• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass? Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

      (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    After many wasted Pokeballs, finally a Landorus that was worth it!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Caught a shiny Koffing on 4/20

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    First shiny!!!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Grandma lvl 40 today!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like a "little league" would be an awesome addition?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Pretty much an addition to GBL where the max CP is super low, like 100 or 500 CP. I just feel like this would be pretty fun using pokemon most people would ignore, while also giving new players access to rewards earlier on.

    submitted by /u/billnyetheanimalguy
    [link] [comments]

    Photobombed by Rayquaza

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Look how happy he is finally getting out of the house (taking him w me during grocery runs)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Shiny Charizard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Shiny Medichan

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Niantic, thank you for the wholesome Buddy Souvenirs for young trainers

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    The buddy souvenirs really makes the Pokemon seem real to young trainers.

    For my young daughter, she was excited when she saw the "neat gifts" my buddy pokemon was bringing me.

    She didn't understand the buddy hearts system, but after a long time, finally started getting gifts from her Gible.

    First gift: Stretchy Spring. She was a little disappointed.

    Second gift: Stretchy Spring.

    She pouted and said "GIBLE STOP bringing me Springs! I don't WANT any more Springs."

    All was forgiven when she got a bouquet of flowers from her Gible. She was over the moon and said "awww LOOK what my Gible got me, he knows I like flowers."

    Since then she's gotten a bunch more gifts she's proud of (and some more Springs as well).

    I know for those of us who are maxing level 40 Diagla and competing with other level 40 Diaglas in GBL, the souvenirs seem silly, but ...

    it really makes the game seem real for the youngest of trainers.

    submitted by /u/Pokemon-throw
    [link] [comments]

    Goldeen with koi fish

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    After 4 long years, ive finally obtained a shiny ��

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I got me first shiny today after the event ironically he's not good but he's pink and I like pink

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Shiny Wurmple: Purmple!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I have been curious about a shiny one for so long, but I was not sure there was one and I was not sure what it would look like. And, after grinding out for my shiny flower-crown Buneary last week and finding two shiny Sentrets yesterday, I was definitely not expecting another shiny so soon. I love it, though. It is definitely one of my favourite shinies. Purmple Wurmple! I may have to consider using the name editor for the first time. ; ) Shiny Wurmple: Purmple!

    submitted by /u/peteroo31
    [link] [comments]

    My beloved toy Yorkie had to be put down and I opened the game to distract myself when I returned home from the vet. This was the first thing to pop up.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/72uDERK

    She was my best friend and I used to love to play while I took her for long walks. Lillipup always reminded me of her and was my favorite for that reason. Made my heart a little happier in such an awful time.

    submitted by /u/notnothungover
    [link] [comments]

    Not only did I get a shiny sentret , also got this guy today.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Me when I play basketball

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Locario is an amazing dialga counter

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I may be late to this discussion but I've found lucario to completely smash dialga, resisting the majority if not all of his attacks and dealing great damage. I've been testing it out in master league and have been having a lot of success (rank 8 ~2000)

    He can do good damage to Kyogre in a pinch and with shadow ball and power up punch I haven't run into a single Pokémon that fully resists him. Giratina can of course threaten but if you can sneak a shadow ball you can really hurt them or you can try and waste some shields with power up punch.

    There's a lot more to it but I just wanted to share my experience, possibly get some feedback or input. Have you tried lucario in ML?

    submitted by /u/Onoitgodzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Incense Event Sucks

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Is it just me, or is this incense event useless? It would be different if there was increased shiny rates but it's just dumb.

    submitted by /u/thecanadiangentleman
    [link] [comments]

    Master League is only fun for people level 35+

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I'm level 26 and don't have a Pokemon with higher than 2700. Kinda frustrating constantly coming up against Giratinas that are 3500+. Just feels like I have absolutely no avenue to win in most games.

    submitted by /u/NCPDRUM
    [link] [comments]

    Incense Day event statistics

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I recorded all the incense spawns during Incense Day: Type Shuffle event. Thought I'd share with you all: charts. Many Sentrets as expected.

    I managed to get 4 shiny Sentrets. I was hoping for some other shinys as well, but no such luck. How was your Incense Day event if you participated?

    submitted by /u/aaakas
    [link] [comments]

    Next Legendary Raid Boss

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Anyone care to wage a guess on what the next 5* raid boss will be? Do you think they'll kick things off with Tornadus Therian Forme?

    submitted by /u/PatAttack15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment