• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Good old rhyperior

    Pokémon GO - Good old rhyperior


    Good old rhyperior

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Well...It's there for a reason. Never ignore the warnings!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    Haha ok, time to extend the special bonuses again... right?... *nervous sweating*

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Don’t forget skitty hour

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    My only flex, ever

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Shiny Zapdos Realizations

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Good news guys!! It’s almost here!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Evolved to this guy today

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Extreme beginner's luck - my 5-year-old's fifth ever catch was a shiny Skarmory

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    I upgraded my phone and decided to turn the old one into a Pokémon Go machine for my 5-year-old. To my amazement the fifth Pokémon he ever clicked on was a shiny Skarmory.

    [Talk about beginner's luck] (https://imgur.com/a/jSK6GyN)

    Luckily I also already have one or I'd be facing an ethical dilemna. Is it acceptable to trick your son into trading away a rare Pokémon? I'm pretty sure he'll send anything I ask for in exchange for Bulbasaur or Wailmer.

    He also got five 10km eggs in a single session, which is about a month's worth for me. If one of them is an Axew or something we're going to have a problem.

    submitted by /u/SillyMattFace
    [link] [comments]

    GO Home supported aiming for “end of the year”

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Because the tiny carps that persevere and manage to climb that waterfall can eventually become great and powerful dragons.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    "'Look after the house, be good and keep your gems clean'... that is the last thing my trainer told me before she went to sleep..."

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Had a great day being stuck at home �� wish shadows could mega evolve as well

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    I love my Ivysaur ��!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Serebii Update: Pokémon GO to HOME connectivity is coming soon. When you first transfer, you'll receive a Gigantamax Melmetal. GO connectivity to hit in 2020

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Niantic - "Stay tuned for details about a special Raid Boss that’ll be available to challenge during our Halloween event"!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Always jumping up on the desk

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Pokememe

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Mega Houndoom Counter Guide - Trainer Club Infographic

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Already have umbreon, what should I eevolve this guy into?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Came back to my desk, looks like someone helped themselves to my seat.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I made a thing. Introducing the Pogo Gotcha “Incubator”

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Hello pogo reddit! Today I ordered a Gotcha Evolve case for my wife and she asked me why I didn't order one for myself! Well usually I would just leave my gotcha in my pocket, but I was feelin a little inspiration after seeing the one she is getting so, using random items around the home I whipped this up.

    1. The center portion that goes between metal racks
    2. The feet of said metal rack (x2)
    3. A small picture frame screw/loop to hang photos (x2)
    4. A small steel split key ring
    5. A random phone case
    6. A piece of plastic cut from a Coca Cola bottle
    7. A gotcha (original)

    My initial idea was to make an incubator. I think it looks nice, but I could add color or a sticker or something (I like it how it is tho) I dunno, I walked around the block with it hanging and it's pretty solid (probably the super glue) comes apart and goes together really well.

    Final form

    bottom and middle

    Top with loop and ring

    Cut bottle

    Gotcha fit

    Fit with Plastic

    Closed

    Case with screw loop

    Final form

    submitted by /u/_BadONE
    [link] [comments]

    Finally :’)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I am so very happy I've got these two very sought after dragon boys with me. Love them both with all my heart and I'm working on getting them both a best buddy medal!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/N9A37KF

    submitted by /u/bepsu119
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment