• Breaking News

    Friday, May 7, 2021

    Pokémon GO - Finally!!! Gible Community Day!!!!

    Pokémon GO - Finally!!! Gible Community Day!!!!


    Finally!!! Gible Community Day!!!!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    This is not a joke.

    Pokémon Go just added a post on Instagram in which, they have announced that, on June 6, Gible Community Day is gonna take place.

    Proof

    Are you excited for it?

    submitted by /u/Sahilkolhe47
    [link] [comments]

    I just used all my luck for the next couple of years

    Posted: 07 May 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Yesterday this dude immeditely spawned as I took a step from my house. I couldn't tell you how happy I was.

    https://ibb.co/VTL7MQD

    submitted by /u/Tomkomaster1
    [link] [comments]

    More Pokemon should spawn in natural areas like forests, beaches, jungles, etc.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    I think it would make it more fair because currently people in large cities have it way easier than people living in rural places.

    I was disappointed when I realized that barely any pokemon spawn in forests and I think it would make it a lot more fun hiking and camping to get pokemon.

    submitted by /u/Code36895
    [link] [comments]

    Cliff can go suck a fat one

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    I mean I like a challenge but this is just ridiculous. Nothing I've thrown at him made a dent. I followed all the current guides. Man.

    submitted by /u/sinadoh
    [link] [comments]

    Marill Limited research

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    Anybody else have access to the Marill quests already? Just opened up the game and I've done two stages of it already. I thought it wasn't supposed to start until Sunday?

    submitted by /u/yeetusyet
    [link] [comments]

    New player advice needed!

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    Howdy folks!

    I just started playing pokemongo with my little one and I we need some pointers.

    • How do you make friends in game if you do not know anyone IRL that plays?
    • Is there a good online resource for the raid system?
    • How on earth do you get pokemon with high combat power?

    Any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/davis_lv426
    [link] [comments]

    caught 100 IV marill and then immediately got a shiny dratini afterward

    Posted: 07 May 2021 12:09 AM PDT

    img I was just doing the marill research, and had an incense going and I got a shiny dratini right after

    submitted by /u/f0xish
    [link] [comments]

    I have an account with all 2016 eggs, is there any advantages with these eggs or will they be the same as the modern day ones.

    Posted: 07 May 2021 02:47 AM PDT

    Sorry if it's a silly question, I remembered the details to my old account and found out every egg is dated from 2016, and was wondering if its worth putting in the time hatching them!

    submitted by /u/Nirgridle
    [link] [comments]

    "And... i love you, bud."

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/uVVmYAW.jpg

    "Mark... when i tell you, i want you to run back to the house and tell your parents 'it woke up'. Run fast... as fast as you can, ok?"

    submitted by /u/Nanoespectro
    [link] [comments]

    Marill Research Day Tasks and Rewards

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Someone at Niantic pressed the wrong button, and the shiny rates are not increased. Players are getting shiny Marill, but not as much as it should. There are 20 tasks, and you can find the list below.

    Source: https://www.futuregamereleases.com/2021/05/pokemon-go-marill-limited-research-day/

    submitted by /u/SnowFlakesMilkHoney
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new to Pokemon Go. I just showed my son my first shiny and he's kind of freaking out...

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I hatched a shiny Pikachu for my first shiny ever! I've never knew you could get one from an egg... I'm excited to play some more. I think getting hang of all the menus, items, and learning to battle has been very addicting! I can't thank my son enough for helping me out so props to him!

    I'm ready to fill the car up to max fuel and drive to every spot in town!

    question: Should I evolve?

    submitted by /u/inavandownbytheriver
    [link] [comments]

    Power-Up before or after evolving

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    So I got a shiny Gible from the march field research and started walking with him for candy since then. Now that I got about 130 candy, I wonder if theres any difference if I evolve him now and power up him later on or if I should wait to max him out as a non evloved Gible (because obviously I want him to get as strong as possible). Does anyone know if theres a considerable difference?

    submitted by /u/Worldly_Eggplant4382
    [link] [comments]

    This made me so happy

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    So I have been looking for a shiny or perfect bagon. I would even transfer my really good 3 stars just because they weren't good enough. I was finally able to obtain this :) https://imgur.com/HIYGYHE

    submitted by /u/Annual_Heron_2418
    [link] [comments]

    Incense not working

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Hey so I hopped on PoGo and bought an incense, only for it to not spawn in Pokémon. The only thing that appears are the lil dust clouds when Pokémon flee when there is no Pokémon in that space. Has this been happening to anyone else? Anything I can do to help get my incense working again?

    submitted by /u/DJBlueB
    [link] [comments]

    Gible cday confirmed

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/gX2yjOO

    Niantic just tweeted this, https://twitter.com/PokemonGoApp/status/1390652640112091141. It's finally happening! It's become a meme at this point but I'm glad I'm gonna get a few more good garchomp. Hopefully they release mega garchomp too!

    submitted by /u/Ok-Debate-8480
    [link] [comments]

    Um.... my arlo disappeared

    Posted: 07 May 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    I won a fight against the team leader arlo but I ran out of pinap berries so I click the escape button. The next moment, the rocket balloon flew away with my shadow Beldum. Can u tell me what went wrong?

    submitted by /u/Snipergod5000
    [link] [comments]

    Got a perfect Bagon. Of course it had to be only 51CP

    Posted: 07 May 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I mean if they're gonna give you perfect pokemon, they could at least make it's CP higher than 51. -_-

    Im still happy I was able to get a perfect, just a little disappointed that I can't use it in battles unless I get tons of candy to power it up.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ginNYjl

    submitted by /u/doctorstankdick
    [link] [comments]

    ALL research, tasks and progress removed

    Posted: 07 May 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    As the title states, all research progress for Luminous Legends, two days of research stamps and two incomplete tasks have vanished.

    Restarted the game. Assume Niantic had a hiccup when removing Marrill research?

    submitted by /u/UltimaJay5
    [link] [comments]

    Cliff's Aerodactyl is incredibly hard

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is Cliff's Aerodactyl super hard? the other leader's 1st pokemon is easy but Cliff's 1st mon is ridiculously hard to beat so I can't finish the timed mission or the special research mission. I am level 36 and I have good pokemon to beat it, but it is way too strong.

    submitted by /u/EmergencyCabinet6
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to be pokemon go friends?

    Posted: 07 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering if anyone wants to be friends on Pokemon Go?

    Due to the fact that I'm a 30 year old woman none of my friends want to download the game to be friends with me (mental I know) and it would be good to have some contacts on there :)

    Let me know! I promise to send you fun poke-gifts!

    submitted by /u/jollypocketpostman
    [link] [comments]

    Niantic released the Marril investigation 2 days earlier

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    So a few minutes ago, past midnight, my game had the temporary investigation of Marill, wasn't this supposed to be on Sunday, May 9th? Is it just me or did this happen to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Electrical_Flower_26
    [link] [comments]

    Already got the Marill limited research

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    So I just opened my pokemon go and noticed I already got the limited research for marill available. I checked the news and it says that it would be only available on sunday.

    submitted by /u/bl8catcher
    [link] [comments]

    My Ideas For New Types Of Lures

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    So far, we've got:

    Glacial Lure: Ice, Water; Blue
    Mossy Lure: Grass, Bug; Green
    Magnetic Lure: Electric, Steel; Gray
    Rainy Lure: (presumably) Water, Electric, Bug; Light Blue

    Here are my ideas for new types of Lures:

    Solar Lure: Grass, Fire, Ground; Orange
    Breezy Lure: Flying, Psychic, Dragon; Yellow
    Murky Lure: Ghost, Dark; Black
    Gloomy Lure: Poison, Fighting, Fairy; Purple
    Dusty Lure: Rock, Ground; Brown

    submitted by /u/EvErLoyaLEagLE
    [link] [comments]

    I think my swirlix is broken

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    So i was walking to school and i needed to feed this cotton candy creature in order to evolve it. Initally i thought it was just looking behind and then...well take a look for yourself. https://imgur.com/gallery/N1issCr

    Freaky...

    submitted by /u/Centurion_Tiger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment