• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Made this picture to celebrate me and my partner finally becoming best friends. :) Accompanied by our buddies and cats.

    Pokémon GO - Made this picture to celebrate me and my partner finally becoming best friends. :) Accompanied by our buddies and cats.


    Made this picture to celebrate me and my partner finally becoming best friends. :) Accompanied by our buddies and cats.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    This smile ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I pranked my friend Very Epicly

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Totally worth the effort!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Cross post

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I found a wild salamence while tramping.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Congratulations, Billy. You just passed 2nd Grade.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Shiny flying pikachu!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    My bro told me to take a picture of him and pikachu and this happen

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    You can take a picture right under Pikachu

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Time-lapse of the Mecha-Gyarados! You asked for it so here it is :p it's my first time making a mtime lapse so be kind ^^ if you want to see more of my art come to my insta ->> instagram.com/filippodraws

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    While boating on the lake we caught this Shiny Gyarados jumping out of the water! Have a safe independence weekend!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Loving the sunset with my brand new handsome boi

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hi, buddy! Take a rest ��

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Dad protecting his kid

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Pro player

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Got very lucky at my first raid!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    becoming what you most hate

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I recently started playing Pokemon GO again, I stopped last year when I started a new job and with quarantine, I wanted something to inspire me to take a daily walk. Well... the mal around my house changed drastically, there is a lot more stuff in the park nearby.

    There are now: 4 gyms and 6 pokestops (that are often rocket ones).

    The park is quite popular in the region, a lot of people go there to walk and I can sometimes see some players walking around. It was always a chill place.

    But its clear spoofers have found it.

    Yesterday, it was incredibly cold (i'm in the Southern Hemisphere). It was already dark, and somehow there was someone trying to take down the gym I had just beaten (I had already beaten this gym twice in the last hour, every time it would be taken back within minutes).

    So, I became the crazy berry lady.

    Every few minutes, I would give my pretty Snorlax a Golden Razz Berry. They still found a way to kick me out, depleted his life in the blink of an eye.

    I hate people who berry nonstop. Today, in my walk, I was trying to take another gym and the person berried twice. I gave up, the person is clearly determined.

    Part of the fun of the game for me is taking gyms. But i also don't like people who act like this, who will go crazy to protect their gym, taking people down every second.

    sigh just wanted to write down my feelings. The game is still marvelous and fun, but wow can spoofers leave my poor neighborhood park alone?

    submitted by /u/dearemma
    [link] [comments]

    Guess Pikachu isn't the only one flying

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    GoFest 2020: The lack of promotion

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    The current challenges is nice giveaway to non-ticket buyers. However if they wanted to promote a global GoFest event they would have let us know more details about special research, pokemon lineups, special perch for ticket buyers compared to non ticket buyers

    Up to this point we know nothing about details of GoFest beside the 9 pokemon that are gonna be atgofest based on the challenges. I understand the limited availability of on-site tickets is a promotion on its own, but for a global anywhere access event, they need to do more than just announcing some challenges and a vague teaser for Victini.

    Like what pokemon is gonna be there compared to non-buyers, which mythical are they gonna get, what kind of special research? What are the differences between day 1 and 2? Etc

    What do you think

    submitted by /u/Neilkd
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment