• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Best Day Ever

    Pokémon GO - Best Day Ever


    Best Day Ever

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I know it's little to much hype for a 98% but I usually do not get good ivs from any legendries so excuse me and it is also one of my fav legendries.https://imgur.com/gallery/BZluFKv

    submitted by /u/FlamingAlpha247
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when tier 1 raids used to have desirable Pokémon?

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I used to get excited to see a tier 1 egg about to pop, and would enjoy going for a walk to that particular gym. I would even head to the gym before it hatched not knowing what it would be.

    Now we get Pidove, Mankey, etc.

    submitted by /u/princekyle
    [link] [comments]

    After months of catching Magikarps and doing 3 or 4 mile walks 2 or 3 times a week to earn its candy, I FINALLY could evolve it to Gyarados!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    I've quit literally worked my ass off for this haha. Did anyone else get super excited when they finally had enough candies to evolve magikarp?

    My Gyarados isn't super powerful but the work I put into getting it made it feel so much more worth the trouble.

    submitted by /u/DoctorDiabeetuscake
    [link] [comments]

    For everyone wanting global lucky trades

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    https://www.change.org/p/niantic-niantic-allow-international-players-to-complete-lucky-trades

    I found this petition and thought it to be quite surprising that it hasn't really gotten any attention so far, despite being about such a popular and frequently discussed feature/topic!

    Let's try to get this where it deserves to be!

    submitted by /u/AlphaTheGhost
    [link] [comments]

    If you don't have a Melmetal you're satisfied with, and you don't need Cottonee...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Use tomorrow's [edit: tonight's!!!] Spotlight Hour to open the Mystery Box instead. Double catch candy bonus goes a LONG way to Meltan's 400-candy evolution cost and 100-candy second charge move cost. Without the 2x candy bonus you can still get close to 400 by using Pinaps, but with the bonus, you're pretty assured of it.

    To gain access to the Mystery Box for free, you need a Pokémon Home account. The free version will do fine. Send a trash Pokémon to Home that you don't want in GO, because you can't get it back once sent.

    Alternatively, if you or someone you know owns Let's Go Pikachu or Let's Go Eevee on Nintendo Switch, you can pair any Pokémon GO account with it to send a Pokémon from GO to LGP/E. Again, it's a one-way ticket for that Pokémon, so make sure you won't miss it in GO.

    Once you've done one of the two actions above, you will see the Mystery Box appear in your Pokémon GO item bag. Open it right when Spotlight Hour begins and enjoy a full hour of Meltan double-candy goodness.

    Anyway this is what I'll be doing tomorrow night since I've got a satisfactory Whimsicott and thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/SaulGood_23
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else’s Adventure Sync not working?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Usually my adventure sync is fine, but I started noticing that last week my adventure sync wouldn't count all my distance properly, I know this is expected but I thought it was only a small negligible amount being lost, but I walked 74.8 KM last week and only got up to 48.8/50 for my ad sync rewards. Today (about 2 hours ago), I went on a 2.5 mile walk (roughly 4 KM), and only 0.4 KM's registered... seriously? 0.4/4?? I even turned off adventure sync/location services and turned it back on, idk what to do.

    submitted by /u/TrashTriplets
    [link] [comments]

    I need all the luck I can get to complete my shundo collection. ����

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    As the title says, I'm about to start the process of trying to capture shadow moltres. Somehow I've managed to catch shadow articuno as a 4* and shadow zapdos as a 4, so I've been crossing my fingers for this one. I'll update if (WHEN!) I get the moltres as 4.

    https://ibb.co/GTpgP5F https://ibb.co/WfYFrKm

    submitted by /u/iamlengai
    [link] [comments]

    guys my Xerneas looks a bit weird

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    I was on my way to get this dumb curse removed from my arm and ran into this guy but he looks a bit... different..

    submitted by /u/suddenlyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    One might say I am a Squirtle Fanboy

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I just got my fourth best friend tag on a squirtle. I've been having a squirtle as my best friend for the past year and I have to admit I've started loving these little shells more then i should. https://imgur.com/a/RdqzZPQ

    submitted by /u/KapplerChef
    [link] [comments]

    Remote Raid Etiquette?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing along since 2016 but only recently got involved with raids. I'm just curious around remote raids and whether there are any "unspoken rules" that come along with it? For example:

    Is it common knowledge that if the timer gets down to 20 seconds or less with not enough people then leave? And wait for the next invite?

    If someone accepts your invite, is it polite to keep inviting them and leaving etc until enough people are on board?

    If someone marks themselves as "online" after an invite and you're still attempting to get numbers up, is this an indication that they're happy to continue to try for numerous invites? Or if they then go "offline", is this an indication that they aren't interested and would prefer not to be bothered?

    Any other pointers would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Flyyoufewls
    [link] [comments]

    I finally hatched riolu!!!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I'm so happy. I've been walking 50km a week for so long. I hatched about 6 beldums, 1 bagon, and 2 gible I think. I never thought I would get a riolu, but I finally have hatched one. It's also a 96% with 13/15/15 so that's super lucky as well.

    submitted by /u/Ryth5473
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Giovanni!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I finally did it and got my shot at his Moltres. Caught it with my last ball and it came in at about 740CP. Then used a bunch of my rare candies to purify it and, BOOM!, it's a 2.5K and my first every 4-star! I couldn't be happier!

    submitted by /u/Jim_in_Oz
    [link] [comments]

    Beautiful photo

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I got a picture of a Xerneas with a rainbow behind him and it was a weather boosted one but sadly I didn't catch it and I only had 12 balls it's a bummer but at least I still have some days to catch another one

    submitted by /u/jjcowboys2
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic please Make Xerneas viable

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Xerneas has great stats and charge moves but lack an efficient rapid attack or a fairy type rapid attack, because of that Xerneas is not relevant in either the pve or pvp meta games.

    submitted by /u/Bluerain02
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Xerneas have bad quick moves?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Will they ever add charm or maybe a new fairy quick attacking move to it since if not then it's terrible with its 2 moves being tackle and zen headbut, please try and bring attention to this since I love Xerneas but right now it sucks.

    submitted by /u/nugnool
    [link] [comments]

    Colour of Mega Energy

    Posted: 03 May 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Can't they make them a bit easier to tell apart? Every time I get a quest I'm scratching my head looking at the tiniest of subtle details to work out what the heck the energy is for. Apparently I've just got a quest that'll be rewarded with 20 beedrill mega energy but the colours and shading are nearly the same as ampharos.

    submitted by /u/ThatThereMan
    [link] [comments]

    Found a way to open gifts quickly!!!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Disclaimer - I don't know if this is already known, but I see lots of people complaining how long it is to open gifts so maybe it's not and hopefully this will help.

    It basically just skips the actual animation or opening it, but still gives you the items. First, click on the friend who you want to open the gift from. Next, continue as normal and click on the hovering gift. When it comes to the screen where it only shows their gift and has the open button, click open but immediately spam where the x was beneath it. It opens the gift but doesn't show any annoying animation. Good luck and hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/Its_Kimby
    [link] [comments]

    Finally the big man has landed!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    http://imgur.com/gallery/A96oidc

    I'm so glad they have finally brought in Xerneas! It's such a pretty looking Pokémon!

    Granted I prefer Yveltal so I can't wait for it to be dropped next but I'm still so happy with my Xerneas! It's 3 star and my first try to catch it! Couldn't be happier than that!

    submitted by /u/rdunnz
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve Onix into Steelix?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I need some advice on wether I should evolve my Onix into Steelix. He is an 88% so I'm not sure if I should wait for a better one?

    submitted by /u/climber_20
    [link] [comments]

    lucky egg + friendship

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Has the glitch involving lucky eggs and friendship XP been fixed yet? I have a bunch of people I'm waiting to upgrade with, but I don't want to waste an egg and only end up with half the XP.

    submitted by /u/Jadeites
    [link] [comments]

    2 legends in one day

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    this is the luckiest I've been in years, tis morning I beat Giovanni and got moltres, then just a few hours later got a xerneas from a raid, wasn't shiny but I don't care about shinny's that much anyway, I was really excited to say the least

    submitted by /u/FairEnvironment9317
    [link] [comments]

    Any Players Live or Travel Near Newland, NC, USA?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Long shot post, but my Metagross has been on Pineola Missionary Baptist Church for 25 days and I am asking if anyone might go beat the gym so he can come home? I live around 4 hours from the gym and dropped that big guy there on my way through town. It never occurred to me that I wouldn't ever see him again. Also, if you're around there, the VFW #4286 has my Abomasnow...missing that one, too.

    submitted by /u/CaffeinateMe2
    [link] [comments]

    Bug report about Xerneas

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    If you equip Xerneas as a buddy it appears as shiny, in the buddy section where you see the hearts, candy etc. But if you go to the Pokémon storage area, it is actually not shiny.

    submitted by /u/RazvanLava
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment