• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    No lies detected

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Here's a shiny Psyduck to brighten your day

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I cut this little Combee out with my Jigsaw yesterday and painted her!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I can't believe I got my first shiny after 2 weeks of playing!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Look the ridiculousness of it. Stoopid pose, daft colours. Oh, also caught an alolan muk.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I found a mesprit in the wild

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Yo!

    Yesterday I was playing pokemon go with a mate at work and we encountered a mesprit in the wild. Isn't mesprit a pokemon exclusive to raids?

    SS: Mesprit in the wild

    EDIT (Added video):

    SR: After catching

    submitted by /u/sapcentrifuge
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful day to walk my fox

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [screenshot] I caught two shiny Eevee's today! One with a flower crown!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Shiny Eevee's!

    Any suggestions on how to evolve them would be much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/LuckyAlmond
    [link] [comments]

    Caught my second shiny ever! Not the biggest fan of Alolan Meowth but it's definitely cool.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Got a shiny Illumise as my second catch!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    I live in a region where only Volbeat was available so I was quite happy when I launched the game and saw 3 Illumise near me. I bought the x50 Great Ball pack first and I was really surprised when the second turned out to be shiny.

    Pictures

    submitted by /u/_Killian
    [link] [comments]

    Here's a shiny feebas for you!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Recent hatch, I am a proud father

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I managed to solo an Arcanine today!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Team used (IVs are order Attack Defense HP) Kyogre L32.5 11/15/11 Waterfall/Hydro Pump Vaporeon L39 14/14/11 Water Gun/Hydro Pump Vaporeon L39 9/9/12 Water Gun/Hydro Pump Groudon L32 15/14/11 Mud Shot/Earthquake Rhyperior L29 13/8/6 Smack Down/Stone Edge

    submitted by /u/K-Pounder
    [link] [comments]

    Battery drain

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    Has anyone else had their phone battery being drained by Pokemon Go in the last day? Both me and my wife left our phones on charge last night and when we woke up the app had been stopping the phones from charging properly all night.

    The game was not actually open on either of our phones

    submitted by /u/evil_magic_monkey
    [link] [comments]

    What ‘walking’ a Magikarp looks like

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Stumbled out of bed and found a shiny Illumise!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    I'm typically pretty slow to start my mornings and without my glasses I wasn't really sure whether this was shiny in the first place! Being colorblind I had to pause and ask myself if it was actually shiny

    https://imgur.com/a/KxQsL2F

    submitted by /u/Udub
    [link] [comments]

    I love this derpy guy and it's cool how they made a shadow for him on my floor!!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Found a shiny rosalia

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Caught myself this shiny Feebas!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    The Landorus problem

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Small rant here. I work on a boat off shore and due to coronavirus, we cant leave the boat even when we are docked. Because our ships wifi is pretty spotty, the only way I can play the game is in the Go battle league, and well because nothing spawns 100 miles offshore and theres no pokestops. I love battling but oh my god is it annoying when you cant catch landorus because youve run out of balls.

    Niantic please allow us a way to skip these encounters. I really want a rufflet and ill give you all 28 of my landorus for just one. But landorus is blocking me from participating in the only aspect of the game I can actually play.

    submitted by /u/ZakA77ack
    [link] [comments]

    Tons of Appreciation for this 1 Pokecoin box

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    If you haven't checked yet, get your 50 great balls for 1 Pokecoin! Thanks again Niantic!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/5wQg3KI

    submitted by /u/ibleev
    [link] [comments]

    Finally! My Axew became a mighty Haxorus!

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I hatched only one Axew and he become my buddy. After 2 months of walking I finally evolved him into mighty Haxorus!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/w3PIHvC

    submitted by /u/IYarvenI
    [link] [comments]

    My arts and crafts for the day: charmander!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/L06EwIb

    Doing some arts and crafts with my kid and decided to try my hand at some Pokémon art! Here's charmander made out of pipe cleaners!

    submitted by /u/UltraBeads
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment