• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Hmm...

    Pokémon GO - Hmm...


    Hmm...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Niantic, can we get a green pluss icon on the friends we CAN send gifts to?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Pretty please? It's kind of tedious to check "all" my friends if I can send them a gift or not.

    It would be a very welcome Quality of Life change! Or what do you other people think?

    submitted by /u/fnix_no
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with a little plumbing issue today...

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    He's the lamest shiny, but my favourite Pokémon. I even thinks he approves of my tattoo!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Found this guy last week in the beach ��

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Who is this?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    Hatched this guy today after walking almost 80km last week. Feels like a nice reward.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    Caught this good boy today

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    A great four years

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Today, during the Fire Hour of the make up Pokémon Go Fest, I hit 4,999,000 exp.

    I had been waiting for this moment to take my Starter Charmander, chosen the day Pokémon Go launched, and evolve it into a Charizard to hit level 40.

    I cried when the Pokémon Go commercial aired during the 2016 Super Bowl because an AR Pokémon game - Pokémon in the real world - was like making a childhood dream come true. Hitting max level with my Charmander I've had from the start is precious to me, and I wanted to share my joy with you all.

    Onward to more levels, shiny hunting, submitting PokéStop recommendations, and Mega Evolution!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/1AReT1x

    (Edit) I've never received any awards on Reddit. You are all so kind. May your days be merry and full of Pokémon!

    submitted by /u/apaulieg
    [link] [comments]

    STOP! Take a break from scrolling and relax with grotle. Thank you, grotle is happy now : )

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Genesect waiting for lunch...

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Summoning fourth: pikachu

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Pokemon GO fast catch trick video

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hi all i made a short video explaining the fast catch trick in Pokemon GO. I realize a lot of people already know how to do this but every time i go out to play an event or sometimes at raids I run into people who still don't know about it. So i figured id make it and it may help someone. Let me know what ya think.

    https://youtu.be/loeKGuSYMGo

    submitted by /u/Getawesome_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure how rare this is! Confused the heck out of me!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Remote Lucky trade

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    This is very straigth forward idea.

    You spend 90 days of interacting with person to have a tiny chance to become lucky friends. It happens so rarely, that it wouldnt be that big of a load for Niantic servers and remote invitation system is already in game. They can just lift the range limit once you become lucky friends, there is more solutions.
    This system is also not abusable for regional trades, because it is RNG based and actually it will lower the black market of spoofed regionals.

    What do you think about lucky friend being able to trade remotely?

    submitted by /u/nfsmw5
    [link] [comments]

    Lost 26 pounds in 1 and a half months playing Pokémon Go

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Went from 246.4 to 220.2 as of 15 minutes ago. I've been furloughed from work in the US due to COVID-19 and have been walking a lot and dieting of course. About another 40 to go but I never thought I'd get this far :)

    submitted by /u/Astarkw1
    [link] [comments]

    Took this a while back

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    niantic, when are you going to let my avatar look like me

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    i know a lot of you work down there. why is changing our skin tones and hair colors still the only thing we can do to customize our avatars?

    submitted by /u/justyikes1
    [link] [comments]

    People that think you're entitled to shinies: why?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    i've seen tons of posts since go fest about how "i only got ___" or "the rates were bad, how could they not boost" and i just don't get it.

    why do you think you're just going to be handed a bunch of shinies anytime theyre possible? wouldn't that kinda defeat the purpose of the slow burn that is this game?

    i got 1 shiny during go fest and 2 during this makeup so far. i'm not mad, i was really in it for litwick/darumaka/togepi candies. i just don't get this entitled to shinies mindset and i'm seeing a lot of it.

    submitted by /u/ol-lvenoml-lo
    [link] [comments]

    Some like to play, others like to nap.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    The limit on daily pokecoins for defending a gym is stupid

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    I think its stupid to limit it at all but putting a limit on it that is so low is insane I recently got back into pokemon go and it didn't used to have a limit which gave you an incentive to take gyms for your team but now sometimes I don't even bother putting anything in even if its just a gym I don't take myself its just not worth the revive if you already reached your limit it would be fine if the limit was higher than 50 but its not and its obvious that its only to make it tedious so you'll give in and buy coins which is really disappointing

    submitted by /u/big_honkin_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic should allow us to store our pokemon in boxes that we can label, just like in the games.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    By having a sorting system like this, we'd be able to sort our Pokemon by categories that we find efficient for each of us. For example, I would like to have all of my legendaries in one box, all of my battle League Pokemon in another, and so on and so forth. The max number of Pokemon you're allowed to have still stays the same, but it allows you to organize however you see fit.

    submitted by /u/vodka_twinkie
    [link] [comments]

    Careful before you delete a Facebook account kids

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I deleted mine because I just didn't use it anymore. Sick of notifications, sick of emails, didn't care to be messaged by anyone on there. So I iced it.

    Cut to about 3-4 months later, and I'm talking to a co worker about my PoGo account. And we get talking to each other about our shiny Pokémon and stuff and all of a sudden I'm feeling the itch to play again. Well I hop on and little did I know my account was tied to my Facebook...

    So ya started a new account the other day and I'm starting fresh lol

    submitted by /u/StarfishWizard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment