• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Made this after wasting so many pokeballs on the starters

    Pokémon GO - Made this after wasting so many pokeballs on the starters


    Made this after wasting so many pokeballs on the starters

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:48 PM PST

    really making me pick a starter, ahhh the good old days

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    HEY! Johto catch Challenge is going strong in Pokemon Go. Good luck everyone ❤️ (Ohuhu/OC) Yeah, the group isn't happy about that artistic photobomb. ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    Valor Pride! (Art by me)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    [POGO] A Wendy’s morning from Skorpi

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Metagross is terrorising the town

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 11:33 PM PST

    Venipede chilling with my cats

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:50 PM PST

    First in the world reached level 50!! Congratulations��������

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    When you desperately need pokeballs

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    My first legendary ��

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Last night my local gym was demoted to a pokestop. Now what? I know it isn't the strongest pokemon but these are kind of rare here in Spain and I like being a little different. Surely this must have happened to others too. Were you able to eventually retrieve your pokemon?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:12 AM PST

    When hovering pokémon drift to the right

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    "Huh? Oh, yes, yes, we're open! I was just checking the vegetables for tomorrow. Please, do go in!"

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    It took 40 tries but I finally managed to catch a smeargle

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:25 PM PST

    Totodile be like choose me for your starter Pokémon

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:07 AM PST

    It’s so blue

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    Niantic needs to add another permanent incubator.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:12 PM PST

    I have having troubles hatching all the eggs in quarantine. Now that we have 12 eggs storage it would be easier to have 2 permanent incubators. If I had another incubator it would be better. Or bringing back half the distance

    submitted by /u/haradond
    [link] [comments]

    I still can’t find a smeargle

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    So from what my small brain understands, you have to take a photo of a Pokemon and smeargle may appear. I've taken like 50ish photos and nothing. Can someone please explain it to me like I'm 5 Greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/13lackDrag0n
    [link] [comments]

    Fit very well my Charizard

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Here is my bunny with my buddy!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 01:20 AM PST

    what would be the point?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    I'm curious as to what would be the reasoning behind kicking just one person out of a gym and not kicking everyone and taking control of the gym. At least 10 times now this has happend to me. My daughter and I play together and take gyms together and for whatever reason I get kicked from the gyms and she'll still be in the gym for another day or two with whoever else added pokemon after us.

    submitted by /u/sparklellama87
    [link] [comments]

    Cutest shiny capture to date

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Has anyone experienced this kind of behaviour on pokemon go?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    I've only been playing since start of December and I've come into contact with this 1 lady at first I didn't think anything of it just playing the game like you do.

    But when I was sitting at the corner store attacking the gym she yelled out "your not going to get it" in a really nasty attitude, It was around midnight when she did that and I was genuinely shocked by it. I realised she holds almost every gym in my area and as soon as you hit them she comes down in her car ( I recognise the car now). I dont stay long at the gyms because I have no idea how crazy this lady is and what she will do.

    Im wondering is this common behaviour for some pokemon go players?

    submitted by /u/shefoxx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment