• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Pokémon GO - A Story From A Local Facebook Group

    Pokémon GO - A Story From A Local Facebook Group


    A Story From A Local Facebook Group

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I will never forget this day!!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Today was my luckiest day!! I hatched my favorite shiny and found this beauty thanks to pvp!!! https://imgur.com/gallery/N0ABzaj

    submitted by /u/IVDaez
    [link] [comments]

    just a shiny girl singing in a field!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    We got a light dusting of powder snow this morning. Caught the culprit who showed no remorse.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Don’t know if I should laugh or cry...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Probably one of my best catches, shiny Marill ranked #3 for PvP, but man that's gonna be a lot of dust for this beast.

    https://imgur.com/a/i4CIH7R

    submitted by /u/TrainerTITs310
    [link] [comments]

    I hatched a shiny Riolu and had just enough candies to evolve him into a Lucario! Today is a good day ��

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I think my Pokemon Go luck just peaked, with the shiny flower crown Togepi.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    My newest little monster!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Niantic have detailed further elements of Remote Raid Battles and more features coming to Pokémon GO soon

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    My Hitmontop decided to assert his dominance

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    Horrible spotlight spawns?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Did anybody else notice really horrible spawns? Same place as last week which saw literally dozens of useless purloins in the same cluster and 1 magnemite this go around.

    I really wish there was consistency

    submitted by /u/Terraxx83
    [link] [comments]

    April Update News

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Pokemon GO is broken on the Galaxy S20, but it's not Samsung's fault - SamMobile

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Spotlight hour fail

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Magnemite is literally my favorite Pokémon and when I heard about its spotlight hour I was ecstatic, could it be I can finally get my fav shiny? I reserved an hour for my self, had 2 devices running incense at the same time and lo and behold... I found only 7 magnemite.

    Fuck that tbh

    submitted by /u/dryemanada
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus spawn rate after last night maintenance?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Either the spawn rate has been reduced for Landorus or I have terrrible RNG this morning.

    After finally being able to go 4/5 on 3 different sets in ML after days of getting crushed, here is what I got for my trouble:

    Skarmory, Litwick, Snivy

    To all you people who complained about Landorus, it can indeed be worse.

    submitted by /u/Papi1320
    [link] [comments]

    Funny story about cops being called on a family and the neighbor feeling bad for calling them.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    sorta wholesome I guess

    Be careful out there during this pandemic people are getting cabin fever . Glad this story ended the way it did

    submitted by /u/keptfloatin707
    [link] [comments]

    Adventure sync hatching eggs but not buddy candy

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Basically what it says in the title, adventure sync works as far as it goes for hatching eggs, but nothing is happening with my buddy candy distance, anyone knows why is that so and how to fix it? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/princB612
    [link] [comments]

    100% iv togepi from egg

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    i cant do anything with this togepi because of flowers.... what should i do with him? (http://imgur.com/gallery/BqKIB5G)

    submitted by /u/amk012
    [link] [comments]

    My new babies!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Sorry I disturbed you... on my way already!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I guess the fly GPS crew where right all along. Remote raid passes are a thing now

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I am a very lucky person

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    I am a very lucky person

    Hatched this, and First I saw the shiny but then the Ivs... I've used up all my luck for a while

    https://preview.redd.it/nk6f56ztvzs41.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=bf88c89032cb2069a4ec4e7e1743ba0f62b73e20

    submitted by /u/jnadol
    [link] [comments]

    So sad I can't evolve my shiny baby

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I didn't hatch a shiny for a long time. So I was extremely happy when I saw this little shiny togepi. A few seconds later I felt extremely disappointed because I can't evolve my new friend because he has a stupid flower in his face. Why does niantic think this is a good idea? I would have been happier if I didn't even hatch this togepi! Let me remove the flowers so I can evolve candy use my new friend in pvp or gym!

    Sorry but I had to post this because I feel cheated ;(

    https://ibb.co/yq5hczJ

    submitted by /u/henuahinge
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment