• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Why yes, Houndour is my favourite Pokemon. How could you tell?

    Pokémon GO - Why yes, Houndour is my favourite Pokemon. How could you tell?


    Why yes, Houndour is my favourite Pokemon. How could you tell?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:09 AM PST

    My favourite is Houndour. It's cute, lovely, smart, plus amazing, you think so? Oh yes it's stunning, kindly, love it! Hug it when sleeping, warm and cuddly. Spectacular, ravishing. Oops! Look at the time! I kept you too long! Thanks for hearing me out!

    Picture

    submitted by /u/SluggJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Found a wild Tyranitar in the wild

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/G19CJGr

    Edit: Well I said wild in the title multiple times but I guess that's too late to change now

    Edit 2: After careful thinking I decided to name him "Wild"

    submitted by /u/ItisNitecap
    [link] [comments]

    To the folks that made Party Hat Wurmple a reality, could you request that we get a raid map next?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    A raid map with locations for nests in it as well please. I always felt we could make gyms become in-game community centers where we could leave behind messages for each other perhaps. How about a feature that let's us scale down the tier 4 and 5 raid boss' HP for underprivileged trainers who don't have groups to help?

    So yeah. Party hats. Shrugs

    submitted by /u/mythicaltimelord
    [link] [comments]

    How far do you go for pogo?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Just today I realized that bronzor research task was changed to Glalie. Which is super unfortunate for me, because I'm 40 candies short of optimizing my pvp bronzong in time for my timeless cup.

    Tonight, boyfriend and I are in bed, Netflix and chillen and I check pogo to send some quick gifts before the reset when I notice this baby in my near by's. This stop is a YMCA, which, at midnight local time, is obviously closed. We decide to take our chances on the residential road right behind the Y. Nothing from the car, but the weather is nice if a bit windy, so we decide to walk up a trail that leads to the parking lot of the Y.

    Half way down the path it starts to rain. It's dark, muddy, and there are trees branches everywhere—but we got it! It started to pour just as we got back to the car. Phew. Saved myself 14 rare candies. #worth.

    Edit: huge thanks for the appreciation award, kind trainer!

    submitted by /u/pinkfluffiess
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having difficult editing pokemon names?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Been using poke genie so it's crucial to be able to edit the name to show IV%

    But everytime I hit the little pencil next to the name it just shows the Pokémon attacking. Seems like I have to hit the pencil super accurate with my nail or it just thinks I'm pressing the Pokémon.

    Anyone else have this problem the last couple days?

    submitted by /u/almikez
    [link] [comments]

    I reached my main pokemon go since i started it

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I got my first lucky friend couple months ago , and one of my favorite pokemons became lucky and 100% ( https://imgur.com/a/QMpogfV ) and since then i've been pouring all my resources into this perfect machine , and even used the buddy system to even max it further ( https://imgur.com/a/nIsRxon )

    submitted by /u/Dragonarkz
    [link] [comments]

    Forcing an update with a persistent bug is NOT OK

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Today I was forced to update to 0.163.3 and now every time I want to catch a Pokemon I get an AR/AR+ message... It gets annoying quite fast and I honestly don't believe that forcing an update that carries a KNOWN bug is a good idea...

    submitted by /u/AlexD1891
    [link] [comments]

    After never even seeing a shadow nearby, I hatched my first 10k of 2020 and get this little stunner!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    Just that, really. They're insanely rare in our area, and to hatch a perfect one has completely thrown me. And I'm at home alone with no one to tell, so hopefully someone will be happy for me on here!!

    100% beauty

    submitted by /u/Bravo1781
    [link] [comments]

    Use 6 super effective charge attack in gym battles.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:03 AM PST

    Well, I was doing The Take-Over Continues research and on 3/6 part of it is the task where it asks to use 6 super effective charge attack in gym battles, which is misleading, the correct grammar for it to hold true to the task should be, "use a super effective charge attack in 6 gym battles" as the game does not count the multiple charge attacks in one gym battle. Just creating awareness about the same. Maybe someone from niantic will read this and fix it.

    submitted by /u/ChaaluAalu
    [link] [comments]

    Worst update for non-AR users

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:42 PM PST

    Since I updated today whenever i tap a pokemon the game asks me to "try out" AR Mode and it hasn't stopped. Even if i do tap "try it out" then turn off AR mode, catch the poke, and tap another poke it asks me again. I dont use AR mode for many reasons least of which is having a static throwing field for efficiency sake, hopefully this is fixed soon because it very annoying.

    EDIT There was a new update that fixed the issue. I am happy that it was such a fast turn-around. Happy New Year ya'll.

    submitted by /u/Landophile
    [link] [comments]

    Creepiest stop ever?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    It's not a nopéstop, it's Mr Burns!

    The name of the stop makes it seem even more sinister tbf...found in Southampton, UK.

    submitted by /u/theriddlediddle
    [link] [comments]

    Togepi on my finger

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:24 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/6w42vOe I was stuck on the Chicago freeway and I opened up the buddy interaction menu. And my togepi bugged out and became as small as my finger.

    submitted by /u/DrewZank
    [link] [comments]

    It doesn’t have a party hat but I’ll take it!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:28 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/BI5dnIQ

    Was about to head home from work when I found this beautiful golden boy. I'll just pretend this was my first catch of 2020 lol

    submitted by /u/UltraBeads
    [link] [comments]

    Sinnoh Stone

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Pvp battled a friend 3 times today and he got a sinnoh stone in all 3 of the battles while i got none, exactly how bad are the sinnoh stone drop rates?

    submitted by /u/Spidercop
    [link] [comments]

    Camera not functioning on Android

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    There is a popup that shows up now at EVERY time I try to catch a pokemon in Pokémon Go asking me to turn camera on, and I'd be fine with it if I COULD. The AR+ camera feature doesn't work on some Androids, it seems. All I see is a black screen with the pokemon name, and no pokeball. Can Niantic maybe fix this, or maybe even just allow a downgrade of AR to be available that worked with the system before.

    submitted by /u/Arcuis
    [link] [comments]

    My Buddy knows Minimize

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Today I was out getting all of my buddy's hearts for the day and it was a bit rainy. When I went to get a snapshot, this happened. A bug, I suppose, but I found it hilarious!

    submitted by /u/Denzulus
    [link] [comments]

    New update stops the annoying pop up window every time you encounter a pokemon.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    You heard it here first folks. Update that bitch if you've been having woes of "TRY AR+" every time you go to shiny check.

    Thanks for the quick work Niantic.

    P.S I'm not sure if I've hit the minimum text limit yet.

    submitted by /u/Lying_Cake
    [link] [comments]

    It finally happens, PARTY HAT

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uZsAOfr

    When I caught it, it was a normal Waumpel but in the collection it has the party hat!!

    submitted by /u/Loki_SB
    [link] [comments]

    "Come on, water's fine..."

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:15 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/aiXpX02.jpg

    Not the first Pokémon i expected to spend my Unova stone in, but i'm still slooowly walking with Lampent to see if we'll ever get those 100 candies.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon rename ability severly impared

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    So I use Pokegenie to evaluate then I rename every pokemon that I keep or plan to trade. One of the updates in the past few days has made it almost impossible to rename pokemon.

    Before I'd just tap on the little 'pen' icon to the right of the name and I'd get the rename prompt. Now, when I tap on it, it's like I'm tapping on the pokemon itself and it does a little dance for me.

    It takes anywhere from 5 to 10 taps while the pokemon is dancing around before I can get the "rename" dialog box to pop up. I've tried tapping above the name, below the name, to the left, to the right, I can't find where it wants me to tap.

    Am I the only one who has the problem? I can't find any other post related to this.

    submitted by /u/mrluohua
    [link] [comments]

    Can't spot what's different - maybe because I'm colorblind?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/yFUp0XI

    Is there anything different about shiny Pichu compared to normal?

    Still pumped anyway; shiny party!

    submitted by /u/Dink_dank_dunk
    [link] [comments]

    Pinsir worth the power up?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:48 PM PST

    Just hatched a 100% Pinsir is he worth powering up to max? Is he good for defending gyms or attacking?

    submitted by /u/rojoe68
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment