• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Anyone else wanna smash their phone when a raid boss escapes out of an Excellent curve ball throw?

    Pokémon GO - Anyone else wanna smash their phone when a raid boss escapes out of an Excellent curve ball throw?


    Anyone else wanna smash their phone when a raid boss escapes out of an Excellent curve ball throw?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Title. This happened like 10 minutes ago. With each curveball throw I'd get either Nice, Great or Excellent curveball throw and the pokémon kept escaping!!! Best of all I used a golden razz each time too. Why does the game do this? Literally drives me nuts. This has happened multiple other times too in the past.

    EDIT: thank you for the awards! didn't expect this post to blow up like it did.

    submitted by /u/hayleymikaelson
    [link] [comments]

    Do we really need 6 months and 3 events with Plusle and Minun?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    It just seems like these guys are everywhere and it's not necessary. We've had common Pokémon reset 4 times and these two have been around every time. Nidoran is almost as bad, but I feel like I've been catching Plusle and Minun since before Christmas

    submitted by /u/rjbelz
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only nerd...

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    that gets really excited about the postcards on the gifts?!? 😄 I added lots of people from Pokémon go friends so I get gifts from all around the world! I love seeing where everyone has been, it's like I'm able to travel again lol.

    submitted by /u/Smudgeandarrogant44
    [link] [comments]

    Been experiencing lagging on animations

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Before, the game runs smoothly but now after the recent updates. Animations lag so much its getting annoying. Using poco x3. Ironically, it runs smoother on my iphone 6s.

    Other games like azur lane and arknights runs smoothly on 60fps.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/veda08
    [link] [comments]

    Does a shiny Pokemon allways appear in Jump-Start research

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    So i did my whole team rocket special research and caught my shiny Selebi .That triggered my"catch a legendary or mythical pokemon,, research to complete. When i clicked to recive my last reward i got a shiny Eevee . Does a shiny pokemon allways appear on that research or was i really lucky. And if someone wants to know i am evolving my Eevee into Umbreon .

    submitted by /u/FireSpell69
    [link] [comments]

    ARLO GO AWAY PLEASEEEEEE

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    I have gone through about 5 balloons, from today and yesterday, all being arlo. I'm on the step for luminous legends to defeat all three leaders, and have already defeated him. It is frustrating as the same thing happened when I was doing the inter-egg-sting development but it was cliff. I want to bang my head through a wall at this point.....

    Edit: anyone having the same problems?

    submitted by /u/TheMarbleSlabRoad
    [link] [comments]

    Welp, that was unexpected

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Yep

    I don't usually post any of my catches but this was pretty cool.

    Finally found one on the radar and after I hunted him down this was the end result. Needless to say I was pretty stoked.

    submitted by /u/Chek767
    [link] [comments]

    Concept: Dark mode!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Tired of all of your other apps being dark but opening pokémon go just for your eyes to be burned by the dreaded light mode? Well look no further! you can finally look at pokémon without feeling like you are staring at the sun!

    submitted by /u/nanoplex115
    [link] [comments]

    Simultaneously disappointed and impressed

    Posted: 06 May 2021 03:29 AM PDT

    Went out to a local park last night after I saw Goomy pop up on my radar

    Finally caught up with him only to be surprised with a total nundo 🥲

    https://imgur.com/a/SdTMz9S

    Not sure if I should be happy or sad haha

    submitted by /u/Evening-Week-8790
    [link] [comments]

    Just caught a shiny of one of my favorite pokemon!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I am a pretty casual player and just got back into playing after about two years. ANYWAY I just thought I'd share because I'm really excited about this one! Best appraisal of any shinies I've caught too

    http://imgur.com/gallery/NDglMOB

    submitted by /u/dbaanriteo
    [link] [comments]

    Active Raid

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Would be cool if the nearby raids gave notification that another group was about to raid so then if you don't have enough people or strong enough Pokémon someone could see and help and they can maybe get a Pokémon they want

    submitted by /u/Large-Advisor-8845
    [link] [comments]

    My 100iv Shadow Dragonite

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/7A0pAz2

    Hi guys! This is my first post on Reddit. I caught and maxed this Dratini a few months after the launch of shadow Pokemon. Now that they upped the level cap I'll have to keep maxing it.

    I TM'd frustration away and gave her two charge moves. She's a powerhouse for clearing out gyms, fighting rocket leaders and taking part in raids still. She's not good in pvp at all though, that's her drawback.

    Just wanted to share my pride and joy as I've recently seen some other shandows being posted.

    submitted by /u/Sevens-Travel
    [link] [comments]

    Technical issue?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    So... just got a brand new phone (Galaxy S20 FE 5G) and Pokémon Go is telling me it's not compatible with my device and lists the requirements, which obviously this phone meets, LOL. Anyone had this happen to them and how did they fix it? Thanks.

    P.S. - I did attempt uninstallation and reinstallation and restart, etc.

    submitted by /u/RagahRagah
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite home-caught shiny?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Yesterday I managed to snag a shiny Bagon. It's not my first house shiny, but it's definitely my new favorite.

    So I'm curious, what other cool shinies have people managed to score from their couch, that wasn't from a community day?

    submitted by /u/repli_case
    [link] [comments]

    Legendaries and CP level

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Just how strong are legendaries or pseudo legendaries in pokemon go? I have a cp 1885 Groudon and have been using him in the ultra league and have been getting even matches.

    How would a cp 1800 legendary match up against pokemon that are cp 2500 +? Or i guess just how much does cp really matter? If you could rank what's most important between cp, iv's, type matchup, or the pokemon itself (like being a legendary/pseudo) i'd really like to hear that insight.

    General knowledge of how stats and cp work would be great too

    submitted by /u/Loganthinkshecan
    [link] [comments]

    Spotlight hour question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    If I use an incense on spotlight hour does it attract more of the highlighted Pokémon or just random Pokémon?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/JoshandMarie
    [link] [comments]

    So I have a 100 iv Scyther, but also a shiny one. Which should I evolve?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    I still need metal coat but if I do get it, which should I evolve? I guess the question is, is scizor op? If so, I'll evolve the 100 iv but if not, I'd rather have a shiny scizor. Plus, the cp on the shiny is WAY higher but has really shitty iv.

    submitted by /u/Minimum_Brain6954
    [link] [comments]

    Pokemon Go loses GPS signal on Poco F3 when Wi-Fi is on

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Hi I've just started using my poco F3 and when I launch Pokemon go it plays for maybe a minute or two and then loses the GPS signal. I've already updated to latest available miui 12.0.5, and changed all of the permissions to allow, battery saver in app info is disabled, I even factory reset the phone and tried again. It's still not working, constantly loses GPS unless I turn off Wi-Fi. Then it plays fine. Can anyone with poco F3 confirm the game is working for them? My other phones are working fine in the same conditions BTW

    submitted by /u/EyesOnTheCanon
    [link] [comments]

    PoGo Evolution Tracker

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Spent the last few hours making this spreadsheet because I'm that type of neurotic.

    It includes every evolvable pokemon, # of candy needed, # of candy you have, the item or condition needed to evolve, a shiny tracker, and 2 different progress trackers. It's even color-coded by generation!

    Info was based on this site as of the date of this post.

    Lemme know what info or new releases I might be missing and I'll update the google file when I can.

    submitted by /u/Munchin-Munchkin
    [link] [comments]

    3 Smeargle Vs. ARLO !

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I finally did it ! I defeated Arlo with 3 Smeargles !
    I've been trying for weeks. After hours of theorycrafting and attempts, after hundreds of Smeargles to get good movesets and IVs, it's done !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAEwAql2eiQ

    Thank you Niantic for the help last week, allowing 15 tries a day to get the good movesets and unlocking all the moves for Smeargle !
    The last past weeks I tried with the previous available moves but I think it was impossible. Lock On and V-Create were keys !

    The biggest problem was the time limit. For sure.
    Everything I do in this video, every switch, every moves are calculated and that allowed me to win with less than a second ! You can see some variations of the strat at the beginning of the video that were very close !

    I will try Sierra now. Cliff's Aerodactyl is impossible to kill... Maybe Giovanni too (?)

    Thank you for watching ! Hope you'll enjoy it !
    Go catch them all !

    Smeargle 1 : lvl.40 - 15.15.13 - Mud Shot + V-Create
    Smeargle 2 : lvl.40 - 12.15.15 - Lock On + Hydro Cannon
    Smeargle 3 : lvl.30 - 13.15.15 - Mud Shot + Drill Run

    submitted by /u/Amazing-Matter-2832
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with all the restarts?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    Basically every time I open the Pokemon Go app, doesn't really matter if it's ten minutes, an hour, or a day since last time, I have to force restart the app to see any gyms, pokestops, or sometimes even to spawn some pokemon on the map. Is this the same for everyone? It has been like this for quite some time now, could be since I updated from an Iphone 7 to 12.

    submitted by /u/LongEarthTradingCo
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting an email to reset my pw and support is being as useless as a pile of rocks.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    Wow I can't believe how atrocious Niantic support is at trying to help you solve a problem. I've been playing message tag with them for a week (they only respond every two days because apparently they only have one member working on the support team) and they still can't message me something other than a general response on the fact that I don't remember my username or password to my account and that the Trainer Club page isn't working as intended. I am not receiving an email that tells me what my username is or a password reset email (doing this from the useless Trainer Club Account page). I only know the email and nickname of the Pokemon Go account. I messaged Epic games about an account problem and was able to get it solved within a few hours, yet here I am still waiting on Niantic a week later.

    submitted by /u/Killer_Uzi
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the point of PokéStops?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    I popped an ice lure. I spent the first ten minutes in one spot only to get one ice type to spawn. The next ten minute I walked around the poke stop in a circle and got zero ice spawns. I then used an incense for the last ten minutes hoping that would help. Only got one other ice type to spawn.

    So here's my question: are pokestop lures for evolving pokemon or for attracting pokemon of a certain type? I ask because I didn't find any boost to pokemon type spawns.

    Edit. What is the point of pokestop lures?

    submitted by /u/Backupaccount11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment