• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Wife was trying to hatch shiny Riolu https://imgur.com/a/yQAu7Cf

    Pokémon GO - Wife was trying to hatch shiny Riolu https://imgur.com/a/yQAu7Cf


    Wife was trying to hatch shiny Riolu https://imgur.com/a/yQAu7Cf

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    The wifey was desperately trying to get gifts and hatch eggs to get a shiny Riolu and catch up to me~

    https://imgur.com/a/yQAu7Cf

    Turns out she had the last laugh~~

    submitted by /u/Tratos
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my favorite shiny!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Finally captured this green boy!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/0OV9hhZ

    I love how radiant the color is with this one

    submitted by /u/oliviamunnslftnip
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Niantic, regarding our friend Feebas...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Now that you are moving it to 5 km eggs, can you please keep it there for good, pretty please!

    If you want to move Absol, Klink, Shinx and Throh would be awesome, IMO nothing more disappointing than getting one of those guys from a 10 km egg, especially when is already rare to get one 10 km egg, those eggs already have a pretty big loot pool but feels like Feebas has a 50% chance to hatch, which only discourage players from hatching them.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Noobsiris
    [link] [comments]

    This is why event pokemon should be able to evolve.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/rXsRw4S This Togepi is exactly why event pokemon should be able to evolve. This is a perfect Togepi (which would have been my first perfect pokemon for battle league) which I can't use. Even if you lose the flower crown when evolving, that should be the players choice.

    Other than that, loved this event and would love to see more of the like.

    Edit: FFS IT HAPPENED AGAIN https://m.imgur.com/c4jCpDq

    submitted by /u/underandoveritall
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught a Mohawk Metagross

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    This is not pts but it is a glitch. i just swapped my buddy from escavalier to metagross but the escavalier still their and make metagross look like a rocker https://imgur.com/pOJQqtk

    submitted by /u/longtheliam
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me Lapras, you’re in my space...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Samsung S20's still not fixed after 4 Updates

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    This is becoming a joke! 4 Since Niantic updated the game to extend the range of Gym because of the COVID outbreak, S20 range of phones are completely unusable.

    Niantic have updated the game, with many new features, since then 4 TIMES! But still not fixed it.

    It's now come to the time of the Safari Event in Liverpool, where Niantic have said those that don't want a refund will get to play the event from home. People with S20's are now not able to play this event.

    Either fix it, or start refunding. It's an absolute farce!!

    Edit: They've updated again, which has now broken Pokeball connections as well. Niantic obviously don't have a tester, actually they do, it's paying customers. They're neglegent and people should stop paying any more to them until they properly test and fix these issues. Something new every week and its a getting pathetic.

    submitted by /u/_Wobbly-Sausage_
    [link] [comments]

    Why do we have no way to make costume Pokémon evolve by uncostuming them.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    I'm sure I'm not going to be the first or last person to have a complaint about costume Pokémon that can't evolve but I there is definitely a reason for it. Getting a good iv or shiny of a Pokémon that is extremely valuable for battling and it being unevolvable due to a costume is frustrating. I hatched a perfect iv togepi which I can't evolve and that is extremely frustrating as ive been trying to get one for ages for master league and now I have one that can't evolve into togekiss. I understand that making new models for something like the Halloween costume Pokémon we got recently for final evolutions would be a lot of work but can we have the option to uncostume a Pokémon please. Events where the only version of a Pokémon has a costume such as this togepi or bunnery means that you don't have access to the evolutions unless you have an uncostume variant already which in my opinion shouldn't happen. Giving us this option to uncostume Pokémon so that we can evolve them would be something that I'm sure a lot of people will want so that many unusable costume Pokémon can evolve into their full potential.

    submitted by /u/kingladyslayer
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon go plus broken again in the new update

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    The go plus, gotcha etc are broken again in the newest update... cmon niantic why does this always happen. This is so stupid with the incense day incomming..

    submitted by /u/Melvin28299
    [link] [comments]

    My very first Shundo ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Seen alot of whining and complaining about 100 iv flower togepi etc. Well here is my shiny togepi

    submitted by /u/Sleisk
    [link] [comments]

    Flowchart for deciding to transfer?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    I'd like to clean out some of my 290 +Eevee, 188 various Pikachus and a bunch of other stuff, but have trouble deciding what to keep. Does anybody have a flowchart for how they decide?

    I raid low level gyms (solo raider) and play gbl- all levels. I don't really do cups.

    I do run calcy iv but that sometimes makes it worse lol.

    Thanks for anything that will help!

    submitted by /u/PM_me_some_nips_girl
    [link] [comments]

    Submission frustrations.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I don't understand... Why do people have to deem everything I submit as trolling, or low quality submission.

    The area I have been trying to get some stops in is in a huge dead spot in my town, and the stuff I've been nominating is stuff I've seen all over pogo before, so why do my reviewers keep saying my posts are trolls?

    My last three subs, A walking trail entrance, Large permanent ecology sign, and another larger more man modified trail with signage etc.

    I get the reasons for why some stuff that people submit are negated, but literally the last seven of my subs have been tagged as trolls.

    I'm not trolling, im trying to fix your damn empty broken game.

    submitted by /u/WakenBakelin
    [link] [comments]

    Recently returned to Pokémon go. Managed to hatch and evolve one of these guys. Pretty excited.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Is there a reason for tanking rather than just quitting each match?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I know a lot of people just put in their low CP shinies to lose the match and tank their rating, but I'm just wondering would it not be quicker just to exit and surrender? Is there a reason to get killed quickly rather than just quitting the match?

    submitted by /u/shezzicle
    [link] [comments]

    Complete my Master League Squad

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    I'm currently running Machamp (cross chop/rockslide) as a lead, followed by Togekiss (flamethrower/ancient power) and Melmetal (rock slide/superpower). I sometimes mix it up by moving melmetal to the front + togekiss + mewtwo (shadow ball/focus blast). I'm pretty happy with both squads but I'll still go 2/5 at least once a day, and I would love to reach rank 9 before Master rotates. So, does anyone have any suggestions for a 3rd squad member to complement Melmetal and Togekiss? Let me know who would you use, and in what order. Thanks in advance, and keep on battling! Stay safe guys

    submitted by /u/JayLizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Togepi flower crown

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I traded a togepi flower crown to my boyfriend who didn't have a togepi but it lost the flower crown? This never happened to me before. Does anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/kes2192
    [link] [comments]

    iv's??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Hey im not new to PG but I'm fairly new to a lot of the more complex parts of the game. What are iv's? Im trying to get into every part of the game and i used to just play it casually so sorry if it's a dumb question 🙋

    submitted by /u/TheSkeletonOstrich
    [link] [comments]

    Is the unresponsive screen after trying to switch a pokemon a known issue?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I got completely destroyed by a machamp, immediately switched to my mew2 to save melmetal but the game just got stuck and unresponsive, they should take advantage of the quarantine to fix the crappy game issues instead of forcing events that encourage you to go out :/ ;@

    submitted by /u/redjo187
    [link] [comments]

    Warning! The latest Android update breaks the Pokemon Plus button!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    I've confirmed on two devices that this update stops the game from being able to connect to the button. I've tried a bunch of troubleshooting steps, but it's a list cause. Nothing helps.

    submitted by /u/ned4spd8874
    [link] [comments]

    Obstacles and tricks shots while throwing pokeballs

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I was thinking it'd be neat if there was obstacles like rocks, trees etc. that you had to throw a curveball to the poke that was hiding/peeking around trying to hide from the trainer. Also I think it'd be cool if you could do trick shots like bouncing off the ground or walls. What do you guys think? Sorry for any grammar mistakes, typed it on my phone

    submitted by /u/B0W00WB
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic said my flower crown togepi is a one of a kind therefore it can’t evolve.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/xQQCH29 So Niantic claims that since it's a one of a kind it can't evolve? I thought they wanted us to get more invested into GBL but this will certainly do the opposite if someone gets a togepi that's near perfect for one of the leagues but can't use it because it has a blasted flower crown on its head, deeming it useless. Aren't shiny Pokémon pretty one of a kind? Does that mean they should also lose their ability to evolve?

    submitted by /u/Thelazyathlete
    [link] [comments]

    I am SICK. TO. DEATH of Landorus.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Seriously?!? You're gonna break out of a fucking excellent curveball throw with an ultra ball AND golden razz??? MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW???

    I have probably wasted half my saved up golden razzes on this fucking nuissqnce in just a few days time. Not to mention all my razzberries and probably 100 ultra balls. I just wanna get back to fucking battling. I just wish it had the option to flee at this point.

    Oh also, HOW ABOUT YOU STOP FUCKING MOVING EVERY GOD DAMN TWO SECONDS?!?!?!??!!!

    Ohhhhhhhh my god guys. I'm losing my fucking mind. I have legitimately been trying to catch this thing for a god damn half hour.

    submitted by /u/firfkdjfss99
    [link] [comments]

    Losers of the Easter event reunite!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    What is your record of hatched eggs without shinies for this event? I specifically bought incubators for the first time, hoping to get at least a shiny between Riolu and Happiny, or maybe a shiny Exeggcute in the wild...surprise, surprise, after about 170 hatched and hours spent catching, I found none.

    I've read about people hatching much more though. How many here got no shinies despite making an extra effort?

    I still got a perfect Riolu and a perfect Munchlax and many candies...but I'm also so smart that I evolved them without unlocking their second move first.

    Edit: I have a personal record of 6 useless Tyrogue hatched in a row. Second place, 4 Pichu in a row👌.

    submitted by /u/Tooldfrthis
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone noticing a lot of issues after the new update in Battle League?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I've had a shield just deplete itself without blocking and a half health Pokemon come out of the ball dead.

    submitted by /u/Squashling
    [link] [comments]

    Pokestop nominations error 64

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I try to create a new pokestop where there are a lot of players and palaces around. I used an hotel and I follow up the procedure, but in the end it fails with error 64 I red old post about, but nothing new. Do u know something more? Thanks

    submitted by /u/wiber90
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment