• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Last day of September

    Pokémon GO - Last day of September


    Last day of September

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    We had a good run my friends. Changes October 1st, 13:00 PTD.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    I litrally haven't moved from my bed what do you mean PoGo?!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Just a routine day of repairs alongside your vacuum-resistant Pokémon.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    ......get out

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Corona who?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Caught my first mythical pokemon

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    finally got my shiny aerodactyl

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Lets go a pineco shadow shiny my first shadow shiny

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    *intense sweating*

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    RIP Special bonuses

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    The reverting back of bonuses, like increased incense spawns and halved hatch distances, couldn’t have come at a worse time as coronavirus cases have still not peaked.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I've never had the illusion that the changes implemented by Niantic, like increased incense spawns or halved hatch distances, would stay forever. I wish they would but also knew that they likely wouldn't. Pokémon Go was never meant as a stationary game to be played from home and in the end that's a good thing.

    However, I can't wrap my head around the timing on the reversal of some of the chances. In several parts of the world the number of coronavirus cases has still not peaked, and in some places, including where I'm from, there is a resurgence of the virus. I honestly fear that this decision by Niantic might push people to play outside more, especially during events, even though this could be a risk to the public health.

    submitted by /u/MrMossel
    [link] [comments]

    Did Niantic Forget about Victini Research?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    Where is it? They specified it as "End of Month" (a very vague communication). With today being September 30th and Australia not reporting they've even seen it, It's been removed from in-game news as well

    EDIT - I have opened a support ticket with some hope of getting some answers, I shouldn't even have to ask, but we'll see where this goes

    submitted by /u/GrimReaper888
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic has hurt itself in its confusion..

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Well, I wasnt really using incubators anymore anyway, since it has a terrible selection of pokemon.. so bye bye eggs. Aren't they just promoting people to catch covid at this point, by saying "hey stay away from other people, even tho we want you to go out more to play".. My Head Hurts

    submitted by /u/HelluhMoist
    [link] [comments]

    If we lose the boost on incense from home, I'm out of the game.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Title say it all.

    Numbers of Covid-19 is going back up in my country, and Fall/Winter is approaching. I don't see myself going out to play in the rain, the cold, while taking the risk to catch a disease that could affect my health and the one of the few people around me.

    None even speaking that I've been attacked by someone recently when taking a walk at night while playing (Drunk/Stoned guy, I suffered nothing, I pushed him and he fell) and that now I'm not going out for walks at all anymore like I used to.

    I can't access a gym from my home and I don't get coins anymore, and I was fine with that seeing as Incenses are not that expensive, but if I need to walk to have it attract a Pokemon each minute, then no.

    submitted by /u/Fuzzy974
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY!!! Only took me over 400 checks but boy was it worth it! �� �� ��

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Is it greedy to think that 10km should guarantee a rare pull

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    10km eggs in theory seem like a great way to get the supremely rare pokemon ie deino axew riolu gible darumaka litwick. Polluting the pool with trash such as feebas and absol feels really unnecessary and actually demotivates me to play the game. If I knew the pull was guaranteed to be an even shot at one of the pokemon I mentioned above(Not feebas and absol) I would almost consider spending money on incubators. Putting in the effort to hatch a halved distance 10k egg and get a feebas felt pretty awful.

    submitted by /u/deadlyavo1
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught my 50th shiny

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Updates to temporary bonuses

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Excuse me ma’am. You’re in the way.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Pink is sus

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    im not the only one right?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    It’s the final countdown ��

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment