• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Pokémon GO - PSA: DO NOT TIE YOUR GAME TO AN EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU DO NOT CONTROL

    Pokémon GO - PSA: DO NOT TIE YOUR GAME TO AN EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU DO NOT CONTROL


    PSA: DO NOT TIE YOUR GAME TO AN EMAIL ACCOUNT YOU DO NOT CONTROL

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    With the fall semester of school wrapping up we are likely to see an influx of users who have lost access to their email and can no longer play the game.

    The recovery process is purposefully difficult (to prevent accounts from getting stolen) and I have never seen a user post about successfully getting it done.

    Migrate your account from a school/work/other account if you are not the admin of said email account before you run out of time.

    That is all.

    Catchem all

    submitted by /u/BootsMade4Walking
    [link] [comments]

    I’m late to the party...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Looked up gengar counters, didn't expect this

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:36 AM PST

    Such a sin

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    The hats are cute okay?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:00 PM PST

    the new hat pokemon

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    My favorite evolution line! Gengar pumpkin

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:58 PM PST

    How did I do?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:16 PM PST

    why niantic??? :((

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:37 PM PST

    A *better* pic of Cubone

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    I forgot about my four year old Snorlax

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:07 AM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/pT2UkOE.jpg

    I picked up the game recently after being inactive since near release. I've been thinking about Snorlax and how cool it would be to catch one. I accidentally spotted one in my Inventory while battling. I appraised it and was pleasantly surprised to say the least!

    (This is a repost since the first one got removed)

    submitted by /u/mansima
    [link] [comments]

    Who's that Pokémon?! I hope you all had a marvellous Halloween!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:03 AM PST

    ow ok

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Me & Sableye on Halloween

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Who else hates the scan pokestops challenges? I think its the biggest waste of time in the game and they should give you more rewards for doing so. I can get more items from pokestops in 15 seconds than the scans

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Also it's very frustrating when you're trying to get certain event challenges. I think everyone can agree :)

    submitted by /u/Ok-Ad1965
    [link] [comments]

    Refreshing ����

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:13 PM PST

    Sick and tired of all the 'Scan this spot' research tasks!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:33 AM PST

    As the title says... Wife and I went out yesterday on our one free day to try and collect both the "Catch 18" and "Win 2 Raids" quests to try to find a shiny Spiritomb. Probably spun over 100 stops during the day and probably about 80% were those new 'scan this spot' tasks.... never found a single one of the type we were seeking.

    Very annoying.

    EDIT: Thanks to the suggestions, spinning the first stop resulted in a scan task. Did not delete it and was able to find tasks I wanted from subsequent stops. Thanks again!

    submitted by /u/Kaiju_zero
    [link] [comments]

    I have been healthy the past week

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Spirit bomb

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Pokémon Go has been a great bonding experience for me and an older coworker.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:28 PM PST

    We talk all the time about it. She picked it up as a way to bond with her son, but it's become our bond and I've taught her a lot in a short time.

    Today she gave me this as a gift as we are both Team Mystic players.

    It was such a sweet gesture.

    submitted by /u/thorofasgard
    [link] [comments]

    We've got some walking to do

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Still eagerly awaiting this special event and the chance to catch shiny Meltan!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:21 AM PST

    So glad I didn't have a free egg slot available for my adventure sync reward.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I walked 55+km last week and I really didn't want a purple egg with a potentially rare pokemon as a reward for that. I'm really into hatching shuppets from all these yellow eggs! Especially since I have three wild-caught (not farm-raised) shiny shups. The yellow eggs give me a chance to hatch regular non-shiny shuppets, which I am grateful for.

    submitted by /u/ElijaHyphen
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the goodest boi shadow shiny!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Caught a shundo mudkip today after nearly a year of hunting and over 1500 checks. Should I evolve and elite tm him now or wait until December com day?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment