward backlog?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    When you complete a quest that rewards an encounter and don't bother to catch it, it remains there to be caught later. I have been not bothering to clean out my back log for almost a year and just letting them build up, and decided to clear it out over the last couple of days. I went though maybe 100 pokemon (I stopped keeping track after 55 so I'm not sure) and ran out of encounters. There should be a LOT more, including a bunch of pokemon from community days as well as a few spindas and aerodactyls that I was looking forward to. All gone.

    Does anyone know if there is a limit to the number of encounters in the backlog or time they can be left there or anything like that?

    submitted by /u/shrubbist
    [link] [comments]

    I‘ll jump on the train - GEN 1 ✅

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Today I joined the club. After 1 and a half year...

    Pokedex Gen 1

    submitted by /u/mj_2709
    [link] [comments]

    How about random trainer battles?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:23 AM PST

    Instead of just having Rocket Grunts appear at stops, what about placing trainer spawns around the world?

    Trainers can be randomized or can be based on biome. If by biome, you could find bug catchers in parks, fishermen near water, things like that.

    This would give a wider variety to the battle mode and would work for people who don't have many stops near them.

    Placing trainers around the world would make it feel more like an actual Pokemon game. In the main games, trainers don't just hang around points of interest. They're everywhere, waiting to battle anyone who walks past them in routes, side paths, caves, tunnels, bridges, beaches, etc.

    submitted by /u/CivilizedPsycho
    [link] [comments]

    Pepto Flavored Gym

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:48 PM PST

    Started this gym with my shiny Furret. Themed gyms are absolutely my favorite part of this game right now.

    Pepto Gym

    submitted by /u/attack-zach
    [link] [comments]

    Share Your Pokémon Go Stories Now!

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Hi! I'm Mia Zhang, student at University College London, collecting Pokémon Go stories for my fun-fun-fun university project!

    For the next few weeks, every Saturday, friends on this forum who want to join my project will receive 5 short questions via email. These easy-to-answer questions will help me to understand your Pokémon Go adventures during the week preceding that Saturday. I need 4 successive weeks per participant, to catch longer time windows for your adventures. Why? Because I don't want just "episodes," I want a full 4-week "series" of your adventure! The only criterion is that you are currently employed (full-time or part-time).

    Don't worry, your stories will be fully anonymised and will not be identifiable, because my university asks me to abide by GDPR.

    I love this game! And I want to make this project fun for you and for me. Please join my pool of stories! I can't wait to learn what you have been up to!

    [mia.zhang.17@ucl.ac.uk](mailto:mia.zhang.17@ucl.ac.uk)

    submitted by /u/MiaZ117
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth waiting for community day to evolve my Dragonair?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:31 AM PST

    For context: the Dragonair I have in my buddy slot is purified, has perfect IVs and I've already bought the second charge attack. By community weekend I will have enough candies to evolve him into Dragonite by just doing my weekly routine(assuming I don't just magically start leveling up at a ridiculous rate).

    Most online sources do however claim that its regular move outrage is superior to the community day move Draco Meteor, most of these are however from way back when the Dratini community day happened, and thing might have changed. Is it a good idea to wait to evolve my Dragonair or should I do it as soon as possible?

    submitted by /u/HiddenCrimson
    [link] [comments]

    TMs should be available through the shop

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 01:26 AM PST

    I see no reason why TMs shouldnt be available through the shop. 100 for fast and 200 for charge, would be a fair price. Another way they can earn money and an easier way for solo players to get acces to them, since the drop rate is low in low tier raids.

    submitted by /u/Lolmalte
    [link] [comments]

    Umbreon with Last Resort

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 05:55 AM PST

    I have seen lots of people talk about wanting an Umbreon with Last Resort under 1500 for PVP.

    Can someone explain why this is so desirable?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JoshandMarie
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, a shiny!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:27 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/zelJ1UI

    Been months since I caught my last shiny. Got em from an 7km egg. I know, an egg giving you something actually worth a damn, shocking!

    submitted by /u/Trevor-On-Reddit
    [link] [comments]

    And all I got was a t-shirt

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Can we get a t-shirt for bearing the rocket leaders? Something like "I beat rocket leader X and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". That way we'd get something from them at least.

    submitted by /u/muntrammdryn
    [link] [comments]

    Pokeballs bouncing off pokemon, even when hit right in the center of the circle

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed lately that a lot of the pokeballs thrown are bouncing off the Pokemon without triggering the catching animation? I've been getting this a lot lately, especially with Swinhubs. I've even had multiple balls land dead center of the circle but just bouncing off when it should be a great throw? I literally had 15 pokeballs bounce off a Swinhub in a row. Most were on the outer edges of the Pokemon but at least 4 of those were right in the center. They just bounced off it's face. This was also after using Nanab berry so it definitely wasn't because it attacked. That I would understand but this is ridiculous. The game is wasting dozens of my pokeballs without so much as an attempted catch. It makes me not even wanna keep playing if they don't fix this glitch.

    submitted by /u/theunknowncomrade
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What are your theories on next year's community days/events?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:29 AM PST

    As the year comes to a close and we await another December community day, I'm wondering what you think is in store for us next year?

    submitted by /u/Kookiebanookie
    [link] [comments]

    What is more important

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:19 AM PST

    Hi I have 4 snack down stone edge tyranitars but I dont have any dark attacking tyranitars for the up coming CD should I evolve to more snack down tyranitars are evolve then off the event for dark type?

    submitted by /u/2205037
    [link] [comments]

    Whatever happened to Field Research Days?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:56 AM PST

    I recall only being able to attend the Lotad Field Research Day and missed Feebas and Clamperl Days. That was back in March. Is Niantic planning on doing another event like this anytime soon? Or was it scrapped altogether?

    submitted by /u/TheMobStar
    [link] [comments]

    Ferroseed/Flareon 1v1 -- Tackle/Gyro Ball (No Weather Boost)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:51 AM PST

    Flareon was always my favorite pokemon, so when I hit level 38 my perfect Flareon was the first thing I powered up to level 40. Now I'm always looking for some way to use him in special little challenges. I'd done a Mawile 1v1 with him before so when I saw Ferroseed was a raid boss and was double weak to fire I knew this'd be possible for my Flareon as well. Probably not that impressive but fun nonetheless.

    https://youtu.be/G_gfYJdjdcg

    submitted by /u/acronkyoung
    [link] [comments]

    What was your first perfect Pokemon? Is it special to you?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Seeing all of these darn Teddiursas around got me thinking about my first hundo. I caught my perfect teddy just under 3 years ago, named it 100 Bearcent, and evolved it right away to use as a budget Fighting attacker. That Ursaring was essential for me to train up (under the old gym system) and battle gyms, especially before Machamp became easier to obtain. Now that Machamp is the king of fighters, and that Conkeldurr is on the way, that Ursaring isn't getting used for anything. I still decided to max it out for its sentimental value.

    Do you have fond memories about your first hundo? Do you still try to use it, or is it sitting in storage untouched? Share your stories!

    submitted by /u/saltforsnails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment