• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Black & white tint makes this vintage Lampent look more spooky!

    Pokémon GO - Black & white tint makes this vintage Lampent look more spooky!


    Black & white tint makes this vintage Lampent look more spooky!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    I was looking trough my shiny pokemon and I encountered this beauty, didnt know I had it

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I built the map in a nearby town here in South Korea

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    SMOL RALTS

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Finally after 6 months of no Shinies .. I'm so happy and thankful..

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Healthcare worker in my community took this photo. It’s been real, y’all

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Uhh pogo are you ok? Its not snowing its sunny outside...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Anyone else having an issues scrolling through your friends list?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    If I send a gift to a friend halfway down my friends list, it sends me back to the start of my friends list. I have to scroll all the way down again to find the next friend to send a gift to (as I have 94 friends).

    submitted by /u/Quanini
    [link] [comments]

    I feel blessed

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Oh oh ... Pikachu gang

    Posted: 10 May 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    After years of barely using stardust and not purifying Pokémon, I finally hit my goal of 5mil stardust with this catch!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Why are starters such a nuisance to catch?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Something I've noticed and it's been in the game since the beginning. Starter pokemon, are such a nuisance to catch. I know that having the type badges increase your chances to catch them etc, but I just blew through my entire stash of balls on half an hour of incense.

    It mostly spawned Chikorita, Totodile and Cyndaquil. I was hitting mostly great curves, with a few curved excellents.

    I don't understand why they have to be like this, add in the extra aggressiveness that comes with incense spawns (Another thing that makes absolutely no sense) and it's an absolute recipe for disaster.

    submitted by /u/rs_xmas
    [link] [comments]

    My mom has gotten back into watercolor painting while stuck at home. Hopefully you recognize this landscape.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    My sleep paralysis:

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Friends list bug

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Has anyone else having issues with the friends list?

    Basically when you scroll through your friends list and send a gift to someone, after you exit out of the friend, the list goes back to the top... Video attached

    I send a gift to a friend starting with letter C and then when I exit back it goes back to letter A. pokémon go bug This only started from 2 days ago.

    submitted by /u/gsammyy
    [link] [comments]

    When a raid boss runs away despite giving it a golden raspberry and an excellent curve ball!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Girlfriend and I were playing the Philly 2020 event and clicked on the same Yanma and we were stoked they were shiny! We looked so derpy, but we were so excited!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Niantic, whilst your working on (fantastic) QOL additions to the game, please revamp the Pokédex!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    The game has come such a long way, yet the Pokédex remains practically the same since the beginning. I'd suggest looking at Pokemon home for inspiration of how to update it. But here's some suggestions...

    1. Shinydex. Give us a simple toggle to switch the models in the main dex view to their shiny forms if we have them, shadows if we don't. This would be a simple way to keep track.

    2. In settings please give us an option like you do in HPWU to download assets. The Pokédex is getting huge, with some gen 8 models coming soon and when you're not on WiFi scrolling through can sometimes become a chore. If you jump straight to gen 5 the models can sometimes take an age to appear!

    3. Allow us to search/filter. I like the filter in Home that expands the dex to show all forms in the main dex. For example this would show all Unown forms alongside each other in the main view. Adds a little more gravitas to your collection when all the extra forms are included too!

    4. Allow us to toggle the lucky dex wallpaper. I personally don't like it, it's quite invasive on the Pokemon model, it can dilute the shiny effect, it still doesn't fit the screen on my phone so is cut off on the bottom, and you can't have a complete lucky dex! We can toggle if our best buddies wear a badge, but not this yet. Please let me switch it off and go back to a clean Pokédex.

    5. Costumedex. Please bring the costumes into the dex like how you have with Spinda forms. I've seen this suggested loads of times and I've seen the arguments against it. But in the main series Pikachu actually has hat forms in the Pokédex, they have their own text and everything. I'm not suggesting it needs to go that far, but just buttons like on Spinda so you can see the various costumes you have (or haven't) collected.

    Oh and speaking of Pikachu, please bring his Male form back to the Pokédex. Male Pikachu does exist.

    1. Shadow forms. The dex tracks purified, but can we add the shadow forms to the dex too?

    2. Available moves. Underneath evolutions on an individual Pokemon screen you could have a section that shows the moves available for that Pokemon, now with Elite TM there is a bit more of a focus on getting the moves you want. The dex can help keep track of what is out there.

    That's all I can think of for now, I hope to see some of this implemented one day!

    submitted by /u/craigbarnes88
    [link] [comments]

    Friend list jump back to top

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Android 0.175.0G After I click a friend and view friend info, when exits from that friend, I am brought back to the top of friends list. It is very very big problem for me since I am having more than 100 friends. Also the sorting by gift doesn't work correctly either.

    submitted by /u/Nanoimprint
    [link] [comments]

    It's me, the guy who made the Pokédex spreadsheet. I stumbled upon this "bug". Why does Pikachu only appear as a Female in the Pokédex? Moreso, it clearly depicts a Male. Thought? Or just plain bug?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Everyone was talking about the Crystal Onix, but this is who we really need in the game

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    It be the ones you don't expect at home.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    Adventure Sync not enabling

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Hello, I have recently reinstalled Pokémon go and since starting I have accumulated no km or walked distance even after going for walks. My adventure sync will not enable, I have gone through every troubleshooting page there is and enabled every permission under the sun. My accounts are linked and all on one Google account. Any help is appreciated or anyone with the same issues :) thanks

    submitted by /u/l0rd_chabeth
    [link] [comments]

    Two wild eevees appeared

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Pokémon go crashing since last update (5/9/20)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing random crashes while playing Pokémon go since the last update was forced yesterday (5/9/20)? My buddy and I, both use iPhone but different models, have been experiencing random app crashes. It's happened while battling in go battle league, mass deleting Pokémon, in mid throw and during regular gameplay. It's reminiscent of the iPhone issue a while back that was causing the app to crash while raiding but I'd like to see if it's more people or just bad luck with us. Gf has android and her app hasn't crashed once but she has noticed an uptick in the Sky freeze when the app freezes after you click a Pokémon and the screen is frozen looking at the Sky. Please let me know if anyone else is having issues.

    submitted by /u/Plowster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment