• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Amazing trade by my brother

    Pokémon GO - Amazing trade by my brother


    Amazing trade by my brother

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    Me and my brother made a shiny riolu trade , my riolu was a bad IV but his one.....

    https://imgur.com/gallery/CGTKkkW

    submitted by /u/doctorkoko
    [link] [comments]

    All the changes that have been made since the pandemic, massive props to Niantic!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    No matter how much we all enjoy this game, Niantic usually gets quite some shit for changes that they make or decide not to make. Whether that is shiny rates for events, Research Breakthrough rewards, constumed Pokemon or the spawn rate of Gible, there is always something to complain. We must admit however that they have done a tremendous job at changing the game for us during this wordwide crisis. I've tried to list them all (temporary, permanent, upcomming and rumoured) and came to a total of 33 changes, probably still forgetting some as well. And whether they made these changes because they're scared of losing profit, to keep us safe or that they already planned to do some of these, that really shouldn't matter since they have made sure that we can still enjoy this game even at home. So therefore I want to say massive thanks to all Niantic employees working hard on the game during these times!

    Temporary changes:

    • 2x Incense duration
    • Incense spawns 1 Pokemon every minute
    • Open 1.5x as many Gifts
    • Hold 2x as many Gifts
    • More Pokeballs from Gifts
    • No walking requirement for GBL
    • Lowered friendship level requirement to battle friends
    • 1/2 hatch distance
    • Increased spawns
    • Gym interaction range doubled
    • Weekly item bundle for 1 Pokecoin
    • (Abra) Community Day lasts 6 hours
    • Extended shadow Entei
    • Events you can easily do from home (Go Battle Event, Incense day)
    • 3x Stardust and XP for first catch of the day
    • Removed Research Tasks that can't be easily completed from home
    • Canceled/postponed certain events (Safari Zones, Lugia raid weekend, Abra CD, Raid hours, Ex-Raids)
    • Safari Zone ticket holders can play from home

    Permanent changes:

    • Added legendary's to the GBL rewards
    • Today View
    • Mass power up Pokemon
    • Mass transfer event Pokemon
    • Increased storage capacity
    • Activate multiple Star Pieces, Lucky Eggs, and Incense at a time
    • New battle screen design

    Upcomming future changes:

    • Raid any gym within your sight with a Remote Raid Pass from home
    • 1 Pokecoin Remote Raid Pass bundle
    • Daily bonus Field Research Task without spinning a Pokestop
    • Buddy Pokemon will bring you gifts from nearby Pokestops
    • Invite friends to raids, regardless of their locations

    Rumoured future changes:

    • An incense that you can use daily
    • New ways of sorting the friend list
    • Wayfarer badge
    submitted by /u/TommetjeVE
    [link] [comments]

    Why Alolan Exeggutor...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    This just seems like terrible design.

    The rewards for the 7- day daily research task is being able to catch an Alolan Exeggutor.

    The reward for the daily research task to Hatch 3 Eggs is an Alolan Exeggutor.

    I don't mind it being the reward for either, but it seems incredibly cheap and lame to have it as both a daily reward and the weekly. Aren't the weekly rewards supposed to be something a little rarer? Even Flower Crown Eevee couldn't be obtained otherwise at the time.

    Like, please keep the Weekly Reward as something a little more hard to get. If you give it to us daily, it's just worthless.

    submitted by /u/Kari-kateora
    [link] [comments]

    Take care of each other, everyone.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/tdNhNAA.jpg

    Stay safe and remind others to stay safe. That goes for both trainers and buddies alike.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Incense day. Best time to play?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I can play tomorrow for about an hour. What would be the best time to play/Pokémon to catch?

    I am looking for mons that can help me in the battle leagues, any tier but ideally great league as those don't require so many resources to make useable.

    submitted by /u/zilchusername
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go+ accessories still broken?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Do we have an ETA on when Niantic is going to fix the problem? Community day is fast approaching after all.

    submitted by /u/Wolfencreek
    [link] [comments]

    Incense day tomorrow

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I guess I should have at least 5 incenses to get the most benefit out of the event, right? I'm a bit confused about the tomorrow's event.

    What hour are you guys the most excited about?

    submitted by /u/whaeverwhever
    [link] [comments]

    Tiniest buddy ever!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    The smalles buddy ever ? https://imgur.com/gallery/gDjAd8u Sooo currently my buddies have a bug to appear way to small... so I decided to pick the smalles pokemon as my buddy just for fun 😁

    submitted by /u/LichterLo
    [link] [comments]

    Master League vs Kyogre

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    BASICALLY. Is there any pokemon better right now? My perfect IV, max CP Zapdos loses to Kyogre. Luckily I don't see it often enough at its 4k CP, but when I do, I lose

    submitted by /u/AnonAndHappy
    [link] [comments]

    2016 pokemon are 100% lucky when traded?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    So i been seeing videos and I been told that if you have any 2016 pokemon, when you trade them, they will be 100% Lucky. My friend is willing to trade a shiny riolu for my 2016 Dragonite. Will I get shiny lucky riolu????

    submitted by /u/AdolfoSalinas
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to attract a specific type of Pokémon?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I need to evolve my magikarp but I haven't been able to walk much due to the weather. Is there a lure that attracts magikarp more?

    submitted by /u/UnconsciousLady324
    [link] [comments]

    great league team help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hello, i need some help with team for great league,

    i got ready pokemons:

    Altaria, Umbreon (legacy), Bastiodon, Lapras (legacy), Raichu Alolan, Whiscash, Munchlax,

    Hitmontop, Cherrim (sunny), Bellossom, Toxicroak and Lucario

    Also i can invest my stardust and rare candies in:

    Scrafty, Sableye (no need candies just a lot of stardust).

    or Registeel (i got 15\15\15 and 15\15\13) i think they are not cool for great league with this IVs and i would prefer to save 100 candies and stardust

    submitted by /u/PokeRaider1
    [link] [comments]

    Small but VERY appreciated QoL improvement in the latest update!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Thank you, Niantic, for thinking of those of us with goldfish-like memories! Now when you hatch an egg, after the animation and the new 'mon screen, you are left again on the egg screen so you can put another egg to hatch right away!

    I don't know about you, but I have a terrible memory/attention span, and there have been many times where I've just forgotten to put another egg in the incubator after getting distracted appraising/transferring the latest thing I hatched. And it's a terrible feeling when you've come back from a walk and check your eggs and you see all those kms walked have counted for nothing, so this is a small change but a welcome one!

    submitted by /u/dfotw
    [link] [comments]

    CRAZY LUCK FROM EASTER EVENT!!!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    One of the best events I've ever had the chance to join! Just came back from a huge break since 2016 and decided to pick up the game for go battle league.

    Hatched a shiny first egg!!!! On top of catching two shiny Buneary's and also hatched a hundo! Cannot wait for the community day!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV3vEF6w3wI

    submitted by /u/Up5G
    [link] [comments]

    Some professional advice needed.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game and I got my first shiny which was Riolu, my question is (apologies if it's a stupid question) I am one more candy away from evolving it, should I level it up first or can I just evolve it? Will it benefit more to level it up before evolving or will it not matter?

    submitted by /u/jackaustindavis
    [link] [comments]

    PokéGenie help...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hey all, I've been playing a little over a month, and I've been trying to gain a better understanding of what stats in both GO and Genie all represent, what situations they apply to, how to utilize the data, and make decisions accordingly- BUT... While Genie is a great tool that offers tons of data, in having a very difficult time finding any reliable resources that explains everything about these stats and how they should be utilized. Does anyone out there know of a reliable, UP TO DATE, guide for PokéGenie (or at least all the stats within) that is very thorough and easy for a relative newbie to learn and understand??? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aturner0010
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Evolving Espeon

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I'm sure that questions about this topic have been asked plenty, so forgive me if my specific question has been asked, but I know HOW to evolve an Espeon and am just looking for clarification on something a certain point.

    I know the name trick and that it only works once, and I've used it already. I know that the alternate method is to walk 10km with Eevee as your buddy and then evolve it during the day, and I know that day counts as between 8am and 8pm.

    My question is: do you have to keep Eevee as your buddy when you evolve it?

    I walked all that distance (which took ages while not being able to get out much) and for some reason I decided to swap buddies thinking that the game would remember the fact that I walked that distance with that Eevee. Then before I evolved it I checked online to make sure what time counts as night and while doing that search, I noticed that someone on another forum said you have to evolve Eevee while it's still your buddy.

    I wanted to check if that's definitely correct? Because on the one hand, if it's correct then I don't want to waste the Eevee candies I have by trying to evolve it and getting the wrong Eeveelution, and on the other hand, I don't want to waste another who knows how long walking the 10km again when I may not need to. So to know either way would be useful.

    Thanks in advance guys 😁

    submitted by /u/Mantonythe1st
    [link] [comments]

    Purchasing research tasks?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    I keep seeing people who have brought a research task etc ? Where is this available / how do I do it? Sorry it seems like such a dunce question!

    submitted by /u/blingo_o
    [link] [comments]

    Good moveset for purified magnezone?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering what is the best moveset for a perfect purified magnezone I have evolved a perfect iv magnezone and another one that is 15/15/14. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rojoe68
    [link] [comments]

    Buddy help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Trying to get a buddy to great in time for community day.

    To get the treat hearts do I have to wait until it's completely empty before feeding? I've tried feeding two berries at half level to top up but it doesn't give me a heart. What is the best way to get the three hearts using the least amount of berries?

    Any tips to get buddy appear to play. My camera stays on the "slowly look round flat area" for ages before he appears sometimes I have to go out and back into camera three or four times before the leaves show up.

    Any other tips to make levelling up buddy easier/quicker would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/zilchusername
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment