• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Everyone at the moment

    Pokémon GO - Everyone at the moment


    Everyone at the moment

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    What's your awkward "I'm just playing PokemonGo" story?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I work swing shift in a college town and get off work around midnight. During the summer I like to walk around the empty campus after work because it has tons of Pokestops/gyms and no one is there because it's summer.

    One night, at about 1am, I start to get the feeling I am being followed. Small noises like footsteps and just that "someone is behind you" feeling, so I get a little squirrely but try to not panic.

    On one particular stretch of campus the path is really wide and there are pokestops on each side so you have to weave from side to side of the path to reach them. Well it was on this stretch that I heard the steps getting closer so I got a little panicked and headed for the police station on campus that was well lit (and coincidentally had a gym so I didn't feel like it was unreasonable for me to go there).

    I stopped under a lamppost and tried to look around while not making it seem like I was looking around, and I noticed the people following me were two cops. The first calls to me (at distance) "you doing alright?" and I said "yup, just out for a walk". They kinda looked at each other and said "it's a little late for a walk on campus, don't you think?". To which I replied, somewhat embarrassed, "well, I'm actually playing this game and like to come up here when the students are gone to get all the stops-" at which point the one cop hit his buddy on the arm and said "I TOLD you that's what she was doing! She's playing Pokemon!"

    They explained that they were worried I was wasted out of my mind because I was swerving around so much and the university is known to be a party college. But no, just being a dork playing my Pokemon game. 🤦🏻‍♀️

    submitted by /u/Proro
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to remove flower crowns and hats!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    We need to start a petition to allow players to remove the crowns off pokemon we have caught.

    I just hatched a perfect IV Togepi and was so excited to evolve to then realize that I can't. I wish there was an option to remove the flower crowns/hats from event pokemon, even if it costs stardust!

    submitted by /u/AdolfoSalinas
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t win a single master league battle

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    I did ok last cycle, in league 7. Now I'm in league 8 and everyone is much better than me and I can't win a single game.

    I had used tyranitar, dragonite + mamoswine; now I've been trying combos of those + togekiss, machamp + metagross, but I just can't make it work.

    Here are all of my top men: https://imgur.com/a/XZkg7JQ

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/tinselghoul
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemongo still unplayable on newest Samsung devices

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    It has been weeks and still pokemon go is unplayable on s20 devices. This onky happens to owners of the non snapdragon phones. Because they forced updates we are unable to play and niantic hasnt even aknowledged the problems. Im making This thread in the hope they finally fix the situation as we are missing all current events.

    submitted by /u/Enoxiz
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any eggs from gifts anymore?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    The event just ended (or about to end) in Australia and I'm curious about the eggs, did they go back to the fossil pokemon?

    submitted by /u/Helliebabe
    [link] [comments]

    I woke up to this

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/tPOetwJ I woke up and hatched didn't even realise that it was a shiny hundo at first. Got too excited, realised about it half an hour later. I know it's common but still hope you guys will like it. Name suggestion are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Abhisdn417
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with an Abusive/Racist/Able-ist Player?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    So basically I need advice on how to deal with this extremely toxic player in my hometown. I split my time between living in a bigger city and living in a smaller town. For Pokemon GO in the smaller town, it is pretty much run by this one player. He started off ok, creating a discord and organizing raids for everyone. However, about a year and a half ago, he starting picking fights with random people, and then kicking them off the discord, thus cutting off their only communication that was Pokemon GO related. He started creating extra accounts that he said were "for his children and wife", but we routinely see him using them to take out gyms when he is all alone (not to mention that 2 of his kids are below 5 years of age). We don't know the exact amount of accounts he has, but we believe it to be somewhere around 12. He usually has at least 5-7 phones running it at once. Once he gets into a gym, it is impossible to take him out because he berrys it up with all of his accounts. He also has started to make private groups if people show up to raids that he doesn't like. He has made private groups for legendary raids to block people out for reasons such as their race, physical disabilities, and language, which is unacceptable. There was another time that we were all about to get in a raid, and he said that he wanted to do it alone, and asked everyone to leave the lobby. Not wanting to mess with him, everyone got out, except for a little kid, who didn't really understand what was going on. He started screaming at the kid, who was probably about 11-12. He is just overall a jerk, and I feel he has broken the ToS at least a couple of times. Any advice? Should I report him?

    submitted by /u/msbshow
    [link] [comments]

    GPS location for pokestop creation stuck

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Hello, recently I completed the wayfarer registration and I was excited to start signaling new pokestop but when I get to the GPS location it appeared to be stuck in the middle of the sea and there's no way to move it. I'm having no problems with the phone's GPS or in game for any other aspect but for wayfarer locations, is there a way to fix this? Pls help!

    submitted by /u/MrZagut
    [link] [comments]

    Investing in Blissy as a gym defender

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I currently have a 3* level 20 Happiny and a 1* level 26 chansey from the spring event. I also have around 70 candy, which is not enough to evolve and get a Blissy near 2000 cp.

    1. Which should I invest in and is it even worth it, as I already have common defenders like Snorlax, Metagross, Rhyperior, Tyranitar and Lapras ?

    2. If so, how much rare candy should I invest to level the Blissy and effectively defend gyms?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Weird-hat
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for tournament discords like GoStadium and PogoColloseum

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I am participating in GoStadium and PogoColloseum, but I need more practise since I have enough time to play more at the moment. Are there any other discord communities where I could participate in tournaments or find people to practise with? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Doubstract
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t hold this secret anymore. I screwed up guys.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I've been a trainer for a year as of last month. I found this sub within 2-3 months of playing the game, but in the time prior I was happily leveling up with speed, collecting hundos faster than I thought I would, yet blissfully unaware of a crucial gem hidden in the game.

    Within 6 weeks of getting the game, I had a smooth system of collecting my 'mon while out and then cruising home to screen cap all my catches and plug them into Pole Genie to check their IVs. One day when Jigglypuff were spawning with increased frequency I was eagerly checking for an 80%+ when I came across the worst IV I had ever seen. Across the board - attack, defense, HP - this little Jiggler has nothing. Zip. All zeros. "What a piece of crap IV," I ignorantly thought.

    Guys.

    I promptly deleted it.

    Straight zeros Jigglypuff. Gone.

    I know. I'm ashamed. I couldn't bear the weight of it anymore, so I'm sharing it here.

    To date, I've caught 5 4* Pokèmon... but not even one more 0-0-0.

    Sigh.

    submitted by /u/mysliceofthepie
    [link] [comments]

    When your luck turns in to bad luck instantly

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Press F. Damn i got this gift from a friend i cant evolve it. Feelsbadman :( I have no more words... I can only hope at least to get a riolu in my next hatches before this event ends. http://imgur.com/a/02fbwOO

    submitted by /u/ilikethisnow
    [link] [comments]

    Trades at ANY distance for Best Friends

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    During this pandemic, and I hope beyond, the game should allow Best Friends to trade over ANY distance. Let's all suggest this via feedback!? 🤞🏼👍🏼🙌🏼

    submitted by /u/eglinick
    [link] [comments]

    Can you please explain how this happens?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    I've played online games for decades. I need to say that to explain why I am so certain that what I'm talking about is not lag. Lag is when your actions are delayed. We've all seen it, and we all know how it impacts this game. This is different.

    This is almost exclusively limited to Dragon Breath, which is what makes it so suspect. In about one per dozen matches, I'll encounter a situation where my opponent swaps to a Dragon and instantly obliterates at least half my HP. It's (almost) always a Dragon, and it's so instant that it happens before the summoning animation has even finished. It's as if that Dragon has already been attacking me for the past 10 seconds, evidenced further by almost immediately having a charge move.

    In general you can call that lag, but there's just no indication of it whatsoever. We were fighting as normal, no slowdown, when suddenly Giratina comes out, instantly takes a massive chunk out of your HP, and just as quickly fires Shadow Ball. Twice. Were this lag, you would see a charge move with nothing else; you don't see any damage from fast moves before suddenly you're just dead. Remember, this is almost entirely limited to Dragons. Surely there is something going on. No difference in level can explain how you'll sometimes see charge moves at what you know is far too quickly.

    If you have any insight, I would also love to know how people do illogical things like quitting during a charge move or switching during a charge move when you've already launched one, both things the game doesn't allow. Thanks

    submitted by /u/MalcontentRonin
    [link] [comments]

    So what exactly was the point of adding flower crown eevee to breakthroughs

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    When they added eevee with a flower crown to breakthroughs they said that will be the only way to get it, but i found one outside my house. Why. https://imgur.com/aPFJsrA (also flower crown eevee is like the worst pokemon in my opinion)

    submitted by /u/Savitar12900
    [link] [comments]

    Ninantic! Please adjust your catch rate!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    I am currently on my reward: a Landy. I know how to set my throws. Hit Landy every time. However, with said, I'm expending dozens of great balls (forget Ultras at this point). I spent up to 50 great balls the other day. I despise catching these legendaries now. The fix? Adjust the catch percentage! Slightly higher please!

    submitted by /u/haveyoureturned78
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we don't get fossil Pokémon in gift eggs after the Easter event

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I hope fossil Pokémon are taken out of gift eggs after the Easter event

    I've only been able to hatch gift eggs because of lockdown so it's been nice to get lots of Riolu and Togepi candy and the chance at a shiny (except you togepi why couldn't they let you evolve). I don't live near lots of stops so I have to get most of my eggs from gifts and hatching anything but the gen 4/5 fossils 80% of the time is disappointing.

    This probably gets posted a lot but I'm kinda sad about their exclusivity to eggs especially with most of them having reduced second move costs and the coolest shinies

    submitted by /u/rarehardts
    [link] [comments]

    Trainer codes for challenges can people share their codes pls pls pls

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    For the field researches I need to make 3 new friends and everyone I know that has it I already have them as friends and doesn't count as part of the field researches

    submitted by /u/Fit_Goat69
    [link] [comments]

    Landorus is ruining my GBL rating.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    I am in a position in GBL where I have a master league team that wins 4/5 at least twice a day but usually 3 or 4. However, when I get the encounter, it is, without fail, Landorus every single time. I can't remember the last time it wasn't a Landorus. I now have enough Landorus candy to probably get one close to max, but what a waste of stardust that would be. I have used up all of my ultra balls and golden razzberries since each Landorus takes at least 5 of each because Landorus moves back and forth so much. I can't easily get more due to the quarantine and it takes usually 10-15 great balls with normal razzberries so I'm almost out of those too. And it's not even worth it because Landorus isn't that good and also one of the ugliest Pokemon in the game. I have started forfeiting my last 2 matches so I don't get an encounter, which is costing me missed stardust and raging points. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem or if I'm just exceptionally unlucky, but if this is normal, his encounter percentage needs to go way down. I would prefer literally anything else.

    submitted by /u/brendans98
    [link] [comments]

    New Player...Question on "Appraising"....

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    New Player...Question on "Appraising"....

    So someone help me out here. How do I know which pokemon to evolve if the appraisal says they are 2 or 3 stars good, but their CP is much lower than another of the same who has 1 star appraisal or lower. I don't get this and it's confusing me on what to do.

    https://preview.redd.it/7y6yp8xhr6t41.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=6a261afdf2c9eff068226c2ed9096ee10ab74ab3

    https://preview.redd.it/kwdj4kz6s6t41.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e11b96f9e4e5351e9808e539d8a087675d081135

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dalmanfsu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment