• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    "You burned a ton of calories this week, claim your reward!"

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Sooo... I think I might have travelled to the nearest Star outside our Solar System...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Sooo... I think I might have travelled to the nearest Star outside our Solar System...

    Yeah, I wonder what kind of pokemons they have in Alpha Cetauri C .(Traslation : 36343591619808200 Km travelled with Adventure Sync).

    https://preview.redd.it/ofelfv73fls41.jpg?width=720&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4748942cb3a7265bde21f2d8eae384b92c32129f

    submitted by /u/Ber_Ber_M
    [link] [comments]

    I made Togepi chocolate pops

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/dTwid5E

    Made with white chocolate and custard ganache, dipped in colored white chocolate. More pics and clips of my process in my IG stories @miscellaneousmao

    submitted by /u/miscellaneousmao
    [link] [comments]

    Easter RNG was on my side.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/WibvD4h

    I think I used up all of my luck for the rest of my life.

    Reposted to meet the correct format.

    submitted by /u/KrombopulousDank
    [link] [comments]

    Social distancing Torchics

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/N0OL4JQ

    So I booted up Pokemon Go this morning and there were 3 Torchic brothers and sisters at the local stop that were doing the social distance thing. Follow their example. Stay safe!

    submitted by /u/Kevlar013
    [link] [comments]

    Festive Eevee happily frolicking in the field! Happy Easter ��

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Landorus from PVP Battles is turning into a Nightmare!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    It's taking me 6-7 berries and 15-25 Great Balls/ Ultra Balls to catch (curve + great or excellent catch) every Landorus in rewards. Given the scarcity of items during these times, I am wasting most of my resources on catching this. There is no option to leave, you cant proceed to the next PVP battle until you claim this reward. 9/10 times I am getting a reward as Landorus and it's freaking me out every time I see this pokemon.

    This should be fixed soon so we can continue to battle without losing most of our resources. Curse you Landorus!!

    submitted by /u/supreeth2812
    [link] [comments]

    Can Niantic make 2k eggs 100% guaranteed from gifts?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    I just opened 8 gifts in a row and not one egg. Pokestops are far from my house and I'm stuck in quarenteen like most of you, so my only source of eggs is gifts which are limited. So at the very least they could make sure every gift contains an egg so all of us stuck inside can have a fair shot at shinys aswell

    submitted by /u/Sundered_
    [link] [comments]

    I see no difference in the two pictures

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Every 4 wins I'm getting a Landorus, I get it if they made the first win guaranteed as that's best for every player, especially rural players, but my last 6 have all been this guy. Atm I'm praying for a tepig or anything else http://imgur.com/gallery/rqrd3uA

    submitted by /u/Guvnor92
    [link] [comments]

    My girlfriend just hatched this shiny Timburr!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    The absolute madgirl didn't even know he was shiny! She has all the luck when hatching shinies... but she complains that I get all the wild shinies... at least her hatched ones will mostly always have decent stats!

    submitted by /u/Twelvve12
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player from 2016, I need a few tips and questions answered

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    So I havent played since 2016. I'm coming back as level 24, just turned level 25. My highest pokemon is my Dragonite at roughly 2700.

    My apartment complex has several stops and gyms around it, I've seen some Landorus' even come and go, but they are so absolutely beyond my level of taking down. Is there a reasonable way to do this? I dont really have anyone to coordinate with as well as my towns Pogo facebook group has been dead for 2 years.

    Also battling, I keep trying to do the league stuff, but it only allows me to do Master league, where I proceed to get crushed by 3000+ cp pokemon. I made a team for the max 2500 league but it doesnt let me choose it when I go to battle. Am I just stuck in Master league?

    What are some good things I can do to power up and move forward in this game?

    submitted by /u/YouShouldAim
    [link] [comments]

    In this shiny Marill event.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Those battles were really hard for me. I didn't want the others to suffer too much like me, so I decided to quit/lose on purpose after I got 1 shiny Marill. This is how I felt.
    https://imgur.com/4nAix85

    submitted by /u/PaoComGelatina
    [link] [comments]

    PvP event only for Master League isn’t fair

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it have been better to have done this event at Great and/or Ultra League where CPs are capped and everyone has a fair chance? Not everyone has max CP Pokémon. I ranked up to around the 2200 rank during Ultra league but now I wish I hadn't. I'm just getting slaughtered by maxed out Pokémon.

    Moving forward, I won't try to rank up in any season in case another PvP day like this happens.

    submitted by /u/TheCastawayBall
    [link] [comments]

    Left alone

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Left the little guy alone for too long, and he broke my phone, now i need to figure out a punishment. https://ezgif.com/image-to-datauri/ezgif-6-d118f3475177.png

    submitted by /u/6Sleepy_Sheep9
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic needs to make Dialga available again and more accessible

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Dialga appears in tons of Master League teams...but it was only available once and you needed a solid raid group to get it

    If they want to make the Master League a real "thing" with leaderboards and everything...they need to make more legendaries accessible to rural players and those without raid groups

    submitted by /u/vader34mt
    [link] [comments]

    Raids bug

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Last week I and my girlfriend tried to do 3 raids (two alola muk and one Poliwrath) and in all our attempts the raid had the same problem: everything was working fine until our first pokemon died. After it, the game simply doesn't show the next pokemon coming, it doesn't show nothing at all. When I try to change the pokemon, I can see that he is losing life, even though I can't use him to attack the raid pokemon. So, basically we can't finish the raid anymore.

    I really don't understand how they screw up the raid system if it was working perfectly fine before!

    Am I the only one who has this problem? I can't see anyone else posting about this issue.

    submitted by /u/idonotknow94
    [link] [comments]

    My Best Shiny Luck Ever

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    A couple of days ago, I got a shiny exeggcute and shiny mareep and said that something like this will never happen again. Well to say it happened again would be an understatement. Just take a look for yourself here.

    submitted by /u/RusticMonkeyBone
    [link] [comments]

    The Whole World Needs a Make-Up Marill Day

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Europe had connection and server issues. Many in the Americas couldn't redeem rewards and it ended their battles immediately. Redo it for everyone Niantic!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/OhdfgxL

    submitted by /u/Vadersblade
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Until You Win

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    So at what point did battle until you win become a thing? I'm not trying to drop rank but my Pokémon in master league can't compete with my ranking that I attained in ultra league, I've lost probably 10 in a row because I just can't win, my last win probably came from someone quitting at this point.

    This is super frustrating just let me lose 5 games it's not the end of the world if I don't hit 1 win.

    submitted by /u/bendie27
    [link] [comments]

    Iv calculator and evolution

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    So I have a Chansey with max stats (full bar of attack defense and health) and her cp is 537, so a iv calculator says if I evolve chansey at level 25 her cp would be 1969, let's say I evolve her cp to a max arch, would that make her even stronger if I evolved her at the same level?

    submitted by /u/itsmarionetteXx
    [link] [comments]

    thoughts on marill battle day

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    other than those that received lag issue,what are your thought about it? and do you want more of these events?

    my thoughts: well designed,easily playable now that most of the countries are on lockdown

    some improvements i think that can be made: do not limit to only master league as this would affect the lower level pogo players

    lastly,i would definitely want more of this event in the future

    submitted by /u/tyrome1
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve a feebas for 1500xp:(

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Working my way through the 'thousand year slumber' questline and I've just gotten the objective to evolve a feebas, I've seen 2 of them in the whole time I've been playing the game and it's 5k a candy and 100 to evolve... well over 500km if I want to power him up. This is going to take a while

    submitted by /u/spuriousblob
    [link] [comments]

    A weird bug when selecting a pokemon

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    So when I'm in the wild and try to catch a pokemon I get stuck on this screen: https://imgur.com/gallery/Se6MwIx, not that this is the screen of transition between the map and the pokemon catch screen, it seems to only happen at certain times and it's really annoying when there is a pokemon I really want nearby. Did anybody else experience this?

    submitted by /u/itsZero23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment