• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I made a thing. Those still struggling to find Shadow Snover can relate

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:31 AM PST

    Oh, that’s why he’s green.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    He was so excited to have something named after him. I’m not gonna tell him it’s spelled wrong...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:16 PM PST

    Everytime I see it come up nearby I think of this.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Is really scary when your garden yells at you and it starts moving!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    "Sorry, bud, but i don't think you're worth it. Go on, we'll be fine..."

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Look what i got myself today

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Kinda angry that the collection challenges have shadows on them.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:15 AM PST

    Cranidos and shieldon are rare, but you can still find them. And they gave ways to get them. Quests give you them. But ahadow? Nah, gotta wait for rocket balloons and grunts. And I've gone through dozens and dozens this week. The only constant is, that none of them are snover. Plenty of opportunities, enough that should negate rng. But not one snover all week. The one, solitary time i WANT a snover, i can't find one.

    submitted by /u/joeysham
    [link] [comments]

    Day one of Pokemon Go. Wish me Luck!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I wish someone was as close to me as this glameow is to the screen.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    Time to grind my finger to dust

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    An unexpected wild encounter that I had on my walk this morning... I think the game is leaking...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    If you’re looking for Ditto

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    Bidoof has been changing into Ditto for me quite a bit, so if you're looking for a Ditto, outside of HootHoot, go for Bidoof. I have had 5(!) turn into Ditto on me the last few days.

    Sorry if this was already posted on here.

    submitted by /u/MadeUpMelly
    [link] [comments]

    Perhaps the best Machamp I found on the streets yesterday. Bit damaged but cool.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:51 AM PST

    This happened in one of my GBl sets, where you could see the opponent have 2 “galvantula” even though one of them was a dewgong.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 12:45 AM PST

    He evolved ��

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 01:42 AM PST

    26 Shinies and just one 3* at 84% ��

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Got my first shiny yesterday. He's almoste 2300

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:45 AM PST

    good mornin everyone

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Finally completed my shiny aron family!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 04:52 AM PST

    https://ibb.co/17J2Vsg

    After months of catching and shiny hunting my favourite pokemon, I finally catch my third aron, although they're only 2 stars max, but I'm so happy.

    submitted by /u/MythicalAubergine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment