• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - I present to you.. my shiny plant babey!!

    Pokémon GO - I present to you.. my shiny plant babey!!


    I present to you.. my shiny plant babey!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/PjNUouu

    May be an old shiny, but it's my very first field research shiny ever! It's one that I haven't gotten as well!!

    submitted by /u/cisuss
    [link] [comments]

    Party Master

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:50 AM PST

    I think I just won the game with this 100% party hat wurmple! 😁

    I just hatched this baby out, second egg, and couldn't be happier!

    submitted by /u/Spaceocalypse
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow shiny Absol

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Shiny shadow Absol

    Pretty stoked about this one, my first Absol and a shiny shadow one at that. I was expecting a Sneasel from Sierra, but ended up with this fellow instead.

    submitted by /u/Out_Of_The_Abyss
    [link] [comments]

    Please this guy needs a party hat BIG time

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Xa2iUPi

    I think next year we should be able to get this guy with a party hat. I think it looks stunning on this fine gentleman and would be a great adddition to any party.

    submitted by /u/wooden_head
    [link] [comments]

    I present Team Eevee!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:16 PM PST

    I tried my hand at making a handy little pouch and I'm pretty happy with the result.

    Team Eevee

    submitted by /u/ChindySue
    [link] [comments]

    Happy New Year to Me :)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:23 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/pSvSgkJ It may not be a 4*, but it's pretty damn close, and i'm seriously stoked about this hatch :D

    submitted by /u/teartionga
    [link] [comments]

    Virizion Duo using only wild caught level 35 Pidoves (evolved into Unfezants, obvs.)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:36 PM PST

    I found a level 35 Pidove one day, and an idea was born. One friend told me the math was sound and I would be able to do it, another bet me $10 I couldn't. So I set forth on my mission to earn my $10. It took awhile to find enough Level 35 Pidoves, but here we are. I had math on my side, which is something I was never able to say in school growing up.

    https://youtu.be/lw_XNhtvFCM

    submitted by /u/acronkyoung
    [link] [comments]

    [Idea] When two teams are battling for takedown of a gym of the third team, the one who did the most damage should be the only one allowed to claim the gym

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    And that should go for all battles, not just the final one.

    It is very disappointing when I spend 10 minutes fighting down a maxed out gym just for a guy of another team to jump into the last battle, make one hit, and then swipe the gym from me.

    An easy way to correct this is to award the gym to the guy who either took out the most Pokémon or did the most damage.

    If trainer A battled and knocked out five Pokémon from the gym and trainer B (different team) jumps in half way through defeating the sixth Pokémon, trainer A should be the only one to be allowed to claim the rights of the gym even of trainer B did more damage on the final Pokémon because Trainer A knocked out the previous five, thus doing more damage overall.

    This idea work fix this situation and make it more fair for the person who did all the work.

    submitted by /u/Arceist_Justin
    [link] [comments]

    Friend sort by gift descending currently shows friends who have a gift you can open on the top. Wouldn't it be great if friend sort ascending showed you friends you can SEND a gift to at the top?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Just another idea to make sending gifts less painful....

    I suspect this only requires changes on the server side (API) that returns your friends list. It may not require any changes to the game UI. If it's that easy, maybe they will do it?

    Of course, the other alternatives suggested would be fine as well. I think folks have asked many times to have an indicator on the friends list that the friend can be sent a gift.

    Please..... please.... please.... :)

    submitted by /u/twivel01
    [link] [comments]

    Just had this hatch and now it’s my all time favorite shiny.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    He's fantastic!

    Just sitting here at work and this little guy just hatched form a 2km egg. As a fairly casual player this is a win for me. Now in to waking and getting a regular one.

    submitted by /u/gvsu96
    [link] [comments]

    Not the hundo I was looking for...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:14 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/BxVNhk6

    But I will most definitely take it 😂. Happy New Year to everyone, and may we be blessed with more hundos this year!

    submitted by /u/Dog_of_Pavlov
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a Gible!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:17 AM PST

    This post with this exact title probably gets posted about every day, but I just had to share it. I had a 10km egg incubated that only needed 500 more meters to hatch. So being behind my laptop I started shaking my phone for some minutes when it hatched. I was prepared to be dissapointed once again, after previously getting a ton of dratini, larvitar, beldum mareep, and more recently feebas, absol and mawile.

    I don't know exactly how many 10km eggs I've hatched in the past, but in total I've walked over 1100 eggs and I almost spend all my coins on incubaters to hatch as many 10km as I can. Eggs are about the only way I could get that Gible (and Deino for that fact). I live outside of a small town and can 'only' see (thanks to pokestop nominations) 5 stops from my home, so the chance of finding a Gible anywhere nearby is practically 0. I've seen his shadow 2 times when I was in New York and 1 time when I was in Barcelona, but due to it being al the way accross the map and being with people that don't play Pokemon Go I couldn't get them.

    So without any expectations he, who is said to not exist, suddenly popped up, I couldn't believe it for a second. About 9 months after its release I finally got him, with 15 attack and 64 candy's as well! Now you could say I can calm down on hatching eggs, but... There is still a Pokemon called Deino whose final evolution is my favorite all time pokemon so... Back to hatching more eggs.

    https://imgur.com/a/YwHz1Iw

    submitted by /u/TommetjeVE
    [link] [comments]

    Jogger

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:00 AM PST

    Hi! I just unlocked Jogger Gold medal. How much km you walked with pokemon go? http://imgur.com/gallery/8n3X4sy

    submitted by /u/VerteZus0L
    [link] [comments]

    Hacked account

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Hi, I have reason to believe that my account has been hacked

    Opened PoGo yesterday and noticed that the name has been changed but it wasn't a default name or a bot sounding name. Also, all my friends that weren't best friends had been deleted. Fortunately no Pokémon were missing and items are fine (and buddy was changed).

    Have since changed the password but when I try to sign on it says "Unable to sign in. Please check this PoGo account still exists..."

    This email I use is only for PoGo and I've only signed on to this phone and my old phone (I've never shared this account).

    Niantic haven't responded to me, please any advice on this issue would be great.

    submitted by /u/asyf
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the great rewards Niantic!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I'm glad we managed to get a bunch of people together, and completed a 5 star raid just so I could get 21 unneeded potions.

    Really though, how about revamping those reward mechanics? It's incredibly underwhelming to tackle the hardest content in the game and end up with a bunch of trash I could have picked up by spinning a pokestop outside my house.

    submitted by /u/sloopieone
    [link] [comments]

    AR stopped working after galaxy 10 update.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    So my buddy ar has been working perfectly until today. I set my galaxy 10 up to update at 2 am, and now when I go 49 play with my buddy, I'll briefly see the surroundings in a camera shot, and then all goes black...I heard people were having this problem, but that it was fixed with an android update. Well I am having the opposite problem. My android update messed AR up.

    submitted by /u/exSKEUsme
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a lot of creativity with Pokémon go outfits?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    my Pokémon go avi has an outfit based on a farmer. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/K0kichiOuma
    [link] [comments]

    About Weekly Progress

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:29 AM PST

    I wanted to ask a question about weekly progress not recording all of the health data from my phone. My AdventureSync is on and almost everytime I'm walking, the game is always open.

    When I check my weekly progress in game, it says 25.2 km, but my health application shows a total of 43.7 km distance walked. I feel like almost half of my steps are not counting and this makes it harder to reach 50 km for rewards.

    Is there any way to fix this, or is it same for everybody else as well?

    You can find the screenshots in here.

    Thanking you in advance, have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/erkut73
    [link] [comments]

    Just hatched shiny gible...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/gallery/3DEQbqU

    My rarest pokemon by far. While walking the egg i actually thought that it would be shiny gible. I'm still kinda shocked. How rare is this? I can't find any odds, chances or anything online.

    submitted by /u/CristyAnus01
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Pending Gift Indicator on Friends page

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    I think we all agree that Niantic should give us an indication on our list of friends page to indicate weather we have given that trainer a gift or not. What are your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/coolstyledude
    [link] [comments]

    11:11 Lapras

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Turned in a leftover research task from the holiday event (hatch 7 eggs) and I feel like I hit the lottery!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/wsyXNG3

    submitted by /u/justbist
    [link] [comments]

    Egg hatch crash the game

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    So I am having an issue that when I open the app and adventure sync triggers an egg hatching, the game goes to the egg hatch screen, then freezes. I have to force close the app and restart it. When I do, the egg did hatch successfully and I can find the new pokemon in the pokemon storage. This has happened twice with 10 km eggs. Has anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/davros333
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for Pokemon go trainer Fynn1999.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:25 AM PST

    A few weeks Ago, Fynn1999 posted his trainer number. I lost it before I added him as a friend. Can anyone, of fynn1999 help me out?

    submitted by /u/cnfusedpooh
    [link] [comments]

    IV or CP?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    What do you do if you have a low CP but high IV and a high CP and low IV pokemon? Which do you evolve in that case? For example: I have a 519 CP Piloswine that is an 89% and a 1163 Piloswine that is a 76%. I am debating which to evolve.

    submitted by /u/im_turner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment