• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Pokémon GO - When your buddy doesn't bounce your ball back

    Pokémon GO - When your buddy doesn't bounce your ball back


    When your buddy doesn't bounce your ball back

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    I had less coins so couldn't buy more space, so I had to keep discarding normal pokeballs to maintain space. I realised that by pressing the minus button, pokemomgo will just set the counter to max and you can remove all of it. Well, 1 misclick and I discarded 570 Ultra balls :). FML

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    One of the prettiest shiny’s in my opinion✨��

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Gotta catch 'em all

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Edited a snapshot of my Rayquaza

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    He looks like he’s about to drop an album

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Mega Evolutions guide by me, to help people recognize the exact Mega Energy they need. You can also find PvE ranking for each one (by Gamepress Spreadhseet with DPS priority) and evolution cost. Remember to read the footnotes as well, they contain much more info! Image published by Italian League.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Still Got Your Original Starter?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    Anyone still have their Original Starter? Mostly asking the Day 1 Players like myself. OG Char Char ain't going nowhere

    submitted by /u/cjrensh
    [link] [comments]

    Hit 151km in the town of Niantic of all places.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    ive never used a hyper potion that didnt do the same thing as a max potion

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Pleasant research surprise! Didn't even realize shiny spinda was in the game.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    My first shundo, the mascot!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    Hey I’m new to this community but hear is my buddy sweet little cubchoo

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Caught a shadow Zapados at Devil’s Tower

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    My baby Eagle from PVP

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Finally got my shiny Minun! If only he would leave my cat alone..

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    WTF NIANTIC , WHAT IS THIS MOSSY LURE?!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    So I pop a mossy lure looking for exeggcutes, 30 minutes go bye and the ONLY grass pokemon Iv got is a bellsprout, it just kept giving me bunneary and spoinks and crap. Anyone else have problems with lures? Did Niantic just turn off spawns? Also it was sunny wb spawns

    submitted by /u/pokemans0505
    [link] [comments]

    Every step you take he follows...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Evolve a Weedle for a quest

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I've had this quest for a while now and ever since I've had it I haven't seen a single weedle. It's been 1 month. Why aren't any weedles spawning?

    submitted by /u/Goodrich27
    [link] [comments]

    Pokémon Go Gifting

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    I would like to start the kindle on the fire idea for a open all gifts button that opens all current gifts. Also that same button would then turn around and be able to send gifts all at once.

    Maybe even a friend select where you tap and hold and it highlights them. As then you could select who gets a gift. I feel like this would be a great feature cause often for me going through the 7 friends is very time consuming and often

    I have the gifts but the process is just very slow. I feel like a gift all would be very beneficial. Also possibly some indicators on the part of the page where it tells you what Pokémon they've caught. Possibly indicators like when viewing the friends page.

    submitted by /u/CptnToolwRench100
    [link] [comments]

    Laughs in Machamp

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Pretty disappointed. Can't really use this for anything

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    “Training” could actually be super useful...

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    ...if Blanche, Candela and Spark had the same Pokémon as Arlo, Sierra and Cliff. Of course they couldn't appear to be shadow, but I'm sure they could make it so that they behave the same way internally. It would make the training medal something that comes naturally with playing instead of a useless drag.

    submitted by /u/y_d_a_u
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment