• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Pokémon GO - This task is killing me

    Pokémon GO - This task is killing me


    This task is killing me

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I hope I made u smile :)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    Spooky man and friends are joining the party

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Ah yes the shiny unevolvable bulbasaur

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Tis the season

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    2spooky?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I remember loving these, but they become useless at lvl 40

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    After weeks of nothing now he is here

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Niantic: "Rethink that move, son."

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Captured image from a missing player's cellphone. Their last action in the game was to transfer a Jolteon to the professor.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that hates the "bye" sticker? I don't even send them because why would I tell someone 'bye' when I send them a gift? IRL or in game it makes no sense what so ever.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    Pretty much just the title but incase there is a required word minimum.
    I feel like the "bye" sticker could potentially be a big trigger for people but not only that its just a weird thing to randomly say to someone. I don't even send them. They are constantly at 25 in my sticker inventory and I assume they are in others too. But who knows ? That's why I'm making this post!

    Am I the only one that feels this way or nah?

    submitted by /u/keptfloatin707
    [link] [comments]

    Why won't niantic just update the spawn rate for more diverse and rare Pokemon in rural areas?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Is there a reason why they won't? I understand making them appear more in tourist attractions and popular cities but why can't they up the spawn rate for rural areas so that everyone can actually enjoy the game?

    submitted by /u/retrotimer
    [link] [comments]

    Stick size doesn’t matter

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    How am I supposed to catch 69 drifloons in less than 12 hours when because of covid we can't leave the house

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Of course the spawn rate is awful. Again great thinking Niantic..... I really don't know why we get things like special limited research or walking 12 km eggs now.... In case you didn't notice there's a global pandemy still

    submitted by /u/nighthunterrrr
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy found his tribe.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Just caught a shiny misdreavus at burger king, lets get it!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    This weekend be like

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Whatever Niantic employee pitched “Make 9 (anything) in a row” should be fired

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    There's a fine line between challenging and depressing... and this 9 nice throws task is nowhere near that line. I'm great at making nice throws, but there is a certain level of chance in this game, including the chance that the pokemon you're going to catch is going to stay still. 😡🤬
    At the very least Niantic, please disable the "streak broken" notification. We know damn well when our streak is broken. You may as well put a "nyeah nahnah nah-nah" notification with a tongue sticking out at us.

    submitted by /u/kevnmilr
    [link] [comments]

    Halloween is coming to BCN! @shiniesbcn

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Doot Doot Doot

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Does anyone else think they should add more egg slots

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Ok like the title says i feel like there should be a way to hold more eggs cause i have a lot of incubators and i never seem to be able to get a lot of eggs to use them (i don't live near many pokestops and a lot of my friends dont play or send gifts either)

    submitted by /u/Skys_the_limit425
    [link] [comments]

    Super-Uber Mega Rapidash...

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment