• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Pokémon GO - But I wanna catch ‘em all!

    Pokémon GO - But I wanna catch ‘em all!


    But I wanna catch ‘em all!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    My first pokemon of the day and I'm greeted with this shiny boi

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I surely can't be the only one ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    I see no difference..

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    We both have been playing for 2 weeks, I have not gotten a shiny yet but my gf already has 7 ;-;

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    I can't stand the Weather Trio anymore

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    To celebrate my fiancé’s birthday and favorite game, I got him this cake ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    Mysterious that it "always" drops the opposite of what you need to incubate. [1/2 Hatch Distance]

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    They grow up so fast :’) Can’t believe you were just a newly hatched Roggenrola only 5 months ago! Time really does fly.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    Drive thou gym not happening today

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Threatened by a toxic player defending *her* gym

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:18 AM PDT

    Recently re-installed Go after the winter break. Decided to take a gym near my house at 11pm. As I was working through the defending Pokemon, a car pulled up. Two people inside. They were obviously playing Go, healing their Pokemon.

    I'm persistent. I kept attacking; betting that they would get bored before I do. 30 mins later, they drive away. Moments later, the passenger walks up to me from nowhere, asks if I'm attacking *her* gym. I say "no, I'm attacking a mystic gym right here". Players don't own gyms, I think to myself. Teams do.

    She says, aggressively, "this is OUR gym! we've been here for 3 years! go away NOW! You can't have it!"

    I decided not to be cocky and refrained from saying that she should be thanking me after 3 years of no coins from this gym.

    I looked at her, puzzled, and explained that the entire point of the game is to attack gyms. She comes right up to my face and shoves me. She then exclaims that she and her husband have 6 accounts between them and they will camp out in their car all night if they must. She then immediately follows up with "you're crazy!"

    I asked if she seriously told me she has 6 phones between 2 people, camping out in a car and shouting at and shoving a kid at 11pm and has the audacity to say *I'm* crazy. She's likely in her 40s, from what I could gather.

    She won. I didn't feel safe around the crazy toxic woman so I ran home.

    submitted by /u/svncactus117
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite shinies ✨

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:45 PM PDT

    My three favorite babies

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Lime Gummy Boi

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    Bunnelby enjoying some morning sun. ��. I almost never get new shinys so this one was particularly exciting!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Always wanted to make wallpapers for my phone with these cool stickers, and thought that some of you guys may like them :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Tell me if you want me to do more of those !

    https://imgur.com/a/Qjh1HHx

    (I don't know if the 'art' tag really is appropriated here)

    submitted by /u/Hyustus
    [link] [comments]

    This game has gotten very boring. - From someone who has played since Day 1

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Something has completely ruined the mystery and excitement in this game for me. When I open up the game now I expect to see the same 5 or so Pokemon and it is entirely due to these "events".

    There is constantly one event after another that reduces the pool of available pokemon to a very limited selection. All I expect to see now is Buneary and the occasional Deerling. Before that with the Electric "event" the majority was Magnemites and Voltorbs.

    I don't understand these events that reduce the available Pokemon to a common 5 or so spawns. It makes things dry and boring. I know exactly what to expect when I open up the game regardless of where in the world it is and the events come one after another. Who needs 500 Buneary candy?

    The excitement of the game was in not knowing what you'd find. Now I know EXACTLY what I will find because of these incessant "events". When I was in Hawaii, I hoped to find pokemon that I don't normally encounter at home and instead I encounter exactly what everyone else in the world is encountering with these stale events.

    Not only that, the only real powerful pokemon that you can find are in raids and it is the same for an entire month. I don't need or want 50 of these weird ass weather Digimon knockoffs and I certainly don't want to pay for the privilege to catch that many.

    I don't open the game anymore for the chance I will discover an elusive Dragonite nearby or some other pokemon I haven't checked off of one of my regional Pokedexs. I haven't seen a "wow!" pokemon on my radar in what has to be over 2 years.

    This is me expressing my disappointment in a game I once loved to play. Pokemon Go has lost any bit of mystery and excitement and I have deleted it. Catching 500 Buneary has no appeal to me.

    submitted by /u/863-921
    [link] [comments]

    My first pokemon ever.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    They call her Helga now

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Mega Energy tip

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    Now I don't know if this is well known but if you are like me, you want those Mega evolutions and want to use them but think it's not really worth those raid passes. Well here's the tip. After mega evolving a pokemon put it as your buddy, now walking with that pokemon gives you candies and mega energy.

    Note: Only the pokemon you mega evolved will give mega energy if you put another of the same pokemon as your buddy you will only get candy.

    Now I just do Mega raids to evolve for the first time and then I just walk with it for a few days and grind it out and I'm all set for a while. ;)

    submitted by /u/flagenglarf
    [link] [comments]

    Just found this guy in wild friend told me its quite rare

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    My first shiny in Pokémon go and it’s a good one

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Raising the gift limit to 50 per day

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    very good that you have increased the number of friends to 400 . Could you increase the number of open gifts at least gift l open limit to 50 per day

    submitted by /u/Marijosius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment