• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Pokémon GO - Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints


    Salty Sunday - Rage Rants and complaints

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Have you been the one missing the Mewtwo EX raidpass?

    Maybe you haven't been lucky the whole week and that damn raid Tyrannitar ran and everyone else caught him.

    Or the worst part, maybe it's monday again?!

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Here we rant about everything that goes wrong, someone who sniped a gymspot (  ̄Д ̄), a missed Tyrannitar again (ಠ_ಠ) or that stupid bug which made you miss your raid because of the server desync, ending the raid prematurely (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    No personal insults, no trolls and provocation but all salty stuff is accepted.

    • Only salty posts allowed ( ಠ_ಠ )

    • No uncivilty or personal information allowed. ☜(`o´)

    • Complaints can be posted here as well, agree that stuff needs to change here as well, like the spawn rate or gym bugs.

    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

    Don't forget to hydrate after all the salt!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else sick of plusle and minun?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Seriously, they have been everywhere for like 2 months and i'm genuinely sick of seeing them everywhere. And of course they had to feature them in the easter event when they have nothing to do with it and have been featured like 5 events in a row. I really hope they stop soon, i fucking hate them. I feel i have to rant about them because i think we seriously need more variety.

    submitted by /u/karry245
    [link] [comments]

    Me feeling grateful after just catching a shiny Minun this Easter Sunday.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    YEAH finally caught my favourite Pokemon

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    I made a buneary plush to celebrate the spring event! Can we get flower crowns on every Pokemon please? ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    May, according to the Pokémon game you're playing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    Ah yesss, Cruel Curveball it is!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Team Green

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me what the red icon means?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:13 AM PDT

    :-/ Nolifer

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    uh what is going on

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Ditto Used Transform

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    Hello All, I was wondering if Pokémon themselves or someone else sells a real version of this shirt? I've looked some and I couldn't find anyone selling a replica shirt of this, I would love to actually own this shirt in real life, as you can tell Gengar is my favorite Pokémon lol. Thanks

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    One of these things is not like the other

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Slowbro and I visited Natural Bridge!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    The lighthouse keeper says hi.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:03 AM PDT

    Go hard or go home

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    Who’s that Pokémon indeed

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Anyone know why some Pokémon do these hearts during battles? Noticed it with gothitelle, ninetails, 1 beartic (but not the other one I have) and wigglytuff

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I have been waiting for a long time on this update, and i finally have her mega evolution! Her name is Lolley!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    Finally got the cops called on me for playing Pokémon GO!!!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    Okay so usually getting the cops called because of suspicious activity is NOT something that you should be saying to everyone, but I was going to my usual place where I catch pokemon since it's the only (with the exception of one weird one in the middle of the road) pokéstop for nearly 5-10 miles and I was just doing my thing when this whole dang state trooper pulls up and starts asking me a bunch of questions. I did my best to stay calm, but he kept being mean for no reason and disregarding anything I said which made me upset, and he was harassing me a little after he found out I was trans. (I haven't changed my legal name so that's how) overall it was a pretty terrible experience but I still can't get over the fact that IN 2021 SOMEONE GOT THE COPS CALLED FOR SUSPICIOUS POKEMON GO PLAYING!!!

    submitted by /u/Audrey-bear
    [link] [comments]

    Which is creepier?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment