• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2020

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Rules

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Woah there! Didn't mean to disturb you buddy, go right ahead.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    He's been standing there for 40 minutes now, I'm scared to even go outside...

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Happy Easter!!!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    'Twas a Good Ultra League Season. My fat fairy friend is enjoying some much needed rest.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Pokemon saved my family

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    My parents used to fight a whole bunch. Around this time I played a whole bunch of Pokemon Go and eventually introduced it to them. They both started playing and began to start talking about it. Now I frequently find them usually just sitting on the couch together trying to catch whatever pokemon are around our house having a great time,and have now started to go out together looking for Pokemon. It may actually be the best thing I've ever seen.

    submitted by /u/AlexTwo222
    [link] [comments]

    Using the PmGo Plus over a year without battery swap DIY solution

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    PvP not working

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Anybody else having issues in the PvP League finding opponents? Playing on an iPhone 8, I did two battles and since than whenever I wanna start a new battle the game can't find other players and throws me back to the PvP Menu. I guess if there is one thing to rely on, it's Niantic fucking up each and every tiny bit of the PvP League.

    [edit] seems to be working again.

    submitted by /u/AndKrem
    [link] [comments]

    Eggs queue

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Last time I was out runing I came to me, that it would be good idea to put 1 or 2 eggs in queue to hatch next. When I runing i don't want to stop every 1 or 2 km, just to open game and put another egg in incubator. I would like to select one or two eggs, that will be put in incubator automatically.

    submitted by /u/Syriusz85
    [link] [comments]

    "Error Claiming battle rewards"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Can't either collect or play more battles? really? tried reloading the app, didn't work. Tried uninstalling still nothing. Solutions are welcomed, thank you advance.

    submitted by /u/Valourdio21
    [link] [comments]

    Why should Marill be incentive to play GBL?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Like if I was not into GBL, Marill for sure won't make me play that lag and glitch fest, especially when Marill is spawning everywhere now.

    What a missed event, another strike from Niantic.

    submitted by /u/Nixis993
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Day is a buggy mess...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    I played a single set of battles where it seemed everything had gone ahead normally, this was about 10 hours ago (12pm for me) I got the Marill encounters and all was well and good. Literally the next set of battles I go to do just have generic normal rewards, this is the case for both me and my sister. Come to right now I can't even search for a battle it kicks me out with the message 'error finding battle' and I reckon it's because I've already done my 5 battle sets for the day even though they said you could do 100. I feel kinda cheated tbh and I know nothing is gonna be done about it. It's currently 10pm and I would like to be playing battle league but yknow, can't.

    submitted by /u/7Mac
    [link] [comments]

    Only pokestop in range always says "try again later"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I have a stop in range of my house, but no matter what or when it always says try again later and doesn't give me items. I ran out of eggs last week.

    submitted by /u/Peppsy
    [link] [comments]

    Uh oh. Licki about to trip some major ��⚽️��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Upgrade Kids account to normal account?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Several years ago the wife and I made a Pokemon Go account for our kids. Due to Covid-19 our family has now made it a daily tradition to walk several miles per day, kids playing Pokemon Go during our walks.

    Last few days, we noticed a lot of people playing pokemon, many of them young teens as well. Naturally, they want to be friends, but the other kid had this 'friends' tab whereas ours don't. I understand this is because of the kids account.

    Is there any way for them to be upgraded to adults/normal? I don't want them to lose years of 'progress' and neitehr do they...

    submitted by /u/Cambruin
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this on my radar at 3am so I immediately threw some clothes on and ran for 10 minutes to go get it. Worth it

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Basically just what the titles says lol but last time it got deleted for being under 100 characters so ignore this :)

    https://imgur.com/gallery/MuMPrtB

    submitted by /u/releasethekaren
    [link] [comments]

    I see your shiny riolus and raise you... A shiny happiny!

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    ta-da!

    This is my second shiny so I was super pumped when it came out from its egg :)

    Not 100iv or anything but still happy with it obviously :))

    submitted by /u/GregorJEyre409
    [link] [comments]

    Why can flower Eevee evolve but none of the others?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    I know we're all sick of the "Everstone hats" and all but more specifically I wonder why Eevee is the exception. I have a flower crown Leafeon and Glaceen from the last time they had flower Eevee, and I see these current flower Eevees can still evolve, but none else can. Weird if you ask me

    submitted by /u/Twelvve12
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds for getting shiny Riolu?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I've heard that it's the usual 1/50, but we gotta add the chance of dropping Riolu from it.

    So, what's the overall chance? And how much money would someone need to spend to guarantee one?

    submitted by /u/LowLeijon
    [link] [comments]

    My brother and I have been 'Best Friends' for two months.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    We cannot get the "Next trade will be lucky" to trigger. We've battled, traded, gifted, went to raids and took on gyms for 61 days and not a single lucky trigger. I seen somewhere that the lucky trigger is 5% chance. I just feel we should have gotten at least one. Anyone got extra tips on getting "Next trade will be lucky" to happen?

    submitted by /u/87beard
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot win and the game will not free me from my pain

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I had a miraculous two throwers in a run and got a 5/5 which spiked my rank. Fine. But now I can't win. TLDR I have very few mons even capable of playing in Master. And they're incapable of handling steels like Metagross. But the game won't even give me dust now. It's just "keep battling until you win!" Is there a way out of this loop? It would be different if each loss dropping my rank a few until I hit a manageable level but instead I'm just trapped.

    submitted by /u/TIEdefector
    [link] [comments]

    Azumarill Great League IV Deep Dive [GamePress]

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    0 acknowledgement of the issues in Europe during Marill GBL event

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hello my little friend ��

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment