• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 14, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! I got my favorite shiny!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Pokemon Go at the park by Sandara Tang

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    My favorite pokemon and my first shinyyyy!!!!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Friendly reminder

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Just a quick reminder to open your meltan boxes on today's spotlight hour, due to covid you get double the time on the box, meaning you spawn a meltan almost every minute or so, and with the double catch candy, you can receive up to 12 meltan candies with every meltan caught.

    submitted by /u/EpicJellyFish
    [link] [comments]

    This will be my great accomplishment during quarantine

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Too much luck?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Due to the Corona crisis, I have plenty of time walking around my living room and hatching eggs. Within one and single minute I got my second shiny Event Pichu and a shiny Riolu. After half an hour I caught shiny Torchic as an extra... (http://Lucky https://imgur.com/a/u24Jt4w)

    submitted by /u/Zambogria
    [link] [comments]

    When your 64-year-old mom watches you play PoGO...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Me: checking a Buneary's IVs

    Mom: leans over, looks at screen He's cute.

    Me: Yeah! It's a bunny with flowers in its hair.

    Mom: No, him! points at Spark x'D

    submitted by /u/StarTrinity009
    [link] [comments]

    The best event in a long time.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/VtylgBb

    Just got 17 shinys in the spring event yet. Even 4 shiny Riolu. Got super lucky.

    submitted by /u/MrBlackViper
    [link] [comments]

    Double Buneary luck

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/dhtGmKS.jpg

    Caught a regular shiny Buneary just before the event started and ended up catching a flower crown version last night, basically back to back. I feel kinda lucky

    submitted by /u/Alzrael_
    [link] [comments]

    Got my very first 100% Pokemon today!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    After a thousand useless Togepis, I finally got this little gem here! (https://i.imgur.com/JEs7wdj.jpg)

    submitted by /u/Tony9811
    [link] [comments]

    Hatched this little beauty today

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Always appreciate these boxes Niantic!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    This week they added some diversity in the box. 1. 15 Razz Berries 2. 30 Poke Balls 3. 20 Great Balls 4. 20 Pinap Berries

    https://imgur.com/gallery/p9z2Qna

    submitted by /u/ibleev
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got all my Golden Girls :)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/6DcbxPR

    I've been waiting for so long to get a new female golden shiny so I could finally make this joke, and the Marill GBL day was kind enough to give me my shiny Azumarill :')

    submitted by /u/Optimistic_Mystic
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest hatch so far

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    This is a kinda blessing for my suffering so far. I want Riolu too. Gonna do my best. Edit: Typo

    submitted by /u/SxQuadro
    [link] [comments]

    Caught the perfect shiny for this Easter event

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    To me, this is the epitome of an event shiny and I couldn't be happier to catch him! I have one spawn point at my house and just so happened to get this today.

    Pink floof!

    submitted by /u/Anheroed
    [link] [comments]

    For 1 PokéCoin in the shop, you can get the following: Poké Balls × 30, Great Balls × 20, Razz Berries × 15, Silver Pinap Berries × 5

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Quarantine Shiny Luck

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    One of the few pleasures left at the moment is to go walk at our local park with my kids. In the last two days have hit some shiny luck and caught a shiny caterpie and a shiny Easter hat pikachu.

    A small ray of sunshine at a pretty weird time of life.

    Happy hunting!!

    submitted by /u/kiwitexansfan
    [link] [comments]

    Just a picture of my Flower-Crown child

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Incense and Spotlight hour.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Does someone know if I use an incense during the spotlight hour, does it spawn more spotlighted Pokémon (Magnemite, in this case) or does it spawn the usual Pokémon? Don't want to waste an incense for more mareep and marill.

    submitted by /u/DerGuddo
    [link] [comments]

    After a long time, I got lucky

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    So I was just thinking to myself "Man, it's been a long time since a got a shiny" and just for the fun of it, I tapped the Buneary that just appeared. And there it was.

    Shiny Flower Crown Buneary

    submitted by /u/Edwardooooo
    [link] [comments]

    Left behind!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Go Battle league rant

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I am stuck!! I made my way through ultra league and got to rank 8, at about 2100 points. I was pretty good at ultra league for only being lvl 33, but then it was changed to master league. I am playing with cp 3200 rhyperiers while the people im playing have cp 4000 maxed out legendaries. I would tank, but I can't because niantic implemented the play until you win feature--I cant win! now I have to play through 20 games losing until a kind soul tanking like me leaves the game as soon as it starts, just so I can drop another 20 points. I think it would be a good idea if you made it so that instead of just master league, you can play whichever league you want, which would help low-levels like me who are stuck in the same spot.

    submitted by /u/jnadol
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on my 3 Riolu

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I have 2 standard Riolu (1 is at 82% with 12/10/15, the other being lower at 76% with 10/14/10) and 1 shiny Riolu (80% with 13/11/12).

    I'm level 27 and I'm wondering if they are worth powering up and evolving, especially the Shiny.

    submitted by /u/Reduma43637
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment