• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Pokémon GO - Every dang time

    Pokémon GO - Every dang time


    Every dang time

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Had a rough day. My boy invited me to a raid. First time encountering this pokemon. Shiny. My day is still rough though lmao.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:03 PM PST

    Would not want to encounter this fella in the dark

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Rest in peace 12 candy Meltan. I hardly knew ye.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Its not even shiny

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Caught this off a remote raid!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    GO Beyond: The Pokémon GO journey continues beyond - Pokémon GO

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    I had this idea some time ago but really wanted to wait until i could Mega Evolve it.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Isnt he cute? :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:13 AM PST

    Baby hydreigon anyone ?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:47 AM PST

    You CAN get a Meltan Mystery Box for the Pokémon HOME event WITHOUT a Nintendo Switch !!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Since this was really unclear and I had to figure it out by trial and error, I wanted to share in case others are in my situation. Even if you don't have a Switch, you can get the Mystery box!

    1. Go to Nintendo.com and make an account
    2. Download the Pokémon HOME app and link your Nintendo account. (You will get a warning that "We were unable to verify whether the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME is being used by this Nintendo account" - that's fine, just click "yes" and move on). Finish the HOME app installation.
    3. Open PoGo and go to Settings. Scroll all the way down and click Pokémon HOME. Then log in there and link your Nintendo account.
    4. Transfer any Pokémon to HOME (it's gone forever so just use something you'd normally grind up)
    5. Receive your Mystery Box! It will be added to your PoGo items. Don't use it till you're ready because it's essentially a 1 hour Meltan incense. So you don't want to waste it!

    Then every 3 days you can transfer another Pokémon to HOME and get another box! Yay - finally we can all get our Melmetals!! Shinies may spawn all week so you can get three boxes out of this with possible shinies if you do them today, Friday, and Monday!

    submitted by /u/champagneSVP
    [link] [comments]

    This is going to hurt. Real bad.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:32 AM PST

    Shiny Pokemon sometimes suck

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Kalos Pokemon to be released in December

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Pokémon Go level cap increase confirmed!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Out for a walk with shiny lugia.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:24 PM PST

    Cute little trading feel good pro-tip

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:23 AM PST

    When you're about to trade with someone (I'm doing this for lucky trades), rename the pokemon "yourself"

    That way when your friend receives the pokemon they see the message "take care of yourself!"

    Just a fun little thing to remind our friends to take care during this pandemic time.

    submitted by /u/lilfunky1
    [link] [comments]

    1st time getting to Level 10 I’d say it was worth it.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Add a time limit to how long Pokémon can stay in gyms

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:08 AM PST

    So about three weeks ago, I was at the zoo and at the entrance was a gym. The Pokémon in there had only been there for a couple of days so I decided to leave my shiny eevee. Now that a new lockdown has started here in the uk, it's looking like it's going to be a long time before I get it back. My suggestion is for Niantic to add a system where a Pokémon can only defend a gym for a certain amount of time before it is automatically knocked out or give us the ability to take the Pokémon back whenever we want. Please I just want my eevee back!

    submitted by /u/EvilOverlord07
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone remembers my old post about my angry farfetch’d then I can now say I traded her in for a more loyal and mature farfetch’d that is now a sirfetch’d. He’s not a jerk now

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    Isn't he cute?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    My first actual wild shiny and this is what I get?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Level 40

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:48 AM PST

    I'm currently level 34 with 322,634 left for 35. Will it be possible to get to level 40 before the end of the year? I will be so mad at myself if I don't get that legacy medal.

    submitted by /u/Alex_Abad01
    [link] [comments]

    ��Caught Mew today finally

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment