• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Abra used Double Team

    Pokémon GO - Abra used Double Team


    Abra used Double Team

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    OMG A 4 STAR SHINY ZAPDOS!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    OMG A 4 STAR SHINY ZAPDOS!!!

    It's 6am here and i was just going to sleep when I saw this zapdos raid and decided to stay up and play it. So happy I didn't skip it.

    What's your luckiest catch?

    https://preview.redd.it/g2usf16ehmp51.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=dbbfa9a2452f4b994e5c5805288d4096f285b524

    submitted by /u/Galactic-Fart
    [link] [comments]

    Just hatched out of a 10km egg!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    My first legendary! I think it’s shiny? It’s says it’s shiny but idk what the difference is. ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    My first best buddy ��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I just got a wailord ������

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    first shiny castform!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    first shiny castform!

    caught this guy yesterday.. and i'm just really happy about it :]

    pretty much my only shiny xD

    submitted by /u/Sleep_Astronaut
    [link] [comments]

    She is ascending

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    My coffee this morning gave me a spark of energy.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    The disappointment is real ����

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Go Battle League Is Unplayable

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    This season I have yet to play a single match in which I didn't have a constant "Weak Connection" notification sitting on my screen. Every match goes the exact same where I get one smooth fast attack off and then my Pokemon literally stops working and I'm lucky to get three or four fast attacks off THE REST OF THE MATCH. Meanwhile my opponents are always unaffected and spam me with fast/charged attacks.

    I've tried everything to try and fix it that the internet has to offer, and I know it's not my internet because all other apps/games work as smooth as always.

    This is particularly disappointing to me because the Battle League is one of the only reasons I play the game. I usually only top out at rank 9 or so in the 2800-3000 level but that's what keeps me coming back to the game. With these connection issues I still sit in rank 4 and I'm lucky to win one match a day and it's only against people who back out of the match.

    Does anyone here have any advice on how they light have alleviated some of these connection issues? Or should I just write it off as a lost cause and move on to another game?

    submitted by /u/tdunbar
    [link] [comments]

    Walk with my new friend ⭐��

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Info: it’s been 510 days since Shiny Meltan was last available in Pokemon go

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    If I'm right, I think the last day that meltan could be shiny was May 5th, 2019. That's 510 days ago. In fact, it doesn't seem like niantic has even made a single reference to this Go exclusive Pokemon since then.

    Have they just forgotten about this Go exclusive mechanic, or do they just not care now that lets go is an "older" game? Iirc, it only had a couple short periods where it could be shiny, with indication that it'd be turned on again in another event. But that event just never came. To me, because it can't be shiny, the mystery box is just a relic sitting in my inventory since that last event. Idk this just seems retroactively like a huge intentional FOMO for no reason. Cmon niantic. This would be a perfect "play from home" mechanic to bring back right now.

    submitted by /u/bradyjmh
    [link] [comments]

    Tho instincts speech is pretty simple

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Mega Charizard feeling Festive early

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    when you catch your first blastoise and it’s 100 CP

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Should I evolve my Wailmer and Swablu?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I have 2 pokemon that I want to evolve super badly. The Swablu isnt as big of a deal for me, since I have a normal Altaria already, but its shiny so I wanted a shiny Altaria, and it has good IVs. Wailmer however, I really wanna evolve it. I've been holding off on it cause I am worried I will need to evolve it for a quest later.. Which is kinda sad, players shouldnt be afraid to evolve their pokemon. The 400 candy thing is a bit outrageous in my opinion.

    Oh I also have another question, should I power up my Groudon and Rayquaza, or should I evolve my Axew?

    submitted by /u/SomeRandomBus
    [link] [comments]

    A Dodrio in a Safari Zone

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    GBL constantly lagging, despite good latency from my side

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Is there any permanent solution to this? GBL is unplayable for me, as half of my fast attacks simply do not register. I hate how I'm finally satisfied with my team (Hypno/Probopass/Azumarill), but then I simply cannot play the game.

    submitted by /u/KaszMann
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment