• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Pokémon GO - DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs


    DEAR NIANTIC - ideas and suggestions for the devs

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Hey Niantic! You guys made a game we all have a lot of feelings about...and this is our spot to express those feelings and make some statements about ways we think the game could be even better for us - and by extension, you!

    If you want to complain about the game in a less constructive way please do so in the Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints thread.

    Here you will find ideas and suggestions - a mix of the positive posts and constructive criticism that reddit's Pokemon Go community have compiled and discussed and up/downvoted by importance and validity for us all. If there's one post on /r/pokemongo you guys should be paying attention to, it's this one, so please do.


    Hey /r/PokemonGo Trainers! This recurring monthly post is for you guys. Sort posts by "top" to see what has been voted most important so far, but consider sorting by "new" as well to weigh in on the most recent ideas!

    Please pay attention to the /r/PokemonGo rules for commenting behavior and civility, and use the report button when necessary to alert the mods to any post or thread that needs a review!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is a repost, my friend showed me this pic and i thought it was funny

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:48 AM PST

    Leafeon has always been my favourite Pokémon. So I decided to draw her after evolving on on Pokémon go. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    I made Machop truffles for community day ��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Why Gible? Why...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:36 AM PST

    A nice day to sunbathe

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:25 AM PST

    Shot on Microsoft Powerpoint

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:53 PM PST

    Every time I try it just crashes my app

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:41 AM PST

    My best buddy Gary is now making this face. Should I be proud, scared or both?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Yes! Pass me the ball!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    It FINALLY happend! My First.. and probably last, Hundo!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    I see day after day people getting hundos and shundos thinking it'd never be me.. but out of my distance reward 10km egg.. I hatched this beauty!

    I'm super happy because I had planned on farming a good bagon for the upcoming Hoenn event, but now I can focus on other projects~

    Goodluck to everyone else though. If I can hatch a hundo, anyone can!

    submitted by /u/Nobara_Kugisaki
    [link] [comments]

    My first Pokémon

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    The real feels when you finally defeat great go league after too many failures to count ����

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Caught my favorite shiny today

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:25 PM PST

    *Sad Valor and Instinct noises*

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:18 PM PST

    Shiny Umbreon is waiting for the moonlight in this urban neighborhood.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Look who I found a day too late.....

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:07 AM PST

    This is some slap in the face bullcrap. I'm just a simple side who like hitting checkboxes. I don't care if the reward is crappy, just let me hit the box. When you make it impossible to check the box because youve stuck a time limit on it or screwed up the programming, it just makes me want to stop playing.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/tgizIbw

    submitted by /u/SamiRcd
    [link] [comments]

    Dont you love it when your cloyster loks like a squashed eggplant

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:15 AM PST

    Not so shiny...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Beyond frustrating.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Niantic wins lawsuit against Pokémon GO hacker group

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    Just right for the gym pokemon.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    Created a Quick motion video of My GO Great League Squad. Hope you enjoy it.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:58 AM PST

    My Machamp isn't shiny, it's just cosplaying as The Hulk.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:07 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment