• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Now would be the perfect time to add Sylveon in the game because of the fairy event

    Pokémon GO - Now would be the perfect time to add Sylveon in the game because of the fairy event


    Now would be the perfect time to add Sylveon in the game because of the fairy event

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    I was just thinking that I should evolve my Eevee into one for the event, but then I remembered it wasn't in yet

    submitted by /u/TotallyNotTorracat
    [link] [comments]

    Was so happy that I caught my first shiny the other day that I forgot to appraise it...

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    So it was crazy, I have never caught a shiny outside of a community day and I got one from a reward for a field research and then the very next wild pokemon i caught was shiny. That was about a week ago and I just got around to appraising it. Quite a nice surprise lol

    https://imgur.com/a/DdfmbGO

    Edit: obligatory thanks for the awards edit. Of course my first silver is on a post about pokemon go lmao

    submitted by /u/frugalrhombus
    [link] [comments]

    "I sense a disturbance in the force... a tiny one..."

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/ZSsQyLN.jpg

    504, Patrat. And well, those are Sith eyes if i've ever seen them...

    May the 4th be with you.

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Xerneas is intrigued with one of its new companions.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:45 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/OJdY9lp.jpg

    "I see, so you have spikes too, but they DO NOT sparkle with eight colors when you battle? ... You're odd, little one..."

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    I think I used up all my luck for the month in just one day

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:12 AM PDT

    I just hit level 40 in pokemon and I feel like I'm really being rewarded for it. I managed to catch all 3 of these shinies within about an hour of each other. Image

    submitted by /u/FriedpicklesOW
    [link] [comments]

    Lures need to get buffed

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Am I the only one that just keeps getting disappointed by lures? I've been using lures for the past days and in this event, Only about 1-2 dratinis spawn per lure

    submitted by /u/Beneficial_Spend6094
    [link] [comments]

    Best egg I’ve ever hatched happened today!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    My boyfriend and I were walking today and I hatched my first 10K egg I've had in months. He joked that it was going to be complete trash because in the past I've complained about getting 20 Absols but nope it was this little guy! I'm so excited and nobody else I know really plays poke so I wanted to share with you all! Conkeldurr is one of my favorite Pokémon so I'm stoked. I think the neighbors probably heard me shriek when it happened 😂 Shiny Timburr

    submitted by /u/Kittyboop91
    [link] [comments]

    Encountering rude people while playing Pokemon Go

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Today, while i was cleaning my box after the Spotlight- Hour, i was rethinking my Pokemon Go Journey and how disrespectful completly random people are.

    I started playing Pokemon back in 2016 when the Game was released. I remember the insane hype for this game and how my friends and i used to go out and catch Pokemon every evening for a couple weeks without any day off. Since then we had to deal with bad behaviour towards us. It didnt matter if we were playing as a group or if i played alone. There was always someone bad mouthing us or me. I stopped playing a little while after and came back to the Game in September 2020.

    I thought people would be used to the players by now and that a smartphone in my hands would be as normal as riding a bike. Little did i know. Just a couple days after starting again i had an appointment where i had to wait on the outside for around two hours, thanks to Corona. I thought why not popping some Lure Modules in the free time. 10 minutes later some stranger, who was also waiting, came to me and asked me if i could survive without my Smartphone anymore. I was not really reacting to that, but he kept trying to drag me into a pointless conversation. He started to get really mad at me. Same thing happend a week ago, when i was playing with my girlfriend and a friend. I could go on and on about that.

    And just today in the Spotlight- Hour someone told us out of nowhere, that it is forbidden to play in the City. There was no reason at all for that.

    Im just wondering why are people so rude and if it is just my personal bad luck. Im always aware of my surroundings and the traffic. Never ran into someone or something while playing. It is just not that much fun getting insulted while playing a harmless game.

    Is anyone else facing such bad behaviour and if so, how do you deal with it?

    submitted by /u/derinor_pubg
    [link] [comments]

    Evolve shiny dragonair or normal dragonair?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    I have a shiny dragonair with very bad appraisal (0 stars) and I also have a normal dragonair with 2 star appraisal. I can't decide wether to evolve the shiny dragonair or normal one. I fight in raids and battles with other people so I generally care about CP and Appraisal but it hurts having a shitty shiny Pokémon. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/Dinobob26
    [link] [comments]

    What did Wailord do so wrong?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    This is pure discrimination. But I don't know what Wailord did to be treated in this way....

    What did Wailord do?!?

    submitted by /u/stevec81
    [link] [comments]

    This is a pretty nice event!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    We are kind of used to complain when Niantic makes mistakes or creates non-relevant/boring events. But I believe it's fair to say when they create a nice event such as this one.

    Positive points:

    • Three new pokemon with goomy which, although it's a rare spawn, it's not deino rare
    • Plenty of dragons: To people like me, who tries to complete as many plat medals as possible, this is nice. I'm still 700 dragons away from the plat medal, but I've caught 70+ within 24 hours and not even having gone outside to hunt them.
    • Nice 7km egg pool. I'm not a big fan of hatching eggs, but now we have 1/6 of hatching gible and 4/6 can we shiny, not a bad shake up!
    • Duration longer than 5-6 days, too short imo
    • CD moves to dratini and Salamence

    Bad points:

    • Raids. Xerneas has a very bad move pools and all other raid tiers are pretty bad imo.
    • No transparency about the 500M fairy catches goal

    What do you think?

    Edit: added duration to pros

    Edit2: added getting CD moves on dratini and Salamence

    submitted by /u/MysticalTh0r
    [link] [comments]

    Finally evolved my 4 year old scyther

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    it took me over 4 years of searching for metal coat to just randomly get it in a gift from a friend !!! i don't even care if scizor is good or not i'm so excited

    behold

    submitted by /u/f0xish
    [link] [comments]

    Getting one of my dream pokemon

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Salamance has always been one of my favorite pokemon and the abundance of bagons today made my pokemon dream come true. Not only did I get a 3 star salamance today but I also evolved two 3 star dragonites, what a good day!

    submitted by /u/tkdman119
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed my shiny shadow collection!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:10 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is anything special but I've been lucky enough to get all the shiny shadow!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/UGraFYb

    submitted by /u/sleepyhead242
    [link] [comments]

    My first hundo legendary

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    I got so nervous when I got down to 3 premier balls. But after having a shiny nidoran run away on me today (after a golden razz, great throw from an ultra ball) this was a good make up.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/HuCiymH

    submitted by /u/WillThug
    [link] [comments]

    Suspicious Gameplay?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Hey so not sure if this is a thing or not but I was taking a break from working on finals the other night at around 12 am and decided to step outside and play pokemon go for a bit. Walked around my apartment complex and saw that the gym at the edge of our community near the resident services building was empty so I didn't really question it and walked over to put something in.

    Almost instantly, someone beat my pokemon out of the gym and left it empty again like they were waiting for me to put something else in. I got kinda sketched out because there aren't really any apartments within range of that gym and I couldn't see anyone else out and about. I left it empty and went back to my apartment but when I checked the map like an hour later it was still empty?? Is this a new play style that I'm not really aware of? If anything it seemed like a way to lure people out to that gym but it mostly surprised me how quickly they acted to kick my pokemon out of the gym and let me know they were there.

    I just don't really understand what the benefit would be if you're not even gonna put anything in the gym after you beat someone else's pokemon out of it- besides really freaking them out in the middle of the night..

    Has anyone else seen something like this before?

    submitted by /u/Post-Ghost-Party
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to all dragon tamers

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/MGOIKL8

    Now all I need to do is walk 500 miles ...

    ... and 500 more.

    submitted by /u/lindolindolindolindo
    [link] [comments]

    My very first legendary!!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I'm so effing happy right now. I've been playing since the game came out and since I have a lack of friends that play/the online friends I have never come to my raid invites, I haven't been able to catch a legendary.

    Today, that changed. After someone recommended me a raid app, I finally caught my first legendary and I think this is legit the happiest day of my life.

    It doesn't have the most impressive stats but i'm still ecstatic

    Xerneus

    submitted by /u/doctorstankdick
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else really short on healing items right now?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    My entire roster is on half health right now because I'm literally only finding revives. The only way to get healing items is to either buy them or to spin poke stops, but I'll get a potion at most. Is anyone else having this problem? I can't seem to find any other ways of healing my Pokémon, and it's been a week since my entire roster has had full health.

    I wish there were other ways to heal your Pokémon like playing with them or letting them rest for a day or two.

    submitted by /u/arcticsummertime
    [link] [comments]

    Will Legends Y allow us to have another go at Moltres? How it worked in the past?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Basically the title.

    I beat Giovanni and he rewarded me with 14/14/7 Moltres which isn't even 3* so I'm wondering if we'll have another Super Rocket Radar later in the month so I could have another go at him. How it was before?

    (I came back after 5 years of not playing so I don't really know)

    submitted by /u/hultek
    [link] [comments]

    My game is frozen - tried everything

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    I can't move my screen or click on Pokemon. I can navigate the menus but can't do anything else. This has happened to me before and a simple restart did the trick. This time i've updated my phone and restarted the game and nothing has worked.

    Does anybody know what this could be??

    submitted by /u/roby991
    [link] [comments]

    Charizard catch rate?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if Charizard´s catch rate, which is currently in mega raids has been lowered? I have absolutely no troubles catching legendaries, as never any fled from me but I had 2 Charizards flee from me, even with golden berries and at least a good throw every time.

    submitted by /u/xFutureZ
    [link] [comments]

    Beating Leader Cliff

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I'm having the hardest time beating leader cliff. it's now on two of my research missions and i feel like it's impossible. i've tried using water, ice, dark, steel, but he kicks my ass with his aerodactyl. i've tried a bunch of different lineups but nothing seems to get me any further. anyone have any advice on which pokémon i should focus on powering up or evolving so i can beat him? any is appreciated, thank you!!

    submitted by /u/klahnsie
    [link] [comments]

    Too many rare candy?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    I have now 600+ rare candy, and although that might seem great, they are occupying too much space in my bag. Any suggestions on how to spend it? For reference, I have most useful pve pokemon to lv 33-35 (machamp, mewtwo, Metagross to mention some) I use as a guide gamepress to assess usefulness.

    submitted by /u/NekkoNekko737
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment