• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2021

    Pokémon GO - Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2021


    Weekly questions, bugs, and gameplay megathread - April 2021

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Rules

    Bugs

    Instruction Manual


    Useful Links


    I'm sick of the memes here, I want the discussion posts!

    try http://nr.reddit.com/r/pokemongo for desktop users or this for mobile/app users.


    Niantic support : https://support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com/hc/en-us

    /r/PokemonGO FAQ: /r/PokemonGo/wiki/FAQ


    There's this Pokéstop/Gym near me which seems inappropriate. Can I report it?

    Use this link. However, Niantic seems to be preoccupied with other things now, so don't expect too much.

    We have Niantic representatives on both here and /r/TheSilphRoad - please do not ping them for bugs which are in the known issues page unless you have found a niche yet gamebreaking issue/exploit.


    Where can I find other players in my area?

    Try our regional subreddits list! Also, see the related subreddits or TSR's community map!


    If you have any suggestions for FAQs to append to this thread or for meta questions, message the moderators or mention /u/PokemonGoMods!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Aah yes, Exeggcute. The Ninja Egg pokemon.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    After this, I won't find any good fortune two years.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Rip tyranitar

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    My charmander find his imprisoned brethren

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:21 AM PDT

    My Togepi themed Easter egg! Happy Easter!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Name a worse feeling.. I’ll wait

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Happy Easter!!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Happy Easter! (Brought to you by Sharpies and lots of patience)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Throwback Sunday. A simpler time

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Shiny from my brother

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    My brother used to play PoGo with me and he passed away five days ago. Venomoth was one of his original favorites (among others, but I always remembered he loved Venomoth). A few hours after the wake yesterday, I found a shiny Venonat in my house. I like to think he was showing me he's still around.

    submitted by /u/yellowcard-igan
    [link] [comments]

    waiting for the therian forms to finally finish as legendary raids. ����

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    I showed you my dragon claw, please respond

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Why is the hit box feel so small

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    For the first time in my near 4 years of playing, I have indeed “caught them all.” Here’s my story.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    When the game first came out, I wanted nothing of it. I kind of laughed at the crowds of people who had their eyes glued to their phones. I was in middle school at the time, and I even did a project on why the game was bad.

    One of my fiends got the game on day one and asked me to get it a few times before finally, a whole year later, I decided to cave in. I'd get it as a joke, play for a few days, and delete it.

    Oh boy was I wrong.

    From there I began to bike around my town and hit up some gyms and stops with any WiFi I could find at the time, since I only had an iPod at the time. I eventually upgraded to a phone, and I got my parents to play a few months after. We'd go out for events, hunt shinies, and it became a fun part of my family's life. My grandparents recently jumped in during quarantine too as they wanted something to go out and do.

    When most of Gen 3 was out, I got the idea of completing the dex. The closest I ever got was 2 away, but I didn't know anyone who had a Tropius or Heracross. Gen 4 released and I faded away from that idea for a while. That was until a couple months ago when I realized I was close. I needed some regionals, though.

    Luckily, a local player has family overseas and was able to get some incredible regionals like Klefki, Sigilyph, and more when they traveled to meet them.

    After trading for what I needed, I only had one thing left—Noivern. After dropping 100 candy at the start and spending every buddy and rare candy on him, I was finally able to evolve him.

    Gotta catch 'em all? Done.

    TLDR: Thanks to a local player with regionals and after weeks of working on evolving to Noivern I finally managed to collect all 663 available Pokémon.

    submitted by /u/BroBroBrayBray
    [link] [comments]

    Why must you tease me A ARON

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    My pokestop submission is ineligible because...and there's just a period. Why is this ineligible?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    B i g C h u n g u s

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Can't unsee it.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    The sign doesn't lie

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Which Togetic would you evolve?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    a walk in the park ����

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Got my shiny flower chansey ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    My cat is a pokemon.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I just missed a shiny TWICE because of my own stupidity!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I was doing random shiny checks and there were two Plusle right next to each other. I tapped one and it was shiny. I am so used to backing out while shiny checking (not to mention the colors aren't that different, so my brain didn't quite register what I saw) that I backed out before even realizing it was a shiny. I'm not actually even sure what happened next because I went to tap it again, but I accidentally tapped the one next to it, which (what are the odds?) happened to be shiny also! I was completely on auto-pilot at this point. I knew I clicked the wrong one so I backed out before my brain registered that the second one was shiny. After screaming a little I went to try again but they were gone. Both of them.

    I am ready to cry. I don't have a shiny Plusle. Sad day.

    submitted by /u/Azaarus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment